Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

What's actually driving out the trp audience ? (Page 2)

suniks Goldie
suniks
suniks

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Very good post.

Hope the CVs read this one.Clap

Talking of PDA's, Bhai fans favorite petwords to justify fall in TRPs in their usual  MULTI COLRED  posts.

I too always wondered when did romancing inside their very homes within the privacy of their bedroom become PDA.

As long as we remember, Rishbala never issued invitations to any Peeping Toms to watch them romance, so what PDA romance are they talking about.

But no use talking sense to his fans, as their IQ matches their idol. So not really surprised at their PDA accusation.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4skamani1mangaloreDushtDanaf.

BrienneOfTarth IF-Rockerz
BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Fantastic postBig smileClapClap

I totally agree! Unfortunately or fortunately Meiej is so famous that ppl from a parallel universe also watch it but in reverse logic modeSleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4DushtDanaf.Neel_M

Poluk Goldie
Poluk
Poluk

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Beautifully written post. Covered all the relevant points concisely.

Audience disconnect started when MB started being over friendly with the gangster and the downslide thereafter could not be contained.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4skamani1mangaloreNeel_Mleelaa9

madhubala123 IF-Dazzler
madhubala123
madhubala123

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged

good post. I am not a regular viewer or fan of the show even though it has my name Embarrassed LOL

But I used to watch the show when RK and madhu started living together and he started the "Biwi.." thing. My room-mate and I used to call it "biwi-wala serial" LOL It was nice and came just before Bigg Boss. So we used to watch it and then followed it till RK ditched madhu again. Then those cry-fry episodes were too much so we skipped a few. Again when RK and madhu started working together it all looked good but since the time Sultan outgrew them we stopped watching it totally. 

I am a neutral audience so I can't help but say it was too cliched, boring and predictable. Even now I visited the forum to know if Sultan is kicked out, guess not.

So the moot point is U r absolutely right! Ppl watch the show  for leads but not just the leads they need a strong script. I am saying this coz i'm a fan of DD's Geet and the show at its last days got corrupted by side-kicks but still the fans didn't leave coz the leads were together always. Hope CVs realise this and MEIEJ gets back to its old glory! Thumbs Up

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4skamanisuniks1mangaloreBlue_ScrubsDushtDanaf.Neel_Mleelaa9

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Unres'd on page 1. Tongue
JOHNdaCENA IF-Dazzler
JOHNdaCENA
JOHNdaCENA

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
They were hell bent to show sulu as a hero nd rk as a villain ... Bt we audience played villain to the show nd ran away ...All the mess started there it was damn clear dat they knew that they got ntng mre intresting 4 Rk-Madhu ... So they tought of creating a new love story whch was rejected ...

Edited by Rocking9vivian - 17 August 2013 at 4:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leelaa9

.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drashmeet4ever

wonderful post saayaniz ClapStarBig smile i agree and accept all your point and clauses Tongue
u mentioned ALL the point that lead to thr recent trp disaster of the show being kicked out of the top 10 serials in the trp list
i am also sure that very soon it will be competing with the bottom most trp serials to get the lowest rank
i really cannot understand the perspective of the cvs
why have they butchered the main leads so much that we do not recognise them at all now
and on top of that they have been trying to force the clunky repugnant repulsive abhorred character down our throats and cannot understand that we had rejected that character at the start of his entry only
they turned a blind eye and ear to all our reactions
they made madhu befriend a gangster and compromise with her principles
she forgot that a gangster needs to be put in jail not invited to houses
she risked the lives of the chawl people
she screamed and shouted that she will do this pagalpan always
i had hated her more than i hated rk for the unwedding
she simply seemed to have turned a blind eye to her conscience at that time in her blind fury and hatred
after the main wedding she still behaved in a similar manner
she kept taking the side of the evil and supported him against her own hubby
she thought to keep the evil and the mad mom in rk mansion without even bothering to know what rk wished or if he even could stay with them together in the same house
i somehow feel she never loved rk truly seeing all these things
and yes regarding the mature sensible audience who feel low trp is for the rishbala pda and that the evil lost his kamayi hui trp i will just say let them stay in their own world
they will get well soon when the evil leaves the show to rock trps elsewhere

