Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

What's actually driving out the trp audience ? - Page 5

cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome post..πŸ‘ I totally agree with u..

We all know the proposal episode was destroyed..Then the shaadi special was turned to Sadakchaap spl.. Even SR was shown in precap for Saturday, but it was replaced by Sadakchaap spl.. After all this, ultra-boring Bhai's boring story was inserted badly into the scene..

the CVs got a chance to resurrect the TRPs but they let them go..

- After RK got him arrested, audience was made to believe that smart RK is back, and bhailess episodes for a few days.. Te TRPs improved but Bhai came n broke the coconuts on the audience's face...🀒
- then we were hoping for a wife supporting her husband, but Madhu's ambiguous behavior disgusted the audience. I just hated that part.. Earlier soft stances can be overlooked by audience as it was a hurt Madhu, but a wife defending a man who assaults her husband.. Utterly shameful!! πŸ˜‘
- then Bhai's emotional blackmail to a married woman, and she doesn't tell him off.. 
- finally, Madhu started to support her husband and viewership improved.. Ten they sent the master planner's brain on a long vacation.. And sultan took the reins of Mumbai in his hand..🀒
- Bhai's death raised a few hopes, only to be broken by his reentry, this time blackmailing a woman.
- now the wife is cowing down to the disgusting intentions of a lechy villain, without putting up a fight..
If they are equating a woman to Savitri, then make her act like one., Savitri won her husband by her brain n smartness, she was not planning  to move in with Yamraj to save her husband's life..
- the TRPs are not coming back till this disgusting villain is out of OUR show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i wish the MB team reads ur post...

the current track is beyond disgusting ...

nice post Saaya⭐️...loved it πŸ‘πŸΌ!!!

punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
COULDNT AGREE MORE

HAVE STOPPED WATCHING SINCE SULU BECAME BIGGER TAHAN GOD
REMEMBER DIPS DIALOGUE - JO RISHTA BHAGWAN NE EK SAAL MEIN BANAYA, SULTAN NE EK MAHINE MEIN TOD DIYA

PATA NAHIN SULTAN ITNA POWERFUL KAISE BAN GAYA AUR HUM ITNE BEWAKOOF THAT WE SHOULD EXCEPT ALL SHIT BEING DISHED OUT
Awesome post   πŸ‘

The trps were highest when the track concentrated on the lead pair Rishbala. Months later the track still held on and there was never a moment of boredom.
Since Bhai entered everything went for a toss!!
And you are so right about the PDA!!
Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
simple answer to a simple question..ITS SULTAN.!!πŸ˜†

he drove away all d logic n charm frm d show..in order to make him acceptable cvs tried to show RK in bad li8 forgetting how much audience love him..den butchered madhu..those soft look n bhindie roll wala period..n d list is endless..πŸ₯±

audience hopelessly fall in hate wid bhai n dis is d biggest reason dey started running away frm ds show..bhaii n his track both have no logic..he seems so dellusional..n do cvs really think dat viewers have no brains?? i can't recall even a single incident in bhaii track dat can be called logical.!! how much crap can viwers take in d name of an useless character.!!😳

no doubts meiej team is still capable of bringing back d audience..simply dey have to kick out dis Bokwas character frm d show..half of d viwers will toh come back after getting dis news only..πŸ˜†
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mm990

" There were some sensible & logical posts & as well as some funny ones too claimimg Rishbala's "PDA" losing Bhai ka "Mehnat se kamayi hui" trp πŸ˜²,🀣 "

What the hell? For real? PM me the link please. πŸ˜›

The question first came in my mind what does trp audience watch a show for ? Audience watch any show for the LEAD COUPLE mainly . No place of arguements here . Audience enjoyes the lead couple interacting with each other, be it fighting , hating , loving or as some ppl named it , doing "PDA" . Doesn matter what some handful of ppl think , the truth will be this only . Audience enjoyes the tracks where the leads r falling in love with each other or against any odd standing together as a strong bond & in leisure time do "PDA" . This is the main reason behind the high trp of any show which is showing the lead couple standing with each other in every situation , bounded by a strong vow of love . & thats what explains the 4+ trp MEIEJ used to fetch once . If we see the whole journey of MEIEJ till now we can see some specific periods in term of trps 

Couldn't agree more!! Supporting characters do just that.. support the story line.. The main reason is obviously the leads for whom the audience watches the show!!😊

1st - Agree again!! Everyone knew by the promos that were aired even before the show aired that Vivian and Drashti are the leads of the show, and it will be their story, so people watched in anticipation of that. They got bored because they knew story won't go anywhere until Madhubala shares the frame with RK and their story can begin! However, I believe the 4 phere wedding should have been on cards already.. They just wanted Madhu to get engaged with Mukund so that RK can get one more thing to snatch away from her and their hatred can have more passion. Note that they never made Madhu fall for Mukund, they always intended to make RK Madhu's one and only epic love! However, they did a poor job with Mukund as it lacked logic.. it would have been better if he were engaged to Madhu for an arranged marriage before the accident happened. Would have made Madhu's fight with RK a little sensible at least. 

