The BRILLIANCE of Vikrant Massey!

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys, I am new to watching QH. I was always aware of the storyline but couldn't get to watch it regularly for some reason.. Just recently , I've started watching it properly , and my watch was every bit made worthy by this man called Vikrant Massey..

God, he is so brilliant! every expression, even a twich of an eyebrow speaks so much for himπŸ‘I remember someone else playing Ayaan  before, but he has brought a new lease to The character and how.. a huge thank you & Congrats to the makers for finding the new Ayaan in him.. I am in love with Vikrant's  Ayaan..😊 Hats off! 

There is no doubt that KSG is very good too, and the show is primarily about Asad and Zoya, but being a character actor, Vikrant RULES his partπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³ and sometimes supersedes the lead.
And I was sooo happy to see him in Bollywood!😳 so well- deserved!

The leads always are at the focus, but hope vikrant continues to shine through them .. and we get a good dose of his scenes daily!😳 loving him with humeira..:)

Do you agree?? What is your fav, Ayaan scene??

Almost al his scenes are my fav.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† phangirl u seeπŸ˜‰

ps- I am Aditi.😊

As a contrast to the suave, disciplined and controlled Asad I do wish Ayaan would have the childish and rebellious streak he had earlier---right now he is doing the same role Asad is playing!
Vikrant is a fantastic actor! I don't know if this'll make sense, but he brings this certain energy to the character of Ayaan which I love! I also love the way he talks I dunno why πŸ˜† And of course, who can forget this

I agree with u πŸ˜Š

Vikrant is too good as Ayaan !! His timing as an actor is spot on! Specially we needed a serious Ayaan as soon Asad & Ayaan confrontation will start & he is the perfect actor to carry this role far πŸ‘
Yes I really like Vikrant's acting too... Infact he emotes a lot better than than the lead if the show KSG too 😊.. No offense but everyone has thier own opinion but I find KSG wooden and same expression most of the time.. πŸ˜•

P.S. please don bash me.. This is how I feel..
Originally posted by KulfiBai

Vikrant is a fantastic actor! I don't know if this'll make sense, but he brings this certain energy to the character of Ayaan which I love! I also love the way he talks I dunno why πŸ˜† And of course, who can forget this

omg! thank you so much for the clippings😊 I dunno which scene was this, but it looks hilarious.. i'll probably have to watch this in utube.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes, I love his voice quality..and his dialogue delivery is too good..😳

Originally posted by bright_star89

omg! thank you so much for the clippings😊 I dunno which scene was this, but it looks hilarious.. i'll probably have to watch this in utube.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes, I love his voice quality..and his dialogue delivery is too good..😳

Exactly! He has great dialogue delivery πŸ˜³

Lol this was the scene when Ayaan rants to Asad about Immi's mom Shaitan Ki Khala aka Bhaiseena Bi πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ilin

Yes I really like Vikrant's acting too... Infact he emotes a lot better than than the lead if the show KSG too 😊.. No offense but everyone has thier own opinion but I find KSG wooden and same expression most of the time.. πŸ˜•

P.S. please don bash me.. This is how I feel..

Dont worry .You are not the only one to think like that.. Count me in..πŸ˜†
,   ksg has problems in emoting at times.. but I loved him during the ajmer period, his separation with Zoya.. I thought he was very good in it..

And he is definitely better than DMG days..
Agree with you ...vikrant is doing really good   πŸ‘
I fully agree! I LOVE Vikrant Massey! Just love the way he portrays Ayaan!

He has so much control and superb emoting. He even did a great job in the angry scenes so far... like when he sets fire to Imran's car, or he beats up Vikram and yells at Humeira at the club telling her Vikram is NOT her husband! 

I didn't mind Rishab as Ayaan, but Vikrant has bought a whole new dimension to him. The love scenes with Humeira are now convincing, as I find he and Keteki have a good chemistry. Not to mention, Vikrant is very handsome too. Therefore he can bring that Oomph into the character of Ayaan!

I cant wait to see what more this guy can do. I have totally become his fan!