Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon fans deserve better than this

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
We SwaRon fans have waited too long for their love-story to blossom and for them to come together. Generally it takes few months for an on-screen love story to go into the post-confession phase.However,thanks to circumstances, SwaRon fans have had to wait for two long years to watch their romance. Finally after we got confession, cv's chose to show no exclusive SwaRon for 2 weeks straight. Then again when they started showing,Vrushi fell ill. 😭
Now finally last week we got SS romance , but again this week and going by the spoilers and promo,even next week looks like disappointment in terms of SwaRon. All of a sudden SwaRon conversations have dried up and romance...oh well forget it.😭
Looking at the tension in the track, I am not even hopeful of getting the other three dates properly or even getting the dates at all. Sorry but the rain dance date looked rushed and if the same is done to the other three dates,it will be just sad.
And on another note, why is the SwaRon love story restricted to date romance????? There is no continuity in their story and to top it all Sharon-Rey and Swayam-Aashi will be shown next week.
I wouldn't have complained about this track had we got proper SS romance already. However, giving us just one romantic date and then tata bye bye to SS romance? Like seriously?????
We waited for 2 years to just see only one  romantic scene and then SwaRon in someone else's arms??????
We surely deserve better than this for standing by this show for more than 2 years. This is just NOT DONE CV'S.😡😡😡

P.S- For god's sake stop shoving in that Rey in SwaRon love story.😡

Edited by muskurana - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry for such a late edit first of all, Joyee. 

And I totally and completely agree with everything you've said. It's actually very confusing, more than anything else, these up-down slides of the SwaRon track. First confession was such a high and done so brilliantly after our two-year wait, and then suddenly SwaRon vanished for three weeks. And when they finally returned during NDC, Vrushika fell ill. That, of course, was no one's fault, but since her return, the first week was amazing and then again a bit of a vacuum in terms of continuity? Like you said, are they meant to be shown in the date-scenes only? Doesn't continuity call for some scenes done in tandem with the larger track too? That was done the week before last, dunno why the sudden vanishing act last week and again next week looks like no SwaRon interaction even, considering Sharon won't even know how Swayam might have felt till FRIDAY, which is the week's end. And not to forget the Sharon-Rey and Swayam-Ashi games being played by Adi. Is that seriously what we've waited this long to see? 

Bottomline, I agree: SwaRon fans deserve better, and like you even I'm having questions marks in my head about the remaining wishlist dates, how they'll be done and if they'll even be doone at all. There's no sign of the wishlist since after the rain dance date last week, and next week is evidently date-less. And considering how the track seems to be building up, the scope for happiness and romance seems only to be decreasing, from where I'm looking. Then where are SwaRon going to be? 

I really hope SwaRon's track is done properly, scenes are given to us properly, continuity is maintained from here, and hope the dates are done properly too. We've watched and waited for more than two years, and have earned some happiness and fairness now, please. 
Edited by -.nandini.- - 10 years ago
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
totally agree with you 😭
Swaron story post confession is going haywire..we never got proper swaron scenes after confession as the focus was shifted to the other couple n then Vrushi fell ill..
Frankly, even the 5 dates are so abruptly done ..there is no flow 😭  I had expected a very romantic rain dance for swaron but that too didn't happen 😡
And now cvs are giving passionate shaa----rey scenes instead of swaron? 😡  😡
 The new swaron n rey triangle is creeping me out .. swaron's story shoud be focused now..its been frikking 2 years n I am very frustrated..I watch the show for swaron n only swaron..
Cvs, keep REY out of swaron's lovestory..
Only god knows when we will get see the other 3 dates since cvs are planning give us sha---rey n not Swaron 😡
Edited by swaronswaron - 10 years ago
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great post di. I completely agree with everything you have mentioned. After waiting for 2 years to see Sharon and Swayam, this is what we get? They hardly ever talk to each other and apart from 2 dates, one of them a superfast one, they have not even spent any time with each other. I wouldn't have had any problem with the track either, but shouldn't Swayam and Sharon atleast interact with each other. Things have gotten way out of hand now and Swayam's just going to stand and watch Sharon be used as Adi's puppet? For God's sake, shouldn't they be discussing this? Or if not this, atleast spending time with each other. It's like they have the time to talk to everyone but each other. After such a long time of waiting, this is not what we would expect. I had high hopes from the camping date and the other dates in Swayam's wishlist, but the way things are going, I don't think we will ever get to see them. Fed up of this constant sidelining of SwaRon romance. And yes, why is Rey constantly brought into the SwaRon lovestory? Edited by -Neeti- - 10 years ago
swaron9113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i totally agree wth u.
PoonamSwaRon23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After 2 years & 2 months exactly ..20th april 2011 - 20th June 2013
We were/are literally dying to get an exclusive SS scene till date!! IDK why!!Why we SS fans are always the victim??

