Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Debater of the week #11: rahmona_pakswe; Note Pg9 (Page 7)

MasterDisaster Senior Member

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armorrahmona_pakswe

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeadNitrate

LP, KA., Cest Moi,McNinja,slumgod, Nishu and anyone else I might have missed, please read the rules on the opening post and the rules, specially the part about fun and comments.

if you guys break the rules once again, I have to ban all of you from participating on this MOTWs and the next two MOTWs.

I am currently holidaying, please do not take this opportunity to keep on fighting.
From now on, i am not going to tolerate any bad comment passed about me, please ensure that MOTWs are not used to abuse people since i am not abusing anyone otherwise. please take off the comment she wrote about me soonest possible.. i am writing to Aahaana as well.
I don't see why i should put up with any nonsense here.
Edit: not sure what happened here while I was out and why KA was mentioned. Regarding my rude comment that was to ask(half jokingly and half sarcastically) MOTW what made me get on her nerves, .. apparently my sense of humour is daft and school going kids aint expected to get that Smile..then Rahmona did mention new thread I have opened calling MOTW pointless.. hope that clarifies.

Edited by lonely0planet - 21 August 2013 at 5:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Jizzy Crizzy! Jizzy Crizzy!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armorrahmona_pakswe

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Oh boy...LOLLOL

rahmona_pakswe

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged

LP, KA., Cest Moi,McNinja,slumgod, Nishu and anyone else I might have missed, please read the rules on the opening post and the rules, specially the part about fun and comments.

if you guys break the rules once again, I have to ban all of you from participating on this MOTWs and the next two MOTWs.

I am currently holidaying, please do not take this opportunity to keep on fighting.

Lead,

Let me say that I can relate to your situation. You warned everyone at the start and still people are engaging in silly fights and continuing their tit for tats. Then we have silent members acting not so silent and people coming out of the blue. Its a difficult situation and you are doing a good job of trashing all that promptly.

There is only one request and suggestion from this old timer i.e Mr. King Anu.

I think you should not be lumping everyone in one bracket and if someone is engaging in calling other "old hag", loser, etc and that too when the other person did not even have that person in mind or directed anything against then such a "case" needs be to reprimanded separately. He/She/It needs to be told that foul mouthing and use of such language is not accepatable.

This is the only issue I have. Otherwise you acted in balanced manner. Please keep my suggestion in mind for future purpose.

Sincerely,

King A

LovelyPlanet

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Thank you ka. You were in vacation, so I don't suppose you know what happened in between. Acc to what I saw, everyone was equally guilty of abuse and so I am perfectly comfortable lumping all of them in same bracket.

LP I will say again, please read the rules in opening post. If you are uncomfortable feel free to stay away from such posts and such people, instead of provoking further fights.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorForever-KArahmona_pakswe

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Thank you ka. You were in vacation, so I don't suppose you know what happened in between. Acc to what I saw, everyone was equally guilty of abuse and so I am perfectly comfortable lumping all of them in same bracket.

LP I will say again, please read the rules in opening post. If you are uncomfortable feel free to stay away from such posts and such people, instead of provoking further fights.

No one is comfortable here when you say something negative about someone including you. why this extraordinary expectation from me then? I'd just replied to comment MOTW posted about me(with no intentions of fighting with anyone), not sure how it affected others who started calling me names low class old hag, showing mirror and what not LOL? not sure what King had to go thru because of me after i left.. Is it sane enough to even preach and point finger at me after that? wish I had filters here to not interact with these people  at all, its far easier in real life. I dont think i want to be here anymore except there are a few completely honest friends on the other side and i like some neutral people too.

Forever-KA

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
No one abuses people here and call them losers on drop of hat as well.
as far as I remember, during my MOTW, I had said something unpleasant about krystal as well, but instead of doing it publicly, she pmed me to sort out the differences.

Diva-In-Armor

Go to top