Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Debater of the week #11: rahmona_pakswe; Note Pg9 (Page 3)

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Seriously Mona, I can't believe you were worried about being MOTW and how you would answer the questions. I'm liking all you have to say so far. Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MasterDisasterDiva-In-Armorrahmona_pakswe

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Hey Mona,

Take a massive hug from meHug, you are being absolutely fabulous.
Now time for you to wear that thinking cap again!

Read that answer of yours " a girl becomes a woman , when she stops believing in fairy-tales", so what exactly is wrong with these fairy-tales and do you think a woman can ever stops believing in it?

What inspires you every day?

Do you think silence is really powerful?

Some say a mother's love is self-less, you agree?

What's you fav book and why?

Superman/Batman

Give three solid facts a female should always remember?

Love/trust/loyalty/respect- rate them for their importance in a relationship?

Why do you think religion is so powerful in this world?

What do you aspire as a woman ?

Name a talent that you would love to acquire?

Fav mid-night snack?

5 things you want to do with your daughter?

How do you handle emotions of anger or hate?

Now since I am a Genie, you get to ask three wishes, take your chanceWink , lovely!

Kash/Kajen/Kasu LOL (had to ask that DMG bug brought me here as well)

Now do this genie a favour , put a smile on your beautiful face and dream away, as I promise to return with more loving!Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorMcNinjarahmona_paksweOnepoundChic

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Salam mona ! you probably(ermm must) have not seen me here ..  Loving your MOTW ,simple nd crystal clear answers, a much needed break from the sarcastic stuff for a 'not really able to read between the lines person' like me LOL .

ok 1st nd most important question(for me) 1st,

*You are a mother can you tell me why mothers are so affectionate, selfless ,meek ,merciful,amusing,considerate ,generous ,gorgeous,candilicious, sweet nd soft heated?,even to her rude nd disobeying child .. i asked my mother about it nd in return she only patted me with extreme warmth ,didn't say anything!

*IF u had the opportunity to get across a message to a large group of people what would  your message be?

*What would you do differently ,if you knew nobody will judge you?

*Do you celebrate the things you have?

*You said you are not a romantic person ,considering it,still whats the most embarrassing thing you've done to get a guy?(spice it up plz LOL)

*Which one song or movie that you're embarrassed to like? 

*What would you regret not fully doing,being,or having in your life? skip the beauty part plz,you're beautiful when you write. 

*Coming between you nd your success ,what is the bullshit story you keep telling your self that why you are not able to achieve something particular or why are you not successful regarding some thing?  
(hope this question is clear enough ,turned a quote into question LOL)

*what is the difference b/w living nd existing?

*IF no one has right to judge other person/behavior/religion then why whole world is judging Muslims on the basis of whats going on than what they actually are/or what may they actually be ?(simply give your take on it)

*And can you judge or you can say guess a person ,the way he writes or what he writes or how/what he sounds?, ..if yes what do you think of me or what do you think i am like? 
(m looking for an answer for quite some time LOL)

p.s! Thank you already! Big smile Tongue

Edited by OnepoundChic - 18 August 2013 at 11:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MasterDisasterDiva-In-ArmorMcNinjarahmona_pakswe

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Mona sweetheart, you are so expressive, why do you shy off giving your opinion may I ask?

Some questions from me:
I recall you said somewhere, your daughter is in her teens, how difficult is it to bring up a teenaged daughter, specially as a single parent.

You are being busy as the only earning member of your family as well being mother of your child, do you feel stressed up at times? Do you feel like you are forgetting being you?

What do you work as? is this the job you always wanted?

what is your dream job

Do you feel lost sometimes, being a person born in one country, living in another country and originating from yet another country?

would you ever want to adopt another kid ? from an impoverished country or just some unfortunate child?

Do you feel people should do a little bit of philanthrophy , and fullfill a it of social commitment?

Do you think we can force people to do charity or it should come from heart and everyone should decide what to do with their money?

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Mona! PartyI am loving all your answers so far, they all feel so genuine and true to yourself! And I don't even know you nor you me. So it's a neutral spectator opinion.Big smile

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

@bold Can't agree more with you on that. What these people don't realize is that their judgments are against any teaching of any religion...who is anyone to judge anyone. Is the book you're talking about by Qasim Rashid? I've heard good things about it from a friend and need to pick up a copy. 
Yes it's the same book. I need to find a copy too.

Hahah okay, now my next question is who was that hottie of a guy that turned you into a fangirl? His name is Misha Collins and he plays Castiel on the show Supernatural. I swear he has ruined my life! LOL If it wasn't for him I would still be the same old me who had no idea about fangirling. It wasn't only his blue eyes and pretty face that swept me away it was his personality and that he is absolutely bonkers. He once said "...if u guys voted for my friend & she won that art contest that i'd post a photo of myself naked on a horse." And you know what? HE DID!!! ROFL But he had taken the picture in his own twisted way. I died laughing seeing the picture on Twitter. He's just crazy!!! Before becoming an actor was an intern in the White House for 6 months during Bill Clinton time (it was before Monica Lewinsky "thing" happened ). Misha currently holds Guiness World Record book in creating the world largest scavanger hunt. Add that he does lots of charities, builds his own furnitures and many other things. Good looking, intelligent, funny, crazy, kind, fantastic human being and a great actor (yes he's married and has two kids but who caresLOL) how could I not fangirl over him?

