India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

What about SwaRon?

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Umm an old member has turned up here, after a long hiatus. SwaRon journey post confession was really gripping and I was falling in love with SwaRon more and more. With onset of Aditya Khurana track, SwaRon's relationship was this close to recieve a heavy blow. With the new promo, it seems the its the final call. Aar ya paar moment for not only D3 team but SwaRon as well.

A lot has been discussed in the forum over how Swayam is right with his trick of handling Khurana, as never in the history of D3 , Swayam was given onus of progressing the track solely on his shoulder. Many of us expected Sharon to assist him , but due to Swayam discussion of keeping her away, it seems its costing SwaRon and in turn fans like us the most.  

But after the release of the promo, it appears there is going to  be a dearth of SwaRon scenes on a much greater scale next week, and it ain't encouraging us to watch the show or look forward to see how Khurana plays with SwaRon's newly developed relationship. I'm sure we all were looking forward to next week, hoping to see some good heartfelt and awe-inspiring SwaRon interactions and scenes, but we'll are losing the hope, haina? On one side we were happy Swayam is given his due as matured character capable of handling team as a whole, but not at the cost of lack of SwaRon scenes

The one thing that we were dreading the most, Sharon and Rey made as lead dancers and in turn Swayam left in the background is happening, I hope this plan of Khurana doesn't last for long. 

Time for us to stand for SwaRon through thick and thin and demand for their togetherness, after all after wait of two long years, we do wish to see together, more than anythingOuch

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

999999qwertysharmiriyaHafsa94shaanswayamAninditaSwaRonPoonamSwaRon23TheGunnerSaee.Ttca21venusrockzmohitmohanty19poojavrushanArdour.NabzKaJenDMGsnehaswaron77--MiNi--blithetannuluvPooja-J_bellaSwan_ExpectoPatronus--Anushka--MirageSwaronswayamsharonAnonymous--flirteyedVruShan_MaNanrinku90Divine_darknessBeulaSwaRonLiveEatLovepehlanasha.Legilimens....Diya...swaronswaron---Priya---cscsshaani2209Magical_NaiRan..Suhana..swathi_swaronAJ.morgan-Vishaka-

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Franky I liked the way Swayam was being shown as a mature character by tackling Adi n supporting the gang ..it depicted his individulaity ..Sadly, Sharon is shown to be dumb n after waiting for 2 years we deserve to get exclusive romantic ss scenesCry ...this sha--rey angle is creeping me out...After watching the promo I was disgusted Dead..they are making a joke out of swaron...their relationship is very strong n this Rey factor is really annoying..how can they mix love n friendship..thye are 2 different emotions altogether..I just want proper screenspace for sharon n swayam...n proper swaron scenes

Edited by swaronswaron - 17 August 2013 at 4:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Phantasm

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
 I had lots of hopes from this Mr Adi track since Swayam was finally being given some screenspace and being shown as the responsible team leader he is. But keeping Sharon away from knowing about Mr Adi's plans just to protect seems to be just working the other way around. I don't know why he isn't just telling her what Mr Adi is up to instead of having her be used as Adi's toy ? In all this what we're not getting is SwaRon. They don't talk to each other at all and apart from an occasional date, they hardly seem to have the time to interact with one another. The rain dance zoomed by so fast that I didn't even realise it happened. Frankly, after watching the promo, I'm dreading next week. The SwaRon lovestory is going to be pushed aside and all the focus is going to be only on somebody else. All hopes from the track are gone. And from the looks of it, SwaRon are going to distance themselves from eack other even more than before. I have no hopes left anymore

Edited by -Neeti- - 17 August 2013 at 3:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PhantasmBeulaSwaRon

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
*Reserved* 
shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Holding on*
PoonamSwaRon23 Senior Member
PoonamSwaRon23
PoonamSwaRon23

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
In this track at first Swayam was shown as a mature,calm,cool-headed,sensible person..till date!! I thought OMG we are getting a Swayam centric track first ever time in D3 ..finally cv's listened to us!! But NO i was so wrong..It is leading towards Swaron's "agnipariksha" only..Loads of Misunderstandings & Sha-Rey-Yam fights are on our way !!

The precap& the promo is scaring me like hell..What's gonna happen next?? What's wrong with Sharon?? "Dil ya Dosti" ..Is Sharon going to choose Rey over Swayam?? how can he stoop to this level man!!Aashi & Swayam on chokra jawan re!! Okay now i'm not gonna expect anything from cv's :( And they didn't even show a swaron conversation after that poster leakage thing!! A convo was needed to sort out things!! Simmi understood Swayam but Sharon took it easily & said "what can she do" seriously?? It was so irritating!!

i love Sharon & Swayam equally but the way cv's are busy in destroying Sharon's character is really not bearable :(

Edited by PoonamPSwaRon23 - 17 August 2013 at 7:17am

Phantasm

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
res

unreserved

I dont understand why are we not allowed ot watch SWARON doing an awesome job in peace...i am sory but i am not happy with the way swayam and sharon being shown. They are being shown doing support work for others which i am not liking. SWARON are a couple but we hardly get to see them interacting. They are a couple and we dont see them talking??Shocked and a reason like swayam wants Sharon to stay away from other problems cannot be taken as an excuse. I want sharon to be there as his sole support. i dont understand why cvs are showing sharon in a wrong way and yes its not at all inspiring to watch D3 without SWARON being focused. we have seen lot of hurdles for SWARON. now NO MORE. the promo is hell scaring. whats gonna be the end result of the aditya khurana track no one knows but i know that i want no more separations for SWARON.

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 17 August 2013 at 3:52am

Phantasm

VruShan_MaNan IF-Dazzler
VruShan_MaNan
VruShan_MaNan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Hmmm so when this track started I had huge hopes as Swayam was getting his right due.
but I wanted to see Sharon's role in this track and trust me I was never this dissappointed before.

I really don't understand how can SwaRon relationship can be effected by any stupid and shrewd persons conspiracy. Seriously I know this track can create a lot of problems but I really want to see how our SwaRon will come out of it.
And we will always stand for SwaRon and its high time they show them as a mature couple. We just don't want to see them romancing, we want to see them grow as a couple.

Phantasm

Go to top