Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

What about SwaRon? (Page 6)

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diya90

I agree with each and every point of yours .
This track seemed so promising at first  .Swayam was  finally being given some much deserved importance.And ,I  also thought SwaRon were going to come out stronger out of this .But I guess I was wrong Disapprove .  Love the mature and smart Swayam but he is keeping Sharon in the dark. And , sadly it seems that Sharon is no longer smart enough to find things out by her own . SwaRon are not even being seen communicating with each other . The new promo indicates that next week will be even more bleak .We gonna get Swa-shi and Sha-rey instead of SwaRon .Lack of interactions between SwaRon is becoming annoying and making me loose interest in this track .They are a couple now, they should share things and act like one instead of being concerned only  about the well - being of the so called best friend.  We need some continuity in SwaRon love story .

Very true! Swayam is getting his due, but the only drawback is, he is not sharing things and plans with Sharon, and she too is not bothered to find out or at least observe that Swayam is not okay with the happenings. It hurts me so much to see this. When we expect SwaRon to communicate, they aren't, instead they are taking care of others, WTH! 

Lack of SwaRon scenes, really doesn't make me to continue watching the show, and also they need to be dancing partners of each other and no one else. History says they have the best chemistry out of all, CVs seem to have forgotten thisSleepy

rinku90 IF-Rockerz
rinku90
rinku90

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
I am satisfied with the way swayam is being portrait in the track but not happy with the portrayal of sharon.
I know that swayam hasn't told her about what he think of adi but can't she for herself see it,i mean everything is happening in front of her eyes but its like she can't see it.
And i definitely want exclucive swaron scenes in which they talk about themselves and there past as well as present issues and not about some third party.The remaining three dates should not be short and    rushed.Also no MU b/w them due to everything that is happening around them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Phantasm

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

I personally love how swayam's character is been showed!! sensible, mature, cool-headed guy who is planning very well to tackle a professional like Adi!! But on the other side im worried about Sharon, her importance in this track is lacking!!!

I wanted to watch exclusive SwaRon scenes and not Sha---Rey scenes!! This new promo just makes me think that we are in for more Sha--Rey Dead 

Hope CV's focus more on Sharon's individuality and SwaRon exclusive scenes!!!

Swayam's character has been given the due importance, and I'm really happy for that, but Sharon? I'm so not impressed with the way creatives are sketching her character in this track. And yeah more and only of SwaRon we want, no else between them, no neverPinch
Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskurana

Death of SwaRon,lack of continuity,remaining dates nowhere in sight...after 2 years its difficult to hold on like this.

Its our two years wait to see SwaRon in love, interacting  and supporting each other, and what are we getting? Its difficult to watch the show, if we don't get what we want to see, from past 2 yearsThumbs Down
Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanHaSwaRon12

agree with your post!!
dont know what all is in store for us next..very tensed :(

SwaRon is all we want to see
Magical_NaiRan IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_NaiRan
Magical_NaiRan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
awesomee post dear
please give us good swaron scenens...andd no one shud come btwn swaron...we want exclusive scenes for swaronBig smile 

Phantasm

ExpectoPatronus IF-Dazzler
ExpectoPatronus
ExpectoPatronus

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu

Originally posted by diya90

I agree with each and every point of yours .
This track seemed so promising at first  .Swayam was  finally being given some much deserved importance.And ,I  also thought SwaRon were going to come out stronger out of this .But I guess I was wrong Disapprove .  Love the mature and smart Swayam but he is keeping Sharon in the dark. And , sadly it seems that Sharon is no longer smart enough to find things out by her own . SwaRon are not even being seen communicating with each other . The new promo indicates that next week will be even more bleak .We gonna get Swa-shi and Sha-rey instead of SwaRon .Lack of interactions between SwaRon is becoming annoying and making me loose interest in this track .They are a couple now, they should share things and act like one instead of being concerned only  about the well - being of the so called best friend.  We need some continuity in SwaRon love story .

Very true! Swayam is getting his due, but the only drawback is, he is not sharing things and plans with Sharon, and she too is not bothered to find out or at least observe that Swayam is not okay with the happenings. It hurts me so much to see this. When we expect SwaRon to communicate, they aren't, instead they are taking care of others, WTH! 

Lack of SwaRon scenes, really doesn't make me to continue watching the show, and also they need to be dancing partners of each other and no one else. History says they have the best chemistry out of all, CVs seem to have forgotten thisSleepy

true... u said it all... 

Phantasm

ExpectoPatronus IF-Dazzler
ExpectoPatronus
ExpectoPatronus

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu

Originally posted by muskurana

Death of SwaRon,lack of continuity,remaining dates nowhere in sight...after 2 years its difficult to hold on like this.

Its our two years wait to see SwaRon in love, interacting  and supporting each other, and what are we getting? Its difficult to watch the show, if we don't get what we want to see, from past 2 yearsThumbs Down

hope we wl get swaron scenes & dates soon.. 

Phantasm

Go to top