Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon fans deserve better than this (Page 2)

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
EDITED on page 1

swathi_swaron IF-Sizzlerz
swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
completely agree with you...
in one way i am happy with the track that everybody s getting screen space and importance but on the other side, seriously no growth in swaron story...
dates bhi mujhe forcefully lag rahi hai ( except the chai date)...no continuity in swaron story.no monolouge of sharon in this present track is irking me a lot...
and after looking at the promo and next week update  i don't even know what should i think...i should be happy that sharon will feel jealous or scared about the promo...

Edited by swathi_swaron - 17 August 2013 at 3:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveEatLove

VruShan_MaNan IF-Dazzler
VruShan_MaNan
VruShan_MaNan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Great post and completely agree with you.
We have literally waited enough. Why all experiments with SwaRon and their fans. Hum kitna aur bardaash karengein.
Why cant they be a stable couple.
I really don't understand why there is so much of communication gap between them. These days technologies is there, why cant they be in touch and talk to each other. Communications is the most important thing in any relationship.
We just don't want to see them romancing, we really want to see them grow as a couple. 

After watching the promo, I am really scared what is in store for us.
But really hope that this track is positive for us.

LiveEatLove

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
i agree with you...usually yes indian tv couple dont prolong for long...but SWARON are unique and thats they are still the backbone of D3...they can give any amount of DRAMA but why compromise on SWARON romance??? havent we seen enough tension for SWARON in these past two years???? there was a tremendous respeonce on SWARON chai date but i wonder what are they upto with other dates...this is so unfair.we deserve to see the SWARON romance too in the episodes. and the spoilers and promos have made my bheja fry and i am very furious..when the TC aticle came on cvs said that a romantic track is in plans but they seem to have forgotten it totally...WHY always SWARON are treated this way????

LiveEatLove

-Vishaka- IF-Stunnerz
-Vishaka-
-Vishaka-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
i totally agree wit u...what u hav said.

Cv again brought the swaron back to square one... The current track are out of focussed on swaron again. This was not accepted by swaron fan.

Cv should kept the continuity of swaron love story simantaneously rather then sidelining it. The proper flow of story should be maintain.
Indeed Swaron more immersly focused in problem stuff.

Cuming to sharey part...a big no frm my side if cv wanted to continue sharey scene. Its just a discgusting to see them..

Hopefully want to see remaining date quiet intense without intermixing the current ongoing track... In hurrind dnt ruined wishlist stuff.

LiveEatLove

--Anushka-- IF-Dazzler
--Anushka--
--Anushka--

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
So true:(
Why do CVS always do this to us Cry
First they used Swaron fans when the other pair got ended n now when they have their TRPs they are back to ignoring Swaron Angry
Chai date was out of the world n then the rain dance, I felt for namesake they gave it, dance was ok but post dance no romance Cry
From then we have hardly got Swaron:( more than Swaron we are getting Sharey Dead Angry
Plz cv's dont hurt us like this!! I have no expectations for the other dates now Ouch and going by the spoiler n promo I am expecting a Swaronless week againUnhappy
We want proper Swaron plz Ouch

LiveEatLove

flirteyed IF-Dazzler
flirteyed
flirteyed

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Yaar seriously i dnt knw watz happening! V watch d show coz of SwaRon! CVs aint showing dat ulta rey ko beech mein ghusa rahe hai, i mean W*F >.<
Idk fr how long i will b tolerate dis injustice done to SS fans, i jst hope kuch ach ho :'(
...Diya... IF-Rockerz
...Diya...
...Diya...

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Couldn't agree more with you !!
We are not allowed a moment of respite .Cry We have always been patient but there is a limit to everything . We get one week full on SwaRon and the next week , nothing . It is getting seriously annoying now .Angry
The story flow is being affected big time .No continuity at all .Thumbs Down
Chai date was  amazing but rain dance was fun but  too short and the next day , no continuity . The dates  given now and then is not what we what to see , we want proper SwaRon . I get it , the track is something else right now , but  a SwaRon convo in the epis would make it much better .Talking about themselves I mean , not Rey. Angry 
It's high time they give some thought to SwaRon story .It can't continue in such a disconnected way .We deserve more Cry

Edited by diya90 - 17 August 2013 at 5:16am

LiveEatLove

Go to top