Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

What about SwaRon? (Page 5)

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anushka--

What else to write you have said it all:)
As you said swayam's trick is all fine but keeping Sharon in dark about it for this long is not justified!! Firstly Sharon dumbness is hurting upon that no substantial Swaron scenes is just like rubbing salt on our wounds!

I had lot of expectations from CVS when Aditya track began but now it seems that Swaron as one have no take in this!! There is no swaron infact in this particular track!!! And hardly we got Swaron scene this week:( Rain dance was a total rush through!! Infact wat hurt me was exclusiveness was just stripped off from the dance upon that CVS just gave the dance so that it could be used for their upcoming track???? Cv's this is indirectly insulting fans who demanded exclusive Swaron rain dance!!

And going by promo I have zero expectation regarding swaron scenes:( All I can do is hope for a decent long enough scene:(

Precisely! I know Swayam wants to protect her, but now its high-time he tells her about Khurana. Sharon's behaviour is really irksome, I hope she understands this, before its too late. She needs to be there with Swayam, more than anyone else.

In red, ohkay that's really disturbing and disheartening and makes sense tooOuch I hope we get substantial SwaRon scenes asap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anushka--

AJ.morgan IF-Sizzlerz
AJ.morgan
AJ.morgan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Swaron.are meant to be together forever no one can seprate them whether its
Shivam's dirty plans
Khushbus stress gvn moment
Nicole and the misunderstanding/jealousy
Sharonz own confusson about her feeling for swayam
And now
This Adi track

Dude bring it on u gna fail as well hust like any tge privious lot

Coz eternity mean swaron
So hw the hell can mess with something that is eternal... must be stupid if even tries to

Phantasm

Magical_NaiRan IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_NaiRan
Magical_NaiRan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
yaa we dont want swaron to be ignored...we dint wait two years for dis...
we want some exclusive swaron scnes
and swaron shud hav some convo ant the happenings
please dont neglect swaron
swaron are the only reason for watching this show

awesomee post rutu...ClapClap

Phantasm

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
swaron's exclusivity should not be ignored at any cost..v all hv waited fr 2yrs fr dere romance to get started..
so v deserve all d focus on swaron..

Phantasm

...Deepika... Senior Member
...Deepika...
...Deepika...

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Track is interesting but that can't be an excuse to ignore SWARON as a pair ...and Sharon and Swayam as individuals...i want SwaRon to fight back together ...

Phantasm

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swayamsharon

i agree with u...
to be honest i was loving the track, one side intense dramatic adi track n other side swaron romance where swayam n gang individuality were focused n other side we were getting the romance for which we always craved but from spoiler of next week n promo it seems like we have to see sha-rey scene instead of swaronDead
i was disappointed with no swaron scene regarding sha-rey poster thing n now it seems like we will not get proper swaron scene becoz of this dil tutega all whatver tutega track..
n in all this mess what about swaron date marathon, we will get remaining of 5 dates or notCry

I was too loving the track initially as I had more hopes that justice will be done to Swayam and Sharon's individuality. The former being done, but latter part was upsetting. Sharon's POV is highly missing in this track, what I had expected her to do is not shown and she is behaving entirely the opposite way. 
Yup, the next week spoiler is gruesome, here we want to see Swayam and Sharon together in a scene and being the dance couple, but opposite is happening. We don't watch the show for anyone else, we just want SwaRon, more than anything, they are our priority over others
Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyasi28

Yes i do want swayam to get d focus he dserves bt nt at d cost of swaron ofcourse! SwaRon needs to talk nd sor things out b4 its too late :(

Luckily Swayam is getting his due focus, but what about SwaRon? We want their scenes as well, after all they are the reason we are still watching the show, and we perceive them to be dance partners of each other and no one else
Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hoppy

I'm hell worried about SwaRon in the next week. This week itself SwaRon convo's and scenes were neglected badly and next weeks' spoiler too suggest problems in their relationship. Seriously not done, we waited for 2 years to see them in love, happy and taking each others side. But instead what is get is, they are not sharing things with each other, so not done.

Even though Swayam and an individual character is at his best, but what about Sharon then, why is acting so cool with Swayam's selection as back up dancer and Adi neglecting talent? Isn't she supposed to fight for Swayam, as a GF? In papa Shekhawat track, she was so protective about Swayam, monitoring his each and every action, then why not now? This is so scary and not acceptable.

SwaRon convos are needed, so are their dates and romance too, please they have become a couple after facing SO MUCH, its injustice to show them apart now

Red- Precisely, they are the reason we are still watching the show and if don't get their scenes then no 
D3 for us. Of course Sharon POV is badly needed, in favour of Swayam that too

Go to top