India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The BRILLIANCE of Vikrant Massey!

bright_star89 Goldie
bright_star89
bright_star89

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Hi guys, I am new to watching QH. I was always aware of the storyline but couldn't get to watch it regularly for some reason.. Just recently , I've started watching it properly , and my watch was every bit made worthy by this man called Vikrant Massey..

God, he is so brilliant! every expression, even a twich of an eyebrow speaks so much for himClapI remember someone else playing Ayaan  before, but he has brought a new lease to The character and how.. a huge thank you & Congrats to the makers for finding the new Ayaan in him.. I am in love with Vikrant's  Ayaan..Smile Hats off! 

There is no doubt that KSG is very good too, and the show is primarily about Asad and Zoya, but being a character actor, Vikrant RULES his partClapClapEmbarrassed and sometimes supersedes the lead.
And I was sooo happy to see him in Bollywood!Embarrassed so well- deserved!

The leads always are at the focus, but hope vikrant continues to shine through them .. and we get a good dose of his scenes daily!Embarrassed loving him with humeira..:)

Do you agree?? What is your fav, Ayaan scene??

Almost al his scenes are my fav.LOLLOL phangirl u seeWink

ps- I am Aditi.Smile

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayinirecoupsancheetaT4YY4B4day_lilypadmaja19IndusnotIlinRadheKrish1Aishah8meghnasfun_gamesKulfiBaiMrDarcyfan...Tanu...angrybreadraneebSherni_Jerryagirlhasnoname.sumaiya14

raneeb IF-Stunnerz
raneeb
raneeb

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
As a contrast to the suave, disciplined and controlled Asad I do wish Ayaan would have the childish and rebellious streak he had earlier---right now he is doing the same role Asad is playing!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chibi_deeabright_star89

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Vikrant is a fantastic actor! I don't know if this'll make sense, but he brings this certain energy to the character of Ayaan which I love! I also love the way he talks I dunno why LOL And of course, who can forget this

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaday_lily_Nabeela_coolphoolbright_star89fun_gameschibi_deea-jawaria-MrDarcyfan

fun_games Goldie
fun_games
fun_games

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
I agree with u Smile

Vikrant is too good as Ayaan !! His timing as an actor is spot on! Specially we needed a serious Ayaan as soon Asad & Ayaan confrontation will start & he is the perfect actor to carry this role far Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaRadheKrish1bright_star89MrDarcyfan

Ilin Goldie
Ilin
Ilin

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Yes I really like Vikrant's acting too... Infact he emotes a lot better than than the lead if the show KSG too Smile.. No offense but everyone has thier own opinion but I find KSG wooden and same expression most of the time.. Confused

P.S. please don bash me.. This is how I feel..

RadheKrish1bright_star89

bright_star89 Goldie
bright_star89
bright_star89

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KulfiBai

Vikrant is a fantastic actor! I don't know if this'll make sense, but he brings this certain energy to the character of Ayaan which I love! I also love the way he talks I dunno why LOL And of course, who can forget this

omg! thank you so much for the clippingsSmile I dunno which scene was this, but it looks hilarious.. i'll probably have to watch this in utube.LOLLOL

Yes, I love his voice quality..and his dialogue delivery is too good..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaMrDarcyfanKulfiBai

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bright_star89

Originally posted by KulfiBai

omg! thank you so much for the clippingsSmile I dunno which scene was this, but it looks hilarious.. i'll probably have to watch this in utube.LOLLOL

Yes, I love his voice quality..and his dialogue delivery is too good..Embarrassed

Exactly! He has great dialogue delivery Embarrassed

Lol this was the scene when Ayaan rants to Asad about Immi's mom Shaitan Ki Khala aka Bhaiseena Bi LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

bright_star89 Goldie
bright_star89
bright_star89

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ilin

Yes I really like Vikrant's acting too... Infact he emotes a lot better than than the lead if the show KSG too Smile.. No offense but everyone has thier own opinion but I find KSG wooden and same expression most of the time.. Confused

P.S. please don bash me.. This is how I feel..

Dont worry .You are not the only one to think like that.. Count me in..LOL
,   ksg has problems in emoting at times.. but I loved him during the ajmer period, his separation with Zoya.. I thought he was very good in it..

And he is definitely better than DMG days..

IlinRadheKrish1

Go to top