Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i agree with u...
to be honest i was loving the track, one side intense dramatic adi track n other side swaron romance where swayam n gang individuality were focused n other side we were getting the romance for which we always craved but from spoiler of next week n promo it seems like we have to see sha-rey scene instead of swaron🤢
i was disappointed with no swaron scene regarding sha-rey poster thing n now it seems like we will not get proper swaron scene becoz of this dil tutega all whatver tutega track..
n in all this mess what about swaron date marathon, we will get remaining of 5 dates or not😭

flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes i do want swayam to get d focus he dserves bt nt at d cost of swaron ofcourse! SwaRon needs to talk nd sor things out b4 its too late :(
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm hell worried about SwaRon in the next week. This week itself SwaRon convo's and scenes were neglected badly and next weeks' spoiler too suggest problems in their relationship. Seriously not done, we waited for 2 years to see them in love, happy and taking each others side. But instead what is get is, they are not sharing things with each other, so not done.

Even though Swayam and an individual character is at his best, but what about Sharon then, why is acting so cool with Swayam's selection as back up dancer and Adi neglecting talent? Isn't she supposed to fight for Swayam, as a GF? In papa Shekhawat track, she was so protective about Swayam, monitoring his each and every action, then why not now? This is so scary and not acceptable.

SwaRon convos are needed, so are their dates and romance too, please they have become a couple after facing SO MUCH, its injustice to show them apart now
Edited by Hoppy - 10 years ago
...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with each and every point of yours .
This track seemed so promising at first  .Swayam was  finally being given some much deserved importance.And ,I  also thought SwaRon were going to come out stronger out of this .But I guess I was wrong 😒 .  Love the mature and smart Swayam but he is keeping Sharon in the dark. And , sadly it seems that Sharon is no longer smart enough to find things out by her own . SwaRon are not even being seen communicating with each other . The new promo indicates that next week will be even more bleak .We gonna get Swa-shi and Sha-rey instead of SwaRon .Lack of interactions between SwaRon is becoming annoying and making me loose interest in this track .They are a couple now, they should share things and act like one instead of being concerned only  about the well - being of the so called best friend.  We need some continuity in SwaRon love story .Edited by diya90 - 10 years ago
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Edited on PG-2Edited by Hoppy - 10 years ago
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I personally love how swayam's character is been showed!! sensible, mature, cool-headed guy who is planning very well to tackle a professional like Adi!! But on the other side im worried about Sharon, her importance in this track is lacking!!!

I wanted to watch exclusive SwaRon scenes and not Sha---Rey scenes!! This new promo just makes me think that we are in for more Sha--Rey ðŸ¤¢ 

Hope CV's focus more on Sharon's individuality and SwaRon exclusive scenes!!!
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: swaronswaron

Franky I liked the way Swayam was being shown as a mature character by tackling Adi n supporting the gang ..it depicted his individulaity ..Sadly, Sharon is shown to be dumb n after waiting for 2 years we deserve to get exclusive romantic ss scenes😭 ...this sha--rey angle is creeping me out...After watching the promo I was disgusted 🤢..they are making a joke out of swaron...their relationship is very strong n this Rey factor is really annoying..how can they mix love n friendship..thye are 2 different emotions altogether..I just want proper screenspace for sharon n swayam...n proper swaron scenes

Swayam is the only who is acting maturely, rest people are just🥱
I really want good amount of SwaRon scenes, that includes seeing them as couple, talking over serious matters and dance TOGETHER and no one else

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Death of SwaRon,lack of continuity,remaining dates nowhere in sight...after 2 years its difficult to hold on like this.
Phantasm thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Neeti-

I had lots of hopes from this Mr Adi track since Swayam was finally being given some screenspace and being shown as the responsible team leader he is. But keeping Sharon away from knowing about Mr Adi's plans just to protect seems to be just working the other way around. I don't know why he isn't just telling her what Mr Adi is up to instead of having her be used as Adi's toy ? In all this what we're not getting is SwaRon. They don't talk to each other at all and apart from an occasional date, they hardly seem to have the time to interact with one another. The rain dance zoomed by so fast that I didn't even realise it happened. Frankly, after watching the promo, I'm dreading next week. The SwaRon lovestory is going to be pushed aside and all the focus is going to be only on somebody else. All hopes from the track are gone. And from the looks of it, SwaRon are going to distance themselves from eack other even more than before. I have no hopes left anymore

I had hopes with both Swayam and Sharon's contribution in Adi track. I'm happy and contented with Swayam and displeased with Sharon! We don't get to see SwaRon together talking to each other and finding out how the other person is doing or reacting in this case (mainly Sharon) SwaRon date marathon have taken a back seat, I don't know why or who gave creatives the impression that we aren't looking forward to SwaRon dates, scenes, conversation and lastly DANCES!!!
Phantasm thumbnail
Originally posted by: PoonamPSwaRon23

In this track at first Swayam was shown as a mature,calm,cool-headed,sensible person..till date!! I thought OMG we are getting a Swayam centric track first ever time in D3 ..finally cv's listened to us!! But NO i was so wrong..It is leading towards Swaron's "agnipariksha" only..Loads of Misunderstandings & Sha-Rey-Yam fights are on our way !!

The precap& the promo is scaring me like hell..What's gonna happen next?? What's wrong with Sharon?? "Dil ya Dosti" ..Is Sharon going to choose Rey over Swayam?? how can he stoop to this level man!!Aashi & Swayam on chokra jawan re!! Okay now i'm not gonna expect anything from cv's :( And they didn't even show a swaron conversation after that poster leakage thing!! A convo was needed to sort out things!! Simmi understood Swayam but Sharon took it easily & said "what can she do" seriously?? It was so irritating!!

i love Sharon & Swayam equally but the way cv's are busy in destroying Sharon's character is really not bearable :(

Swayam is given the much deserved screen-space, but then SwaRon scenes have been compromised. They need to talk like BIG time, and I want them as dance couple only, rest I don't care. Lack of SwaRon scenes is adding more to our dismay. EVERYTHING is just going wrong, we need SwaRon scenes like anything