Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon fans deserve better than this (Page 3)

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
i agree with u..
after two years one date n thats itDead
firstly y swaron need to go on date for romance thing, ohhh forget romance! no swaron convo if no swaron dateOuch
like seriously something major is happening in their life n both are not even sharing it...
swayam is not sharing his thinking, his view about adi about sha-rey n sharon is not even bothered to ask once..  sharon didnt care about swayam as back- dancer or he is not in posterConfused
swaron convo is just missing regarding this track, in this whole track if they used to discuss something then that was about their date n ab toe voh bhi nahi.
seems like now we have to see only sha-rey in place of swaronDead n god know we will get remaining date or notCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveEatLove

snehaswaron77 Goldie
snehaswaron77
snehaswaron77

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
First thing first , Brilliantly penned down & the most needed post to be made...
Coming back to the topic...I don't know wat the F...is wrong with cvs...I mean its hardly been week o two since vrushi returned & finally wen we had our hopes aroused regarding swaron that their story will have a kick start after two freaking years again cvs are back to being hell bent on ruining it...Do they really think that giving us one chai date & rushed baccha party rain dance with few chotu motu swaron scenes would do enough ...I mean this is what we get after waiting for these damn long years...Sha-----------------rey...Really?????Why?? Just because their favorite character/guy doesn't have a gal in his life...so they'll use sha-----------rey over swaron...I just can't tolerate this bull crap in the name of professionalism...its irks me to the core..To be honest I never liked sha--------rey in fact I hated them to the core since forever, whenever there was overdose of sha------rey I just couldn't take ...& all of sudden out of nowhere looking them like this is beyond my tolerance power ...I just can't stand them...
I only & only watch this bloody show for swaron just swaron & not for any Rey or sha------rey...I can't see my swaron getting ruined bcuz of so-called best friends...To hell wid such friends...
P.S. Aaj tak raaste mein aur signal mein baithe bikhaariyon ne bhi utna bheek nayi maanga hoga jitna in do saalon mein swaron fans ne Cvs se maanga hain ...

P.P.S. Joyee di kudos to u for making such brilliant posts...

LiveEatLove

Pooja-J IF-Dazzler
Pooja-J
Pooja-J

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Absence of SwaRon scenes this week was really annoying and disturbing. Already this Sharon and Rey pairing up as dancers was agitating and make it more annoying SwaRon scene was not shown. The spoiler for next week really doesn't excite us to look forward to the episodes, if only some SwaRon scenes were included.

After so much struggle and misunderstanding, SwaRon were finally a couple, but we aren't even allowed to rejoice in this, all thanks to this pathetic pairing up of Sha---------Rey and Swa--------ShiAngry

The next three dates also seem far, I dunno how to watch the show in absence of SwaRon scenes

Edited by Hoppy - 17 August 2013 at 9:11am

LiveEatLove

rinku90 IF-Rockerz
rinku90
rinku90

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Agree with u to some extent.We have waited for swaron to happen for 2 long year and we can't get happy swaron for even 2 proper monthsCry.Overall i have no problem regarding swaron but yesterdays episode did irked me,as yesterday swaron convo was needed and if not then at least sharon should have been shown thinking about swayam as how he would be feeling about the poster but instead she was woried about reyAngry don't know about any one else but i an positive about next week at least sharon will come to know that how much this has effected swayam but sad for swayam as i know that next week is going to be even more difficult for himCry.Just hope that swaron k bech koi MU na ho,there will be definitely some rift b/w them but hope that it only make there relationship stronger.And also the remaining 3 dates should not be rushed and continuity in swaron story is maintained,when together they should talk about themselves and not that reyAngry i don't care what is happening with anyone but this should not effect swaronCry.No problem with swayam and ashi's dance as it will make sharon realize how swayam must be feeling.

LiveEatLove

snehaswaron77 Goldie
snehaswaron77
snehaswaron77

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinku90

Agree with u to some extent.We have waited for swaron to happen for 2 long year and we can't get happy swaron for even 2 proper monthsCry.Overall i have no problem regarding swaron but yesterdays episode did irked me,as yesterday swaron convo was needed and if not then at least sharon should have been shown thinking about swayam as how he would be feeling about the poster but instead she was woried about reyAngry don't know about any one else but i an positive about next week at least sharon will come to know that how much this has effected swayam but sad for swayam as i know that next week is going to be even more difficult for himCry.Just hope that swaron k bech koi MU na ho,there will be definitely some rift b/w them but hope that it only make there relationship stronger.And also the remaining 3 dates should not be rushed and continuity in swaron story is maintained,when together they should talk about themselves and not that reyAngry i don't care what is happening with anyone but this should not effect swaronCry.No problem with swayam and ashi's dance as it will make sharon realize how swayam must be feeling.

.No problem with swayam and ashi's dance as it will make sharon realize how swayam must be feeling. @red even I don't have any problem with aashi being swayam's partner as it will definitely knock some sense in Sharon's head who z behaving as dumb as rey right now...Its time she should also face that blow...Its high time she realizes swayam's worth in her life...Only doing big talks & going on a date doesn't prove your love , One has to be their as a support system & the strength of their loved ones throughout their Ups & downs & difficult situations...That is what true love is all about!!!!!Y only that poor guy suffers...Let it be Sharon this time...I want to see the fear of loosing him & his trust & also the craving in her eyes for swayam...

Edited by devlishswaron77 - 17 August 2013 at 6:20am

rinku90

rinku90 IF-Rockerz
rinku90
rinku90

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devlishswaron77

Originally posted by rinku90

.No problem with swayam and ashi's dance as it will make sharon realize how swayam must be feeling. @red even I don't have any problem with aashi being swayam's partner as it will definitely knock some sense in Sharon's head who z behaving as dumb as rey right now...Its time she should also face that blow...Its high time she realizes swayam's worth in her life...Only doing big talks & going on a date doesn't prove your love , One has to be their as a support system & the strength of their loved ones throughout their Ups & downs & difficult situations...That is what true love is all about!!!!!Y only that poor guy suffers...Let it be Sharon this time...I want to see the fear of loosing him & his trust & also the craving in her eyes for swayam...
completely agree with u.

snehaswaron77

NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Wonder what cvs are upto..I dont get the logic behind  this overdose of Sha rey,it looks like they are imposing it intentionally on us..Angry Well if theres more sha rey in store for us cvs be ready to loose a huge fanbase of ur show..Cummon,who watch this show for sha rey man?no one is complaining abt rey's presence in the show,but y the hell hes being dragged in SwaRon story to ruin it?Angry As i said many times,what they do with rey's character is NOT my botheration,but they deffo stop this sha rey nonsense asap if they wanna garner trpsAngryWhere the hell is SwaRon in the show?Angry
LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

totally agree with you Cry
Swaron story post confession is going haywire..we never got proper swaron scenes after confession as the focus was shifted to the other couple n then Vrushi fell ill..
Frankly, even the 5 dates are so abruptly done ..there is no flow Cry  I had expected a very romantic rain dance for swaron but that too didn't happen Angry
And now cvs are giving passionate shaa----rey scenes instead of swaron? Angry  Angry
 The new swaron n rey triangle is creeping me out .. swaron's story shoud be focused now..its been frikking 2 years n I am very frustrated..I watch the show for swaron n only swaron..
Cvs, keep REY out of swaron's lovestory..
Only god knows when we will get see the other 3 dates since cvs are planning give us sha---rey n not Swaron Angry

I really hope the remaining dates are done properly and in a romantic manner.Just hoping.

Go to top