Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon fans deserve better than this - Page 5

ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
bang on just bang on...
agree wid ur each word. swaron dates chahiye mujhe. & dances too... dey sud nt be sidelined fr d sake of any1 else...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
please cvs dont neglect swaron...we cant wait moree
idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you totally. We SwaRon fans certainly do not deserve this. In the current situation a SwaRon heart-to-heart conversation is badly required. But yahan toh they are hardly talking romance toh dur ki baat hai! I do not know whether to expect anything from the remaining dates or whether to expect them at all anymore! I had high hopes from this track regarding SwaRon. I am completely disappointed now.
-Amrita! 
Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
yaa we dont want swaron to be ignored...we dint wait two years for dis...
we want some exclusive swaron scnes
and swaron shud hav some convo ant the happenings
please dont neglect swaron
swaron are the only reason for watching this show

..Aishaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i second you on ure thoughts. Swaron fans have had quite a rough journey. 2 years wait to see a couple being official? and when atlast got to see them as a couple then 2 weeks tak no romance. jab mila toh vrushi bimar padh gayi. obviously i cant blame the Cvs for that but uske aane ke baad what have we got? a chai date and a rushed up rain dance?  obviously we fans deserve better. I think problems like these such as the Adi one make a bond strong but one atleast expects some romance. I am hardly left with any hopes. all i can say is lets wait and watch Edited by ..Aishaa.. - 10 years ago
Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
always swaron fans hav to suffer y😭
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: swayamsharon

i agree with u..
after two years one date n thats it🤢
firstly y swaron need to go on date for romance thing, ohhh forget romance! no swaron convo if no swaron date
like seriously something major is happening in their life n both are not even sharing it...
swayam is not sharing his thinking, his view about adi about sha-rey n sharon is not even bothered to ask once..  sharon didnt care about swayam as back- dancer or he is not in poster😕
swaron convo is just missing regarding this track, in this whole track if they used to discuss something then that was about their date n ab toe voh bhi nahi.
seems like now we have to see only sha-rey in place of swaron🤢 n god know we will get remaining date or not😭

Sharon's character has been a BIG let down in terms of being a girlfriend...she seems not concerned. And like you said,they have stopped talking about the dates too now.
LiveEatLove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: devlishswaron77

First thing first , Brilliantly penned down & the most needed post to be made...
Coming back to the topic...I don't know wat the F...is wrong with cvs...I mean its hardly been week o two since vrushi returned & finally wen we had our hopes aroused regarding swaron that their story will have a kick start after two freaking years again cvs are back to being hell bent on ruining it...Do they really think that giving us one chai date & rushed baccha party rain dance with few chotu motu swaron scenes would do enough ...I mean this is what we get after waiting for these damn long years...Sha-----------------rey...Really?????Why?? Just because their favorite character/guy doesn't have a gal in his life...so they'll use sha-----------rey over swaron...I just can't tolerate this bull crap in the name of professionalism...its irks me to the core..To be honest I never liked sha--------rey in fact I hated them to the core since forever, whenever there was overdose of sha------rey I just couldn't take ...& all of sudden out of nowhere looking them like this is beyond my tolerance power ...I just can't stand them...
I only & only watch this bloody show for swaron just swaron & not for any Rey or sha------rey...I can't see my swaron getting ruined bcuz of so-called best friends...To hell wid such friends...
P.S. Aaj tak raaste mein aur signal mein baithe bikhaariyon ne bhi utna bheek nayi maanga hoga jitna in do saalon mein swaron fans ne Cvs se maanga hain ...

P.P.S. Joyee di kudos to u for making such brilliant posts...

I am actually one of the them who used to like ShaRey but in the past few months,the way cv's have done the D3 narrative...i can't tolerate the character of Rey anywhere around SwaRon.
Your P.S- 😆
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
just because swaron dates are to be given they cannot sideline swaron to such an extent in episodes. Swaron are a couple nw and a passionate couple. Their interactions and romance is what we have been waiting to see and after such haltage in swaron story evrytime still they are ignoring swaron n their romance?? swaron r shown for bekaar ka chaakri but when it comes to their personal lives its nothing😲Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 10 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hoppy

Absence of SwaRon scenes this week was really annoying and disturbing. Already this Sharon and Rey pairing up as dancers was agitating and make it more annoying SwaRon scene was not shown. The spoiler for next week really doesn't excite us to look forward to the episodes, if only some SwaRon scenes were included.

After so much struggle and misunderstanding, SwaRon were finally a couple, but we aren't even allowed to rejoice in this, all thanks to this pathetic pairing up of Sha---------Rey and Swa--------Shi😡

The next three dates also seem far, I dunno how to watch the show in absence of SwaRon scenes

Spoilers for next week has pretty much spoiled our excitement.😡