2nd- Couldn't agree more!!! It was truly the magical era of MEIEJ!! I so wish we get it back.. and soon!!! πŸ˜­

3rd- GOD!!! The worst phase of MEIEJ began!!! The clunkiest and the most lame characterization I have ever read or seen, when gets combined with an untimely entry and poor portrayal of the character, what can you expect will happen?? Obviously, the show lost all logic and charm!! Then butchering the titular  character of the show so that the clunky character can stay in the show  was height of senselessness!!! When CVs got RishBala married, so that an enraged and disgusted audience will know that RishBala are meant to be together, it was the perfect time to trash the pile of clunk for good.. but no!!! It got worse!!! The International don who fell in love with a married woman actually turned out to be the long lost brother of the woman's husband who was.. wait for it... a Bollywood Superstar!! πŸ‘πŸ€’ ... LAME!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ ,, Audience questioned their sanity and many people changed their channels as advised by GH! So, then CVs thought of giving this pile of clunk another last try and painted him black!! But ooppss.. once a dumb person always a dumb person! They couldn't make him intelligent so had to make everyone else dumb and hence started the butchering of the leads yet again! 

I know for sure this track will end with Sultan's doom.. but still this is unbearable torture which needs to be stopped right away!! CVs better redeem our leads in the best way possible and kill this creep of a character in the worst way possible!! Enough is enough!!😑😑😑

Yeah when a married couple display affection for each other even while they are alone it is boring PDA.. but when a peeping tom stares them creepily while becoming tandoori chicken in jealousy.. it's just amazing!! πŸ€’ And when that creepy person forces himself on a woman.. it's HAWT! πŸ€’

Awesome post, Sayu!! Sorry for such a long reply!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Maria, check inbox, I sent you the link
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Saayaniz]Okk...as we can see as the trp chart is out there are numerous posts explaining why the trp is falling down . There were some sensible & logical posts & as well as some funny ones too claimimg Rishbala's "PDA" losing Bhai ka "Mehnat se kamayi hui" trp 😲,🀣 U see an alag che opinion πŸ˜† So I was just thinking to pour 2 cents from my side too πŸ˜›

Very nice post Saayaniz!!

I read that post, and I was awww πŸ˜², do you think anyone is acting ignorant here or just delusional πŸ˜‰
In my opinion and I'm sure most of us will agree, TRP is hitting rock bottom due to the crappy track . And we all know "Truth hurts".

Whatever is the reason, CVs are acting weird or suicidal,πŸ˜• or doing under gun point, viewers are not buying it, as long as this logic less track continue, it is not far that TRP will hit further low. πŸ₯±

Specially in our culture, viewers have zero tolerance for adultery or trying to molest SIL , even in other culture too, so as long as they continue with this shameless track, time is not far that MEIEJ will be in archived room. 

Side by side lecherous behavior or vulgar body gesture (e.g, Dipali with RK's pillow) is puke worthy and not acceptable to most of the viewers, specially where most of the viewers are female. πŸ˜‘😑😑

I have doubt  whether it is the same script writer  writing the script who once created a character named RK, and killing his own unique creation😲 what can be more pathetic πŸ˜²πŸ˜²!!
Or this a Bhai's rented script writer, who is damaging RK's character and floating oops gloating Bhai as a scumish bagish πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Bhai 's epic jump from that epic pond scared  TRP so much, that TRP is trying to hide from this epic creation.😭😭
We also became broken record, and CV's promised not to open their ear plug and blindfolds..😑

Edited by NeelMon - 10 years ago
roma2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
" There were some sensible & logical posts & as well as some funny ones too claimimg Rishbala's "PDA" losing Bhai ka "Mehnat se kamayi hui" trp πŸ˜²,🀣 "

πŸ˜† In R.K style  yeh news hai mere liye . This is called height delusion .

Very good post covered all the points.πŸ‘

Just to fit sultan's character irr logical tracks were  introduced . Sab ki band baja di  R.K , Madhu , Padmini these were strong characters in the show .  Law toh totally reversed hai . Now a days it is  like there is no director of the show sab apni marzi kar rahe hai . koi sense nahi raha story maine. 

Husband wife ka romance repetitive lagta hai but the dialogues
 R.k talak de do , woh tumhare layak nahi hai , 24 ghante hai tumare pass and so on like a kid is memorising tables are ISsh pish moments hai ,

DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous post πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
you mentioned every reason for which the show's been disfigured into a poor imitation of what it use to be. in a show like Meiej the success is dependant on the leads, and how much each track revolves solely around them. as soon as side characters start to get prominent time onscreen over the leads, like during Padhmini-Shamsher wedding, and this clunky-bhai track, people start losing interest. & the kiss of death to our serial was the involvement of a third person in Rishbala's love story. in a serial like ours, where the leads are unimaginable with anyone else than each other, its impossible for the audience to accept such a track where the female lead is prioritizing a gangster over her own husband. Meije is, was and always will only be Meiej as long as it focusses on Rishbala; their love and their hate.