@red if this torture goes on like this it will surely Approve

Thanx for commenting Smile yaa... I still remember those horrendas (horrible + dangerous LOL ) days Dead Madhu , the very same Madhu who faught against a superstar to give justice to a stranger suddenly started to feel sympathetic for a hardcore criminal Shocked ! In front of her eyes that man killed at least 6-7 ppl , she got to know he's a wanted criminal , but instead of attempting to get him arrested or feeling any repulsion towards him , she just started to save his ass ! She saved him from his enemies , did his surgery , then hid him in her own chawl without thinking about the chawl member or her own family & the height was she compared a hardcore criminal with a helpless pregnant woman ! Madhu's character was butchered so mercilessly it went beyond recognition Ouch Just coz Bhai couldn make his place in audience's heart , CVs tried to push him through our throat with Madhu's help & they didn hesitate to butcher her character for this . But still no one supported a gangster , so they tried to gold plate him . For this they attacked their another lead RK . bande ne realise kia he loves Madhu , what was he supposed to do ? To win her heart again ...BUT ! donno RK ko pagal kutte ne kata tha or pagalpan ka daura padha tha , he started torture Madhu more Dead chained her , asked her to jump from terrace , & repeatedly asking her to chant she loves "only" him so that Bhai can drop in with his women ko izzat dene wala dialogue Dead When that man can't attract audience without sucking out the leads' glory WHY the hell his character wasn't kicked out Angry?? At rishbala wedding time his sob story was squeezed into wedding epis , still no effect , they turned him into RK's step brother , then Madhu's obsessive lober... Every time CVS tried to push him down through our throat in the name of Rishbala , but audience rejected him again & again . Why don they just give up ? Even still now they r promoting this clunky Bhai ka lust track on the name of Rishbala through tweets , fb statuses...but still no result . Why don they just switch back to old MEIEJ ?? Pinch

Edited by Saayaniz - 17 August 2013 at 6:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4PolukYD.AHleelaa9

Blue_Scrubs IF-Rockerz
Blue_Scrubs
Blue_Scrubs

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drashmeet4ever

wonderful post saayaniz ClapStarBig smile i agree and accept all your point and clauses Tongue
u mentioned ALL the point that lead to thr recent trp disaster of the show being kicked out of the top 10 serials in the trp list
i am also sure that very soon it will be competing with the bottom most trp serials to get the lowest rank
i really cannot understand the perspective of the cvs
why have they butchered  the main leads so much that we do not recognise them at all now 
and on top of that they have been trying to force the clunky repugnant repulsive abhorred character down our throats and cannot understand that we had rejected that character at the start of his entry only
they turned a blind eye and ear to all our reactions
they made madhu befriend a gangster and compromise with her principles
she forgot that a gangster needs to be put in jail not invited to houses
she risked the lives of the chawl people
she screamed and shouted that she will do this pagalpan always
i had hated her more than i hated rk for the unwedding
she simply seemed to have turned a blind eye to her conscience at that time in her blind fury and hatred
after the main wedding she still behaved in a similar manner
she kept taking the side of the evil and supported him against her own hubby
she thought to keep the evil and the mad mom in rk mansion without even bothering to know what rk wished or if he even could stay with them together in the same house
i somehow feel she never loved rk truly seeing all these things
and yes regarding the mature sensible audience who feel low trp is for the rishbala pda and that the evil lost his kamayi hui trp i will just say let them stay in their own world
they will get well soon when the evil leaves the show to rock trps elsewhere

actually i think the CVs kept Madhu & RK true to their characters before,during and after the post wedding drama...cos Madhu has always shown to be naive,overly good natured and downright gullible and RK just the opposite(thankfully)...which is why Sultan was able to make full use of Madhu's good samaritan nature...however the only reason why Madhu compromised on her principles and didn't hand over sultan to the police is because of Aryan and more so cos the boy didn't have a mother and was disabled on top.

Go to top