Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Debater of the week #11: rahmona_pakswe; Note Pg9 (Page 2)

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Congrats Rahmona_pakswe

My questions are:-
How do you spend your days?
Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 
Some say there are 7 wonders in the world? what you think?
What's your perfect kiss? 
Do you think am crazy n arrogant ? if yes/no.. Why?Tongue
Whats your dream future?
Whats the biggest turn off in a boy/girl? 
How far have you gone?
What is the stupidest thing you've done on your own free will?
Ever Broken Any Bones?
Are You A Touchy Feely Person?
Do You Dream Often?
At What Point Does A Girl Become A Woman?
Any Tatoos?
Are You Good At Cooking?
Difference between shia and sunni belifs?
Jesus was Jewish??
your views on Judging others on their looks/talks?
Have You Ever Milked A Goat/Cow?
Do You Read? Has Any Particular (non-religious)Book Influenced You Or Left A Life-Changing Impact?
Post something about 10/15 DM members?

Chill & NjoySmile

Edited by Prometeus - 17 August 2013 at 11:31pm

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ELectraHeart]^^ i absolutely loved your answers Mona..Smile (thank you) and Congratulations on becoming MOTW, hope u will be grilled to the core. Wink (looking forward) After reading your replies, I felt like you are very down to earth person and appreciate simple things in life. I have just one question, what was your proudest or memorable moment as a single mother ? There are so many moments...hard to choose one. OK this might sound a bit weird but the first time my daughter asked me about the physical relationship between two human beings, with other words sex. Now there's a wee bit story behind it. During my childhood and teenage years I never had the relationship with my mother where I could ask anyting or seek guidance from her. There wasn't enough trust and strong bond between us because she was dealing with her own problems (her in-laws created havoc in mum's life). So one thing I decided after becoming a mother was that no matter what the circumstances in life will be I WILL create a strong bond between me and my daughter, she will be able to seek guidence from me, she will have enough confidence and trust to ask me about anything, especially sensitive subjects. So when she asked about physical relationship between two human beings I was incredibly proud as a mother. It meant all my hard work had paid off.  [/QUOTE]

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MasterDisasterBazigarMcNinjaOnepoundChicChameli_billicharminggenie

rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

Congrats Mona, nice answers thus far. 

I don't think I've seen you post a lot but the few times I have, your signature always intrigued me. I always wondered whether it was a part of a quote, book, or your own words with a story behind em, so I guess now would be the perfect time to ask you what your signature means. LOL
I'm a person who thinks and reflects over different aspects of life so generally my signatures are a result of my own thoughts and feelings. Every now and then I come across a great qoute and will put them in my sig box. Currently my signature, "Wrong Kind of Muslim", is a book title. I haven't read the book but planning to. In Pakistan and many other Muslim countries governments and people decides who is the right type or wrong type of Muslim. In my opinion that is absolutely wrong! We humans shouldn't decide in this matter. Let everyone believe what they want to believe in, and live in peace.

Talking about signatures there was one time when I had this picture on incredibly good looking guy with a very fangirly comment on the side. People began to question my sanity. LOL But in my defence I can't be sensible all the time. I'm still human and a woman with very active hormones. Occasionally appreciating male species in the utmost shallow way won't hurt anyone.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MasterDisasterBazigarMcNinjaOnepoundChicChameli_billicharminggenie

rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prometeus

Congrats Rahmona_pakswe
Thank you!

My questions are:-
How do you spend your days?
Like any other human being. What?! You expected some juicy details? You ain't getting any! Tongue

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 
In la la land with flying unicorns. No hopefully happy and content living in a house of my own. Maybe maybe there will be a man in my life.

Some say there are 7 wonders in the world? what you think?
Of course there are 7 wonders in the world but why only limit them to buildings. There can be 7 wonders of craziness, 7 wonders of hypocracy, 7 wonders of idiots.

What's your perfect kiss? 
Hey hey hey! Aren't we getting slightly personal here? But ok I'll answer it like a good girl. My perfect kiss is a slow romantic kiss shared under the moonlight standing on the beach with my loved one...NOT!!! First of all I don't do slow, secondly I'm not a romantic person, thirdly I hate cliches! Feel free to imagine what my perfect kiss will be. Tongue 

Do you think am crazy n arrogant ? if yes/no.. Why?Tongue
Yes you are because seeing your general behaviour on DM indicates these two specific attributes in you. But I must say I'm a bit of a fan of your sarcastic and provocative one liners. They are highly entertaining.

Whats your dream future?
Should I go with the standard beauty pageant answer? World peace? Of course I want it but as it's highly unlikely I want a more respectful and kind world. And more environment friendly too. We need more ways to keep this world clean and safe. For myself I only want happiness.

