Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon fans deserve better than this (Page 7)

Magical_NaiRan IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_NaiRan
Magical_NaiRan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
always swaron fans hav to suffer yCry

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swayamsharon

i agree with u..
after two years one date n thats itDead
firstly y swaron need to go on date for romance thing, ohhh forget romance! no swaron convo if no swaron dateOuch
like seriously something major is happening in their life n both are not even sharing it...
swayam is not sharing his thinking, his view about adi about sha-rey n sharon is not even bothered to ask once..  sharon didnt care about swayam as back- dancer or he is not in posterConfused
swaron convo is just missing regarding this track, in this whole track if they used to discuss something then that was about their date n ab toe voh bhi nahi.
seems like now we have to see only sha-rey in place of swaronDead n god know we will get remaining date or notCry

Sharon's character has been a BIG let down in terms of being a girlfriend...she seems not concerned. And like you said,they have stopped talking about the dates too now.
LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devlishswaron77

First thing first , Brilliantly penned down & the most needed post to be made...
Coming back to the topic...I don't know wat the F...is wrong with cvs...I mean its hardly been week o two since vrushi returned & finally wen we had our hopes aroused regarding swaron that their story will have a kick start after two freaking years again cvs are back to being hell bent on ruining it...Do they really think that giving us one chai date & rushed baccha party rain dance with few chotu motu swaron scenes would do enough ...I mean this is what we get after waiting for these damn long years...Sha-----------------rey...Really?????Why?? Just because their favorite character/guy doesn't have a gal in his life...so they'll use sha-----------rey over swaron...I just can't tolerate this bull crap in the name of professionalism...its irks me to the core..To be honest I never liked sha--------rey in fact I hated them to the core since forever, whenever there was overdose of sha------rey I just couldn't take ...& all of sudden out of nowhere looking them like this is beyond my tolerance power ...I just can't stand them...
I only & only watch this bloody show for swaron just swaron & not for any Rey or sha------rey...I can't see my swaron getting ruined bcuz of so-called best friends...To hell wid such friends...
P.S. Aaj tak raaste mein aur signal mein baithe bikhaariyon ne bhi utna bheek nayi maanga hoga jitna in do saalon mein swaron fans ne Cvs se maanga hain ...

P.P.S. Joyee di kudos to u for making such brilliant posts...

I am actually one of the them who used to like ShaRey but in the past few months,the way cv's have done the D3 narrative...i can't tolerate the character of Rey anywhere around SwaRon.
Your P.S- LOL
BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
just because swaron dates are to be given they cannot sideline swaron to such an extent in episodes. Swaron are a couple nw and a passionate couple. Their interactions and romance is what we have been waiting to see and after such haltage in swaron story evrytime still they are ignoring swaron n their romance?? swaron r shown for bekaar ka chaakri but when it comes to their personal lives its nothingShocked

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 18 August 2013 at 4:56am
LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hoppy

Absence of SwaRon scenes this week was really annoying and disturbing. Already this Sharon and Rey pairing up as dancers was agitating and make it more annoying SwaRon scene was not shown. The spoiler for next week really doesn't excite us to look forward to the episodes, if only some SwaRon scenes were included.

After so much struggle and misunderstanding, SwaRon were finally a couple, but we aren't even allowed to rejoice in this, all thanks to this pathetic pairing up of Sha---------Rey and Swa--------ShiAngry

The next three dates also seem far, I dunno how to watch the show in absence of SwaRon scenes

Spoilers for next week has pretty much spoiled our excitement.Angry
..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
i so so agree with the post :) awesome post indeed
first of all  was happy with the fact SWARON ROMANCE would begun afetr the concept of introudcing SWAYAM'S WISH LIST the CHAI DATE was superb aaromantic cute and perfect the RAIN DATE as u all said was rushed and no clue about rest of dates meanwhile the last week episodes SWAYAM being in his cool avatar taclking adi and backfiring hhis smartly loving it indeed but  the new promo its scaring me the fact that more tension for SWARON CV'S cant see them in PAIN anymore they does deserve to be happy..its enough till now wat they did SUFFER no anymore MU'S please 
Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Edited on Page 1. Smile
cutelove Goldie
cutelove
cutelove

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Now seriously ita abv anything...swayam ashi ..god yahi dekhna baki tha ...my eyed were jst stuck to see one scene of swaron bt i forgot dqt we had nthing dat we can cherish ..dere were hopes frm next week whch r spoilt like nything...i can never understand hamesha ss scene se compromuse kyun ..itne time already we didnt had ny scene n now also nt ..cvs dis is ridiculous n not at all cceptable...we wnt to see swaron ..dis has to be deir special phase n u r ruining it so well...dis so dsgusting ..we wnt to see swaron ..now its goin abv head ...n sabse badi pblm dis ashi swayam pairingg ..aargh ...its so irritating ...i m highly irritated wth d future track ..no inclusion of swaron will definately be tragec thing ...

Go to top