After confession episode we didn't get even a single SwaRon scene for MANY days & when we started getting it humara bad luck toh dekho Vrushii got down with chicken pox..As she is completely fine & giving her best noe we deserve some SS romance,dance sequences & quality SwaRon scenes like discussing about their past experiences & some intense/emotional stuffs!! Itna toh expect karna banta hai..

and now coming to the current track !! Swayam & Sharon are supporting Rey blindly..even after knowing that Rey is WRONG somewhat !! We want to see them individually too..Swayam should have reacted seeing that leaked poster!! Sharon at least once should have objected to shoot passionately with Rey..professionalism gaya tel lene..i don't care!! Yesterday in rehearsal hall room Sharon tried to defend Rey while Vicky was blaming him.Why the hell she did that?? Rey at the canteen shouted at Sharon but she was quite?? WHY?? THIS IS SO NOT SHARON..WE WANT TO SEE HER IN DIVA AVTAAR AGAIN"

& now this Swayam-Ashii passionate dance sequence..I want to bang my head on the wall..Dude we don't want to see Swayam with Aashii..what we want is ONLY "SWARON" ..Rain DANCE was not up to my expectation..IT WAS GOOD BUT the choreography could have been a bit better & longer!! Please for God's sake give us SwaRon &

P.S- DON'T WANT TO SEE SHARON & REY CRAPS AGAIN & DON'T MENTION THEM AS A COUPLE IN THE SHOW EVER ..MY BLOOD WAS LITERALLY BOILING WATCHING THAT SCENE -_-  HELL SCARED ABOUT SWARON NOW -_- THE NEW PROMO ITSELF IS A SHIT "DIL TUTEGA YA OSTI"

P.P.S- WANT A ROMANTIC CAMPING DATE OF SWARON WITHOUT ANYBODY'S INTERFERENCE & A LONG ONE :)
Edited by PoonamPSwaRon23 - 10 years ago
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
We are never allowed to live in peace. One one side when Swayam is given the importance as a matured and sensible person, on other hand compromise is made with SwaRon scenes.
this is not what we are waiting to witness after long wait for two years.
What is the point of sticking to the show, when the sole purpose of watching the show is snatched away from us. Its fiendish to see Rey made to barge in SwaRon love-story in this manner. Already we had problems with him being given importance more than usual and now he is there in SwaRon lovestory too.

Can we ever live in peace with our SwaRon? We certainly deserve a much better treatment, knowing we are there with the show in its crucial times too.

Next week is the WORST of all, already Sharon with Rey and now Swayam with Aashi as dancing partners, why are CVs refraining us from watching the show?

We want SwaRon, please, with dates, serious talks and no avoiding each other too,but sadly opposite of this is happening

Edited by Rutu - 10 years ago
addicted_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree...
I am so scared after watching the new promo... what exactly is swaron's future ?!???
Waited 2 yrs for romance...but now we are most likely getting more and more MU...
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
completely agree with you...
in one way i am happy with the track that everybody s getting screen space and importance but on the other side, seriously no growth in swaron story...
dates bhi mujhe forcefully lag rahi hai ( except the chai date)...no continuity in swaron story.no monolouge of sharon in this present track is irking me a lot...
and after looking at the promo and next week update  i don't even know what should i think...i should be happy that sharon will feel jealous or scared about the promo...

Edited by swathi_swaron - 10 years ago
VruShan_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great post and completely agree with you.
We have literally waited enough. Why all experiments with SwaRon and their fans. Hum kitna aur bardaash karengein.
Why cant they be a stable couple.
I really don't understand why there is so much of communication gap between them. These days technologies is there, why cant they be in touch and talk to each other. Communications is the most important thing in any relationship.
We just don't want to see them romancing, we really want to see them grow as a couple. 

After watching the promo, I am really scared what is in store for us.
But really hope that this track is positive for us.