Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Debater of the week #11: rahmona_pakswe; Note Pg9 (Page 9)

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeadNitrate

No one abuses people here and call them losers on drop of hat as well.
as far as I remember, during my MOTW, I had said something unpleasant about krystal as well, but instead of doing it publicly, she pmed me to sort out the differences.
oh cmon now.. shes your fb friend.. you know very well how our pm exchanges went.
I called only those people losers who had called me names(in a group) few months ago when i got into argument with one of their friend, i have narrated you story, but you choose to believe a different version (obviously it has two versions). people tend to imply things even when someone does not mean them. anyway, how long one can fight, we should give it up since you guys are nothing short of mob.

Edited by lonely0planet - 22 August 2013 at 9:57am

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

And the other who accused this newbie of being part of some sorta gang having personal vendetta. Why should others be lumped together with such low-blowers.

Who the heck are you?

I DID NOT ACCUSE YOU.

I DONT KNOW YOU

I HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOU.

When I mentioned ganging I did not mean you. There is a tit for tat going between lonely and some others and I was speaking in that context. I have no idea who you are and why are you involving yourself. lol. 

And I suggest the oldies here should know how to treat other members equally. I am the most active member here on the forum for now compared to the so called oldies. So please ask the oldies not to intimidate newbies with their so called delusional power, it only makes them look foolish.

Its not about old or new. It is about right or wrong. You abused me and called me names when I dont know you or did not mean anything against you. It is I WHO DONT WANT TO BE LUMPED WITH YOU.

lol. pleaseee oh mother shakti. help me. lol 
Lets just ignore her.. not worth paying attention to some desparate attention seeker ..not sure why there are so many such characters who behave exactly same way, may be they are same people with different IDs

Edited by lonely0planet - 22 August 2013 at 10:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
i agree every one is here except Member of the week ,then whats this thread for? Hope mona comes soon !!
And same things happening here like other old MOTWs,Repeat telecasts suck seriously !

Edited by OnepoundChic - 22 August 2013 at 12:23pm

MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster Senior Member

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_paksweOnepoundChic

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Oh mere Mona re Mona re Mona

Na karoongi fight, tum answer mat bhoolna re

Humne kuch jyada hi thread ko derail kiya

Hua kasoor khafa mat hona re

Oh mere Mona re Mona re Mona

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MasterDisasterDiva-In-Armorrahmona_paksweOnepoundChic

_Manpreet_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Manpreet_
_Manpreet_

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Hello Folks,

We fail to understand why Member of the Week/ Debater of the Week Threads is becoming the hub for personal attacks/ fights!  Everyone has been reminded in one of the previous DOTW threads NOT to use such threads to instigate, provoke fights, or personally attack fellow members!  Please NOTE that this is applicable to everyone and not a single individual!

Furthermore, if you come across a post that violates rules or feel that you (or others) are being personally attacked, PLEASE REPORT it or inform the section DT rather than taking matters within your hand and attacking back! Such activities will not be tolerated either!  This will be considered as instigating the fight further.  All such members will also be reprimanded.    

Please keep in mind that anyone who engages in personally attacking others or mocking them, will get a raise in warning level without further question. 

Lastly, henceforth, PLEASE REFRAIN from asking questions that REVOLVE AROUND OTHER MEMBERS of the forum in a NEGATIVE MANNER!  

We hope to have everyones cooperation. 

Thank you,

Best Regards,

IF Development Team

Edited by MP_Radha - 22 August 2013 at 3:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetForever-KArahmona_pakswe

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Hello Folks,

We fail to understand why Member of the Week/ Debater of the Week Threads is becoming the hub for personal attacks/ fights!  Everyone has been reminded in one of the previous DOTW threads NOT to use such threads to instigate, provoke fights, or personally attack fellow members!  Please NOTE that this is applicable to everyone and not a single individual!

Furthermore, if you come across a post that violates rules or feel that you (or others) are being personally attacked, PLEASE REPORT it or inform the section DT rather than taking matters within your hand and attacking back! Such activities will not be tolerated either!  This will be considered as instigating the fight further.  All such members will also be reprimanded.    

Please keep in mind that anyone who engages in personally attacking others or mocking them, will get a raise in warning level without further question. 

Lastly, henceforth, PLEASE REFRAIN from asking questions that REVOLVE AROUND OTHER MEMBERS of the forum in a NEGATIVE MANNER!  

We hope to have everyones cooperation. 

Thank you,

Best Regards,

IF Development Team

Miss Radha,

Please keep in mind my suggestion for betterment of this forum. The mods need to be clear and specific when it comes to putting blame. You cannot lump people of lesser and bigger crimes together. On one hand is a person who is raising issue and saying he has objection with tit for tats and people ganging up against one member and continuing there previous issues here. The person is trying to defuse situation. On the other hand is a person, a silent member, who is on rampage and calling people losers, old hag etc. How the heck can one lump these two?

Such an action doesnt defuse tension but creates more issues as one does not want to be lumped with bad mouthing members.

This was my only point.

KA

LovelyPlanet

Diva-In-Armor Goldie

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top