Whats the biggest turn off in a boy/girl? 
Physically...bad odour and bad breath. Mentally...narrow mindedness.

How far have you gone? 
Yesterday I went to moon and back in my day dreams but in reality I only went to IKEA. Feel free to elaborate the question a bit further.

What is the stupidest thing you've done on your own free will?
While being pregnant I carried something really heavy which I shouldn't have. Thankfully nothing bad happened but I really got scared and became more careful after that.

Ever Broken Any Bones?
No but I've had my heart broken numerous times.

Are You A Touchy Feely Person?
With the right person...always! Blushing

Do You Dream Often?
Not during the night but during the day there's a never ending flow of daydreaming.

At What Point Does A Girl Become A Woman?
When she loses her innocence. Tongue Now that sounded dirty! Blushing No, what I really meant is when she stops believing in fairytales. On the other hand some women never stops believing in fairytales. Does that mean she's a girl trapped in a woman's body? Hmm...

Any Tatoos?
No, but a few piercings in my ears.

Are You Good At Cooking?
I'm an average cook. I've always dreamt of being a fantastic cook but that gene was never passed to me through my mother. Though I do cook everything from scratch whether it's Curry, Swedish Fish Pie, Lasagne or Sushi. I don't do readymade food or spices unless it's absolutely necessary. Same thing with baking. Everything is made from scratch.

Difference between shia and sunni belifs?
I think the main difference between Sunnis and Shias lies in their interpretation of the rightful succession of leadership.

Jesus was Jewish??
I always assumed he was.

your views on Judging others on their looks/talks?
I don't like judging anyone's physical attributes as some people hit jackpot when it comes to genetic lottery and other loses out completely (like me). It's ridiculous how less good looking people are blamed for being ugly like it's their own fault, like they chose to be ugly. Why blame the person who had no control over their genes? However I can have issues with people's clothings from time to time and I do voice my opinion.

When it comes to talks I can be quite judgmental as that something is in our control and we can change.

Have You Ever Milked A Goat/Cow?
No but as a 10-11 year old I had the opportunity to visit a farm with my school. The farmer milked the cow with his hands and we got to see it. Later we all tasted the fresh milk which was warm and delicious.

Do You Read? Has Any Particular (non-religious)Book Influenced You Or Left A Life-Changing Impact?
Yes I read...a lot! There was one particular book that revolutionised my thinking. A Swedish lecturer and film directer wrote "Att valja gladje" or "Choosing Happiness" (English title). It sounds like a self-help book and in a way it is however his methods are something I never have come across before. He also directed the movie "Sa som i himmelen" or in English "As It Is in Heaven". Worth watching!

Post something about 10/15 DM members?
I'll come back to it.

Chill & NjoySmile
Exactly what I did.

Edited by rahmona_pakswe - 18 August 2013 at 8:57am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MasterDisasterDiva-In-ArmorMcNinjaChameli_billinishu786OnepoundChic-Believe-charminggenie

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Congratulations Mona and i hope you enjoy being on the hot seat for this week Smile.

This is the first time i am participating in any MOTW in forum. I am mostly a silent visitor of debate section. 

Few questions for you :-

1) Your biggest achievement in life so far -

2) Your biggest strength -

3) Your biggest weakness -

4) If you can change two things from your past,what it will be & why? -

5) What's your take on virtual friendship?. Have your ever thought of taking virtual friendship with someone to real world? -

6) Do you think having any sort of expectation from your close friends or partner is wrong? -

7) Your favourite cuisine -

8) Two must have qualities in your partner -

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_paksweForYourEyesOnly

rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Congratulations Mona and i hope you enjoy being on the hot seat for this week Smile. So far I'm enjoying. Let's see what happens later.

This is the first time i am participating in any MOTW in forum. I feel honoured I am mostly a silent visitor of debate section. You and me both.

Raising my daughter on my own.

Stubborness which can be good and bad but the positive aspect is I don't easily give up.

My extremely short temper. I blow up in seconds! Yikes.

While being bullied during high school years I wish I could have stood up for myself a bit more or atleast told my parents what's happening. I spent 3 years in pain, misery and depression and my parents never found out. Asking for help might have saved many years in hell.

Second thing would be never getting married a second time. Big mistake! For that jerk's sake I moved from Sweden to UK, left my parents and siblings behind. Fought in court to bring my daughter to UK as she was from my previous marriage. Then after staying together for a couple of years he later dropped the bomb of divorce while we were eating at a restaurant in front of my young daughter. Can you believe it? He later began stalking me and I had to call the police. Even today my daughter and I still freak out whenever a car passes by slowly while we are walking along the road. Not marrying him might have saved me some pain and misery.

