Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Debater of the week #11: rahmona_pakswe; Note Pg9 (Page 13)

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Oh Mona, super glad to see you back, take a giant hug from me!

Sheesh you too a K-drama fan, those Oppas' are doing some wonder, you watched Boys over flowers, City Hunter, Full House etc? I have watched Full House but not the other two. I have watched:
"That Winter, The Wind Blows" (lovely!),
"Cruel City" (oh my days absolutely mindblowing!!!)
"My Lovely Sam-Soon" (funny! I fell in love with Kim Sun Ah. She's so good!)
"City Hall"
"Shark"
"Fugitive Plan B"
...and probably more but can't remember.

Then I have watched many movies from all over East-Asia (Korea, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan) and Southeast-Asia (Thailand, Singapore, Philippines)

Whose your Fav Oppa?
Daniel Henney. I know he's only half Korean but still I adore him. There are probably better and more worthy actors than him but damn him and his good looks! Making me go against my own principles of never liking actors only based on looks. Add that he has a wonderful personality and so much charisma.  

Jo In Sung is someone I really like too. 

love, love your answers !
Thank you!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorForever-KAnishu786OnepoundChicChameli_billi

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Ah yes, I was trying to remember this post. 

Mona, this was the first post I had seen from you on IF and I have to say, it was one of those things that made me pause, and put things in perspective. A post that can leave an impact really, without even trying to do so. It's one of the main reasons I have been loving your replies and your open attitude. And it's really why when your past was being mocked, I guess something burst and where I usually ignore the usual suspects, it wasn't the case this time. So apologizes for my part in the steering of this ship. Let me think of some questions for some balance. But until I do, here are some simple ones:

Misha Collins or Jensen on Supernatural? Mishaaa!!!! I'm his minion.
Jensen make for some healthy competition but yeah, I think I agree with you here. 

Disney's Pocahontas soundtrack, any song you still listen to? Colours of the Wind. Still gives me goosebumps.

Did the talking tree in Pocahontas freak you out too or was I the only one? It was probably only you. LOL
LOL, whatever man...it was creepy. I also had a weird crush on John Smith when I was kid thanks to this movie LOL

Do you cry easily during movies? Do you cry easily in real life? Yes and yes! I was called a crybaby quite early on in my life.
I tear up too easily during movies, especially Disney movies, but no so much in the real LOL But yeah, I was a crybaby growing up...you know the kind of kid that's crying in the stores to get a toy but there would be no tears. I also ran away a lot to my aunts house, who lived down the street. I'm in for some bad karma I suppose when it comes to my own kids. LOL

Do you get this chemistry Batman joke..."Sodium Sodium Sodium Sodium  BATMAN" No I didn't...until RTH revealed it.

If you're talking to someone and they start talking about the weather, are they slyly hinting at being bored of the conversation? It could be that they don't know what to talk about anymore. I usually do that.

[/QUOTE]

Enjoyed your MOTW Mona, hope you had fun too. I know I did. I'm sure I could have had even more fun but alas,  I'm following your advice and footsteps by ignoring the detractors. But seriously,  loved how honest you were with your answers..they still stick out as the highlight of the thread even with the incessant meddling that won't seem to stop LOL

Much respect for you though, wish you all the best and hope you continue to kickass. 

Edited by McNinja - 24 August 2013 at 10:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MasterDisasterDiva-In-Armorrahmona_pakswenishu786OnepoundChic

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by CestMoi

Originally posted by King-Anu

I dont know what pics are you talking about? I am okay with rahmona's view of LP. My point was side actors like you blowing it out of proportion and then going after me. How difficult is this to understand?

When you, like some buddhi mausi, can add oil to the fire and still keep on doing it, then why are you scratching your head and giving attention to this side actor to such an extend that you might go bald LOL

hmmm..next time, try to be clear in what you are saying. I think the fact that you involved me and then I took you to task for your animated behavior and foul mouthing has gotten to you. lol. relax and take deep breaths

Lets not think too high of yourself. lol.  Me and your profile? lol. It has not happened and it aint going to happen, dont worry.

I don't have to think highly of myself when your gang member has been sitting on my profile and stalking me Wink Didn't I tell you to stop "ganging up" on this newbie, why go after one member, why not practice what you preach, or all your talks are hollow just like you LOLLOL

i am not into any gangs nor i am aware of what you are saying. its between you and LP. Stop involving me. I made a general comment and you started abusing me. I am now attempting to teach you some manners. LP has no role in my actions. stop goissiping.

i am a proud old timer. lol.

Good luck with your exam.

Thank you but no thank you, I don't need any sorta luck from someone who supports one's wrong doing and low-blow comment. I have enough confidence on my abilities to rock my exam, few patients on IF were already good case reports, sorry medical student after all, easy to pick out nutcases LOL

I never supported any wrong. I objected to side actors like you blowing things out of proportion and ganging up against one member and in process continuing your issues of current and possibily all previous janams here. Have you comsidered yourself as a case report? lol.

And in no situation one should reject someone's good wishes. just shows your mindset.

What, what, what now, someone has to eat her own words ShockedLOL
What? I have mentioned several times that I am an old timer. what is there to eat about?

me and nut case? You have no idea what kind of case I am. Now dont waste my time further and study for your little exam. lol

As for the cleaners job, too bad, someone readily dissed them to attack me. Mocking someone below us who clean our own shit shows someone's shallow mentality. And now please, don't get obsessed with this side actor. Try and ignore me, yeh ? Yeh.

you are still here? lol. me and obsessed with you? hahahah.. ab aise bhi halat nahi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet

Diva-In-Armor Goldie

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
You are still online? Keeping tabs in offline mode. Looks like the side actor is studying me and not his exam. Even restaurant waiters are not that quick in their response. lol

buddhi mausi and me? chalo okay if this makes you happy. lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet

Diva-In-Armor Goldie

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Mona, thank you for answering my set. I enjoyed reading all your answers. I wish you the best in life and I hope you can learn to trust again. I really hope only the right one comes along this time. Take care. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armorrahmona_pakswe

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Dr3viL.

g'morning dexter i cant seem to sleep .. if you have a spare few mins and would like me to chat your ass off would you care to join me elsewhere?

question to MOTW:

1. i dont want to watch the 1960's batman.. but i really want to know what and where the na na na comes from?

LOLLOL You sure are a knight in shining armor. Hold on...I'll be there :)

Go to top