Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

What about SwaRon? (Page 4)

TanHaSwaRon12 Groupbie
TanHaSwaRon12
TanHaSwaRon12

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu

Originally posted by PoonamPSwaRon23

In this track at first Swayam was shown as a mature,calm,cool-headed,sensible person..till date!! I thought OMG we are getting a Swayam centric track first ever time in D3 ..finally cv's listened to us!! But NO i was so wrong..It is leading towards Swaron's "agnipariksha" only..Loads of Misunderstandings & Sha-Rey-Yam fights are on our way !!

The precap& the promo is scaring me like hell..What's gonna happen next?? What's wrong with Sharon?? "Dil ya Dosti" ..Is Sharon going to choose Rey over Swayam?? how can he stoop to this level man!!Aashi & Swayam on chokra jawan re!! Okay now i'm not gonna expect anything from cv's :( And they didn't even show a swaron conversation after that poster leakage thing!! A convo was needed to sort out things!! Simmi understood Swayam but Sharon took it easily & said "what can she do" seriously?? It was so irritating!!

i love Sharon & Swayam equally but the way cv's are busy in destroying Sharon's character is really not bearable :(

Swayam is given the much deserved screen-space, but then SwaRon scenes have been compromised. They need to talk like BIG time, and I want them as dance couple only, rest I don't care. Lack of SwaRon scenes is adding more to our dismay. EVERYTHING is just going wrong, we need SwaRon scenes like anything

sorry but initial stage pe swayam was given screen space but gradually it turned out to be a rey centric track only as usual ..& yes..we need more of SwaRon as well as their individuality :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Phantasm

mohitmohanty19 Senior Member
mohitmohanty19
mohitmohanty19

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
hummm...Cry..totally  agree with u.. firstly swayam should tell the bad intentions of mr aditya to sharon...then only they can fight back against him...and 2nd...i dont want any misunderstanding between swaron..after waiting of 2 long yrs  we have got them...Cry

Phantasm

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

res

unreserved

I dont understand why are we not allowed ot watch SWARON doing an awesome job in peace...i am sory but i am not happy with the way swayam and sharon being shown. They are being shown doing support work for others which i am not liking. SWARON are a couple but we hardly get to see them interacting. They are a couple and we dont see them talking??Shocked and a reason like swayam wants Sharon to stay away from other problems cannot be taken as an excuse. I want sharon to be there as his sole support. i dont understand why cvs are showing sharon in a wrong way and yes its not at all inspiring to watch D3 without SWARON being focused. we have seen lot of hurdles for SWARON. now NO MORE. the promo is hell scaring. whats gonna be the end result of the aditya khurana track no one knows but i know that i want no more separations for SWARON. 

SwaRon need to talk, interact and above all spend time to understand each other, which sadly didn't happen in last two days episode, and next week too gives traces of lack of SwaRon scenes, which is troublesome. For audiences like us, who watch the show only for Swayam and Sharon, this development is discouraging. Add yes Beulah, no more separations for SwaRon, we already had loads of it. Also its Swayam and Sahron we want to see as dancing couple and no one else
Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VruShan_SwaRon

Hmmm so when this track started I had huge hopes as Swayam was getting his right due.
but I wanted to see Sharon's role in this track and trust me I was never this dissappointed before.

I really don't understand how can SwaRon relationship can be effected by any stupid and shrewd persons conspiracy. Seriously I know this track can create a lot of problems but I really want to see how our SwaRon will come out of it.
And we will always stand for SwaRon and its high time they show them as a mature couple. We just don't want to see them romancing, we want to see them grow as a couple.

Precisely! I'm happy with Swayam being given importance in this track, but Sharon's side of the story too is important, which is not happening. Worse is SwaRon scenes are missing, which is unacceptable. It's our common dream to see SwaRon standing together supporting each other through thick and thin,and strengthen their bond in the end, but what is happening?Ouch
ExpectoPatronus IF-Dazzler
ExpectoPatronus
ExpectoPatronus

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
i m liking d current track... i hv hopes fr swaron frm dis track... loving our matured swayam along wid majnu swayam... 

