India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

What about SwaRon? (Page 2)

-Vishaka- IF-Stunnerz
-Vishaka-
-Vishaka-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
firstly track heading in best way...when it came to swayam. Well cv put his charater in much mature and focused on. Certainly dnt know what must be reason behind to kept the secreat between sharon regarding his counter plan. Swayam as head maturely respose against every tactic regarding the Mr. Adi khurana. The more sensable moment might be plot if swayam would share with sharon abt his plan. Indeed it would be great to see assining her...

After watching the promo i guaretee this adi had planned something high which will majourely affect the swaron relationship. Hope this time swaron took matuared decision...after they are couple. Cv should something sensenoul regarding swaron. Swaron should stand together nw while handling this problems

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Phantasm

swathi_swaron IF-Sizzlerz
swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
I have equal issues with both...

coming to swayam : i am happy how his characterization is going out to a large extent  but not completely... he has always proved to a the most sensible , who always there for his team and stands for them in think and thin... but what i am not liking is the way he is supporting rey... in the start it seems to be ok... he understood the Adi's wicked intentions but always supporting rey is which i cant digest...
in yesterday VP room scene i liked how he answered Adi that the team cant do such cheap stunt...i liked it

sharon: i am really having major issues with this girl...and to be frank fully disappointed with her...except the adi  - sharon phone convo i am having issues with all the rest...
from how she be ok with swayam being a back up dancer to the poster leak issue...
not getting sharon's POV is majorly irking me than anything else...
and how can she support rey always and indirectly Adi... Confused
and not getting her POV is also indicating something... Were she the next target to get manipulated by Aadi...God knows sorry CV's knows

SwaRon: Dont know what to talk about this... except the dates, swaron story is not progressing a bit... and the coming dates also seems like  pacifiers for swaron fans...

Phantasm

Ardour. Goldie
Ardour.
Ardour.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Rutu, very glad to see you, mate. :)
I had huge expectations from the Khurana track. As you mentioned, never in the history of D3, Swayum had the opportunity of leading from the front. But, keeping Sharon away from the problems can't be a solution. Her POV is equally important. It's pretty ridiculous that Adi is playing his shrewd tricks upon SwaRon. The entire poster leak thing was irksome. We want to see SwaRon dealing with the problems together.
It's definitely good to see Swayum as a mature and responsible leader but we want ample focus on SwaRon too. Barring a few occassional dates, we don't get anything sensible which depicts their solidarity.
And yeah, the ShaRey angle is disturbing yet again. I really hope this doesn't stretch further.
There's gonna be a great dearth of SwaRon scenes and it's indeed time to stand by them throughout these miseries. Sighs.

Phantasm

--Anushka-- IF-Dazzler
--Anushka--
--Anushka--

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
What else to write you have said it all:)
As you said swayam's trick is all fine but keeping Sharon in dark about it for this long is not justified!! Firstly Sharon dumbness is hurting upon that no substantial Swaron scenes is just like rubbing salt on our wounds!

I had lot of expectations from CVS when Aditya track began but now it seems that Swaron as one have no take in this!! There is no swaron infact in this particular track!!! And hardly we got Swaron scene this week:( Rain dance was a total rush through!! Infact wat hurt me was exclusiveness was just stripped off from the dance upon that CVS just gave the dance so that it could be used for their upcoming track???? Cv's this is indirectly insulting fans who demanded exclusive Swaron rain dance!!

And going by promo I have zero expectation regarding swaron scenes:( All I can do is hope for a decent long enough scene:(

Phantasm

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
i agree with u...
to be honest i was loving the track, one side intense dramatic adi track n other side swaron romance where swayam n gang individuality were focused n other side we were getting the romance for which we always craved but from spoiler of next week n promo it seems like we have to see sha-rey scene instead of swaronDead
i was disappointed with no swaron scene regarding sha-rey poster thing n now it seems like we will not get proper swaron scene becoz of this dil tutega all whatver tutega track..
n in all this mess what about swaron date marathon, we will get remaining of 5 dates or notCry

Phantasm

flirteyed IF-Dazzler
flirteyed
flirteyed

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Yes i do want swayam to get d focus he dserves bt nt at d cost of swaron ofcourse! SwaRon needs to talk nd sor things out b4 its too late :(

Phantasm

Pooja-J IF-Dazzler
Pooja-J
Pooja-J

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
I'm hell worried about SwaRon in the next week. This week itself SwaRon convo's and scenes were neglected badly and next weeks' spoiler too suggest problems in their relationship. Seriously not done, we waited for 2 years to see them in love, happy and taking each others side. But instead what is get is, they are not sharing things with each other, so not done.

Even though Swayam and an individual character is at his best, but what about Sharon then, why is acting so cool with Swayam's selection as back up dancer and Adi neglecting talent? Isn't she supposed to fight for Swayam, as a GF? In papa Shekhawat track, she was so protective about Swayam, monitoring his each and every action, then why not now? This is so scary and not acceptable.

SwaRon convos are needed, so are their dates and romance too, please they have become a couple after facing SO MUCH, its injustice to show them apart now

Edited by Hoppy - 17 August 2013 at 8:38am

Phantasm

...Diya... IF-Rockerz
...Diya...
...Diya...

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I agree with each and every point of yours .
This track seemed so promising at first  .Swayam was  finally being given some much deserved importance.And ,I  also thought SwaRon were going to come out stronger out of this .But I guess I was wrong Disapprove .  Love the mature and smart Swayam but he is keeping Sharon in the dark. And , sadly it seems that Sharon is no longer smart enough to find things out by her own . SwaRon are not even being seen communicating with each other . The new promo indicates that next week will be even more bleak .We gonna get Swa-shi and Sha-rey instead of SwaRon .Lack of interactions between SwaRon is becoming annoying and making me loose interest in this track .They are a couple now, they should share things and act like one instead of being concerned only  about the well - being of the so called best friend.  We need some continuity in SwaRon love story .

Edited by diya90 - 17 August 2013 at 6:05am

Phantasm

Go to top