5) What's your take on virtual friendship?. Have your ever thought of taking virtual friendship with someone to real world? -
I think it can be as important as real friendship. I can not tell how many times I have found the greates support through online friends. The only risk is knowing whether someone is real or fake.

There's one person I would love to have a friendship in the real world but the problem is she lives in USA and I in UK. I've thought of exchanging phone numbers but always get cold feet.

6) Do you think having any sort of expectation from your close friends or partner is wrong? -
No I don't think it's wrong however the expectations shouldn't become a burden to the other person. When we form relationship with others we automatically expect certain things but we sometimes forget that the other person may not think like yourself. Communication is very important whether friends or partner.  

I have a favourite dish (Sushi) but favourite cuisine is much harder to choose as I grew up with both Pakistani and Swedish cuisine. Over the years I have also developed great fondness for Japanese and Italian cousine. So sorry can't choose.
Respectfullness and intelligence.

Thanks for the lovely questions. I enjoyed answering them.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MasterDisasterDiva-In-ArmorMcNinjaChameli_billinishu786OnepoundChiccharminggenie

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Originally posted by nishu786

Congratulations Mona and i hope you enjoy being on the hot seat for this week Smile. So far I'm enjoying. Let's see what happens later.

This is the first time i am participating in any MOTW in forum. I feel honoured I am mostly a silent visitor of debate section. You and me both. 

Raising my daughter on my own.

Stubborness which can be good and bad but the positive aspect is I don't easily give up.

My extremely short temper. I blow up in seconds! Yikes.

While being bullied during high school years I wish I could have stood up for myself a bit more or atleast told my parents what's happening. I spent 3 years in pain, misery and depression and my parents never found out. Asking for help might have saved many years in hell.

Second thing would be never getting married a second time. Big mistake! For that jerk's sake I moved from Sweden to UK, left my parents and siblings behind. Fought in court to bring my daughter to UK as she was from my previous marriage. Then after staying together for a couple of years he later dropped the bomb of divorce while we were eating at a restaurant in front of my young daughter. Can you believe it? He later began stalking me and I had to call the police. Even today my daughter and I still freak out whenever a car passes by slowly while we are walking along the road. Not marrying him might have saved me some pain and misery.

I think it can be as important as real friendship. I can not tell how many times I have found the greates support through online friends. The only risk is knowing whether someone is real or fake.

There's one person I would love to have a friendship in the real world but the problem is she lives in USA and I in UK. I've thought of exchanging phone numbers but always get cold feet.

No I don't think it's wrong however the expectations shouldn't become a burden to the other person. When we form relationship with others we automatically expect certain things but we sometimes forget that the other person may not think like yourself. Communication is very important whether friends or partner.  

I have a favourite dish (Sushi) but favourite cuisine is much harder to choose as I grew up with both Pakistani and Swedish cuisine. Over the years I have also developed great fondness for Japanese and Italian cousine. So sorry can't choose.

Respectfullness and intelligence.

Thanks for the lovely questions. I enjoyed answering them.

I really loved all your answers. Thanks for your time.

Edited by nishu786 - 18 August 2013 at 11:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_pakswe

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Originally posted by McNinja

Congrats Mona, nice answers thus far. 

I don't think I've seen you post a lot but the few times I have, your signature always intrigued me. I always wondered whether it was a part of a quote, book, or your own words with a story behind em, so I guess now would be the perfect time to ask you what your signature means. LOL
I'm a person who thinks and reflects over different aspects of life so generally my signatures are a result of my own thoughts and feelings. Every now and then I come across a great qoute and will put them in my sig box. Currently my signature, "Wrong Kind of Muslim", is a book title. I haven't read the book but planning to. In Pakistan and many other Muslim countries governments and people decides who is the right type or wrong type of Muslim. In my opinion that is absolutely wrong! We humans shouldn't decide in this matter. Let everyone believe what they want to believe in, and live in peace.

Talking about signatures there was one time when I had this picture on incredibly good looking guy with a very fangirly comment on the side. People began to question my sanity. LOL But in my defence I can't be sensible all the time. I'm still human and a woman with very active hormones. Occasionally appreciating male species in the utmost shallow way won't hurt anyone.

@bold Can't agree more with you on that. What these people don't realize is that their judgments are against any teaching of any religion...who is anyone to judge anyone. Is the book you're talking about by Qasim Rashid? I've heard good things about it from a friend and need to pick up a copy. 

Hahah okay, now my next question is who was that hottie of a guy that turned you into a fangirl? And seriously, nothing wrong with being warm-blooded woman who can appreciate the finer things in life LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armorrahmona_paksweOnepoundChiccharminggenie

Go to top