Phantasm

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vishaka45

firstly track heading in best way...when it came to swayam. Well cv put his charater in much mature and focused on. Certainly dnt know what must be reason behind to kept the secreat between sharon regarding his counter plan. Swayam as head maturely respose against every tactic regarding the Mr. Adi khurana. The more sensable moment might be plot if swayam would share with sharon abt his plan. Indeed it would be great to see assining her...

After watching the promo i guaretee this adi had planned something high which will majourely affect the swaron relationship. Hope this time swaron took matuared decision...after they are couple. Cv should something sensenoul regarding swaron. Swaron should stand together nw while handling this problems

Swayam's decision of keeping a secret to Sharon was little bit disappointing, I know he said he wants to keep her away from politics but the decision is costing us. Yeah SwaRon need to understand each other and most importantly TALK!! I hope we see them as dancing couple asap

-Vishaka-

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi_swaron

I have equal issues with both...

coming to swayam : i am happy how his characterization is going out to a large extent  but not completely... he has always proved to a the most sensible , who always there for his team and stands for them in think and thin... but what i am not liking is the way he is supporting rey... in the start it seems to be ok... he understood the Adi's wicked intentions but always supporting rey is which i cant digest...
in yesterday VP room scene i liked how he answered Adi that the team cant do such cheap stunt...i liked it

sharon: i am really having major issues with this girl...and to be frank fully disappointed with her...except the adi  - sharon phone convo i am having issues with all the rest...
from how she be ok with swayam being a back up dancer to the poster leak issue...
not getting sharon's POV is majorly irking me than anything else...
and how can she support rey always and indirectly Adi... Confused
and not getting her POV is also indicating something... Were she the next target to get manipulated by Aadi...God knows sorry CV's knows

SwaRon: Dont know what to talk about this... except the dates, swaron story is not progressing a bit... and the coming dates also seems like  pacifiers for swaron fans...

I have more issues with Sharon, Swayam has been the most sensible and matured among the rest, but yeah he needs to blindly follow his friend, every time. He should now, stop following and supporting him, also he needs to include Sharon in his plan. Barring these two things, I'm loving the things are panned out to him!

Sharon disappoints on a much greater scale, I want to see her interacting with Swayam more than anyone else, he should of prime importance to her, she needs to make sure Swayam too is given equal importance, and yeah express her displeasure about not made as dance partner with Swayam. I want to see only Swayam and Sharon as dance partners and no one else

swathi_swaron

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ardour.

Rutu, very glad to see you, mate. :)
I had huge expectations from the Khurana track. As you mentioned, never in the history of D3, Swayum had the opportunity of leading from the front. But, keeping Sharon away from the problems can't be a solution. Her POV is equally important. It's pretty ridiculous that Adi is playing his shrewd tricks upon SwaRon. The entire poster leak thing was irksome. We want to see SwaRon dealing with the problems together.
It's definitely good to see Swayum as a mature and responsible leader but we want ample focus on SwaRon too. Barring a few occassional dates, we don't get anything sensible which depicts their solidarity.
And yeah, the ShaRey angle is disturbing yet again. I really hope this doesn't stretch further.
There's gonna be a great dearth of SwaRon scenes and it's indeed time to stand by them throughout these miseries. Sighs.

NikitaBig smile I'm wondering how could I make a re-entry on I-F which seemed a next to impossible thing to me. Anyhoo, I'm here finally and temporarily

On one hand we are happy with Swayam but on other, sad with Sharon's behaviour, and that makes us confused so as to whether to rejoice or sulk?

To top up, so less of SwaRon scenes which makes us even more discouraging to look forward to this track, and Sharon and Swayam should be made the dance partners and no one else in between them, is it too much we are asking? Ouch

Ardour.

Go to top