And seriously, nothing wrong with being warm-blooded woman who can appreciate the finer things in life LOL Yup agree!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MasterDisasterDiva-In-ArmorMcNinjaChameli_billiOnepoundChic

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Hey Mona,

Take a massive hug from meHug, you are being absolutely fabulous.
Now time for you to wear that thinking cap again!

Read that answer of yours " a girl becomes a woman , when she stops believing in fairy-tales", so what exactly is wrong with these fairy-tales and do you think a woman can ever stops believing in it?
In fairy-tales women are generally portrayed as weak who can't seem to do anything without the help of a man. Her main goal is to find her true love and never about her self improvement. She is the forever sacrificing type. In fairy-tales everything is black and white when in reality everything is more grey shaded. There's no connection to real world in the stories. You can not gain any knowledge of handling serious matters in life when everything is so perfect and beautiful.

I don't think some women can ever stop believing in fairy-tales. Maybe it gives them hope even if it's a false one.

What inspires you every day?
My daughter who is a bundle of joy (and a pain in the rear end at timesLOL) and my co-workers who work with special needs children. Their non-stop dedication for these children is amazing. So many of them put their heart and soul into their work not only to get paid but actually doing something meaningsful.

Do you think silence is really powerful?
Silence is indeed very powerful. We talking and hearing humans relies on communication and verbal exchange. We want to be heard and get reaction on what we say. Being met with complet silence put us in a whole new situation.

Sometimes a very aggrivated situation can be solved by silence. Then it becomes the most powerful weapon in the world.

Some say a mother's love is self-less, you agree?
Yes I agree because she puts everything before her needs not because she's forced to but because her love for her child makes her do it. The minute a woman becomes a mother her focus changes completely.

What's you fav book and why?
Although I read a lot of books but I honestly don't have any favourite. Except there's a comic strip I like very much which was turned into a book. My sister gave me it to me. The character is named Nemi and is written by the Norwegian cartoonist Lise Myhre. From time to time I take out the book to get a good laugh.

Superman/Batman
Batman!!! (Na na na na na! If you've seen the 1960's version of Batman then you will know what "na na na" stands for)

Give three solid facts a female should always remember?
Gender equality doesn't mean women should start behaving like men. Gender equality means to be a women yet get equal rights.

Respect other women. Don't call them s**t or bit**. By pulling down other women you are pulling down your own gender.

Love yourself for who you are and don't strive for perfection.

Love/trust/loyalty/respect- rate them for their importance in a relationship?
Trust is foundation for any relationship. If you don't have trust then you have nothing.
Respect not only for your partner but also for yourself. Mutual respect gives balance in relationship.
Love is cherry on top which gives meaning to a relationship.
Loyalty means you are comitted to the person you're involved for a long time.

Why do you think religion is so powerful in this world?
Religion has become powerful in the wrong way. Instead of giving peace, strength and support to each and every individual it has become a dangerous political weapon which harms everything in it's way.

What do you aspire as a woman ?
I aspire to inspire. I want to use my bad experience, turn it into something positive and help others.

Name a talent that you would love to acquire?
Skating. I tried a few times in my childhood but never got hang of it.

Fav mid-night snack?
Ice-cream preferably chocolate.

5 things you want to do with your daughter?
Watch live footboll (soccer) match in a stadium.
Travel abroad.
Watch an amazing Broadway show.
Do volunteering for some charity.
Go to an amusement park and sit on every ride and scream our heads off.

How do you handle emotions of anger or hate?
I don't handle them very well honestly speaking. I tend to lash out my anger quite vocally and then lock myself up in a room. I need solitude for calming myself down or there's a risk for me becoming violent.

Hate is so much harder to handle as it runs deeper and is not a passing emotion like anger.

Now since I am a Genie, you get to ask three wishes, take your chanceWink , lovely!
I wish for happiness
I wish for endless amount of money
I wish for a great life for my daughter

Kash/Kajen/Kasu LOL (had to ask that DMG bug brought me here as well)
KaJen!!!

Now do this genie a favour , put a smile on your beautiful face and dream away, as I promise to return with more loving!Embarrassed 

Edited by rahmona_pakswe - 20 August 2013 at 4:53am

MasterDisasterDiva-In-ArmorMcNinjaOnepoundChiccharminggenie

Diva-In-Armor Goldie

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MasterDisasterLovelyPlanetMcNinjarahmona_pakswecharminggenie

Go to top