Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG!! completely bang on
u explained so beautiful...cvs experimental thought that bhai bring more spice in the show to reach more TRP..but eshse audience ko tikhi mirchi lag gayi hai...it became tasteless without leads proper action...

Pls @TM give this link ST,AS,GH n RS
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahnni.mj

tho i initially thought that sultan's entry will give a new boost to the show...his characterisation and poor execution of an already feeble track drove the audience away from MB in hordes...it is clear that people don't want a 3rd angle in rishbala's story cos the show will always remain about them.i think the audience in general wouldn't be opposed to a temporary separation between this beloved couple...cos lets face it,its a daily soap and they have to showcase highs and lows in the life of the lead couple.

You mentioned in your post that even post unwedding..the TRPs reached 4+ cos the audience wanted to see what's in store for this couple.I now think had the CVs concentrated the track on RK gradually realising Madhu's value in his life and working to earn her love and respect and the track culminating in their grand wedding would have appealed to the audience much more than what has been shown in the past 3 months or so.

I know there are members who like to argue over the fact that rishbala 'PDA' doesn't fetch TRPs...rightly so...the audience just doesn't want to see them romance all day long but what the viewers have proved beyond ANY doubt is that romance or no romance the story has to focus on RISHBALA and RISHBALA ALONE.

@Red Thats the main point ! When a couple gets too much popular , a wide range of viewers fall in love with their lovestory , the entry of any "third angle" doesn please the audience at all . Yes ! for the show to continue there must be ups & downs in the leads' life & there might be separation too , BUT a separation or ups & downs does NOT always mean falling in love with some third person , specially if the third person posses such creep , nasty mindset & exhibits too disgusting to bear sleazy sdakchapish behavior viewers never ever accept that character or any possibility where the female lead might end up in a relationship with him 🀒

@Blue take a bow ! u spoke up 90.9% viewers' heart content ! Even I too seriously feel proper redemption & realization of RK would have attracted more viewers than Bhai's women ki izzat & all bla bla dialogue πŸ₯±

@Pink this is the main reason why people was watching the show . They wanted to watch a story on Rishbala , they wanted to see Rishbala's   story . a proper storyline should be dedicated to keep the focus on the leads only . Not 365 days sugary romance , the story must contain different elements & different characters to support up the story , but please only to support up . If u make a sidekick stronger , smarter , winner than the leads audience just don like it .
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyachand

wonderful post!!! wish cvs see this n take appropriate action in our serial!!! loyal fans are more worried than d PH as it seemed to have too many other shows n films to worry abt. 

thanx for commenting 😳 yaa...it looks like so ...cvs r just concerned about a single character , in fact in so much concern about that character that for the sake of that they can send even their leads to hell 🀒 & don even bother if the show itself gets packed up . Lead couple ka L bhi rahe na rahe , show rahe na rahe bas Bhaijaan rehna chahie 😑 I seriously don't get what so special in that clunky character πŸ€’ ??
Edited by Saayaniz - 10 years ago
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viviandsenarox

Wow post. I 2 dnt gt it. Maried couple kare to pda nd bhai molest kare to ishshsh kamustry??:-x wn leads r da best no 3rd angle wud evr wrk. Nd hre to da 3rd angle s a gangster ! So no qs f audience accptnce whthr he s goldn or platnum heartd it dosnt matr. Hope cvs gv us our r8 kameena bk. ND YA RISHBALA R DA LEADS ND ITS DR STORY. People wtch fr dm nt fr any :-x. Besds such wrng treatment f wmen wud receiv dse trp s only.:-x

@Red thats mature viewers' point πŸ˜³ , we immature viewers have so many new things to learn from them πŸ˜›

@Green maximum ppl want that only...but it doesn look like we r going to get it soon

@Blue Bingo πŸ‘ as RK said ,"Ye Madhubala ek ishq ek junoon hai , Madhubala ek ishq ek junoon aur ek sadakchaap nahi " (MODS , this was RK's dialogue . I just quoted within inverted comas)

thanx for commenting 😊

.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinalovesvivian

omg, u have covered almost everything...😳..pass it on to cv's...une bhi thoda akal aayega...πŸ˜† 

thnq πŸ˜› & be asured No NEED  to do so or doing so won't help much . Coz CVs already know all these very well . Why do u think they don't promote Bhai in promos or tweets or fb statuses πŸ˜› ?? They know very well it will drive out the rest of the viewers left . So in promos , tweets , fb adds...only Rishbala , & in episode ? trying to force down bhai in the wrapper of Rishbala 😑 They are using Rishbala nam ka lollipop to sell Bhai's neem ki goli 🀒 what a hypocrisy 😑
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: suniks

Very good post.

Hope the CVs read this one.πŸ‘

Talking of PDA's, Bhai fans favorite petwords to justify fall in TRPs in their usual  MULTI COLRED  posts.

I too always wondered when did romancing inside their very homes within the privacy of their bedroom become PDA.

As long as we remember, Rishbala never issued invitations to any Peeping Toms to watch them romance, so what PDA romance are they talking about.

But no use talking sense to his fans, as their IQ matches their idol. So not really surprised at their PDA accusation.

@Purple Mature point of view u see πŸ˜†
@Green ufff try to be mature yaar 😡 !! A peeping Tom has FULL RIGHT to peep into others premises , to spy about their personal moments , but a married couple does NOT hold any right to be romantic even in  private places

Thanx for commenting btw 😳

.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: felicity06

Fantastic postπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘

I totally agree! Unfortunately or fortunately Meiej is so famous that ppl from a parallel universe also watch it but in reverse logic modeπŸ₯±

aww Anki thnq 😳

@Green what the 😲 🀣,🀣,🀣,🀣
kitna hai trp dus week?? no idea abt show 🀣
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post, Saayaniz!

Viewers just want Rishbala/RM/DVD. Is that so difficult to understand for a few around here? I too have wondered about their references to the lead pair's PDA. How the hell is that PDA? They need to look up the dictionary.
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wish CVs read this excellent post...When will the light dawn in with them..