Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Debater of the week #11: rahmona_pakswe; Note Pg9 (Page 12)

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Getting on someone's nerve wasn't even half as bad as the kinda pics and adjectives KA condones in his question set looking at past MOTWs

I dont know what pics are you talking about? I am okay with rahmona's view of LP. My point was side actors like you blowing it out of proportion and then going after me. How difficult is this to understand?

Disclaimer: Two people who can't seem to get enough of me, try not to gang up on me by quoting me. Also try to stay off my profile. Thanks

Lets not think too high of yourself. lol.  Me and your profile? lol. It has not happened and it aint going to happen, dont worry.

"Ek Silent member bhari pad gaya on few so called oldies" LOLLOL

i am a proud old timer. lol.

Good luck with your exam.

edited as i misunderstood something.

Edited by King-Anu - 24 August 2013 at 1:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

Originally posted by lonely0planet

[QUOTE=King-Anu][QUOTE=lonely0planet

Not all settlement ends positively. The point is that issue was between you two and mods at most. As far as her view is concerned if I were you I would let it go. I dont think someone thinking that I am annoying would bother me much.

its okay for them to be abusive but not happy at all when abused person responds Smile
also i'd be really ashamed if people like cestmoi fight for me in the name of friendship. 

Lets not worry too much about side actors. lol. They pop up time to time depending upon where they are required. The template is something like this

Oh I am a silent member and this is my first post here and I have been reading your replies and you are doing a geat job ... fill in the blank...carries out their agenda

lol ok joking. am i a bad person? i think i am. lol
No I am not worried either Smile..
Fortunately side actor is acting alone now, lets see how long a mad dog will bark at wrong trees LOL without getting any response. My guess is either they have been fired from cleaner's job for bad behaviour and expelled from school for bad grades and now taking out their frustration in the virtual world LOL

Edited by lonely0planet - 24 August 2013 at 2:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Lets get on track folks. Nothing to see here. Keep Calm and Carry On. Move along now. Mind the Gap.

Mona, lets play the word association game. Whats the first word that comes in mind when you hear the word

1.       Daughter My Baby

2.       Laughter Happiness

3.       Silence Solitude

4.       Purity White

5.       Insanity The world

6.       Islam My life

7.       Reverence God

8.       Rage Terrorism

9.       Surgery Celebrity

10.   Uneducated Dumb

11.   India Taj Mahal

12.   Europe My home

13.   Ocean Blue Whales

14.   Moon Bamboo Princess (Japanese Folktale)

15.   Universe Endless

16.   God Submission

17.   Sandwich Swedish cheese!

18.   Sweet Chocolate

19.   India Forums Addiction

20.   Ekta Kapoor Nahi, nahi nahiii! (saying it drama style)

21.   Entertainment Movies

22.   Sex Bed

23.   Affair Bad

24.   Sports Football (Soccer)

25.   Gold Expensive

26.   Ugly Me

27.   River Flowy

28.   Waterfall Beauty

29.   Money Necessary Evil

30.   Holiday Summer

31.   Happiness My wish

32.   New Year New beginning

33.   Dalai Lama Wisdom

34.   Taj Mahal Shah Jahan

35.   Pizza Calories

36.   Venice Gondolas

37.   Sand Beach

38.   Volcano Iceland

39.   Tragedy My past

40.   Hope My future

41.   USA Burgers

42.   Dance Michael Jackson

43.   Simplicity My lifestyle

44.   Pardon Freedom

45.   Rape Castration

46.   Death Scary

47.   Inspiration My grandmother (maternal)

48.   Poetry Urdu

49.   Harry Potter Craze

50.   Jennifer Lawrence Who?!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MasterDisasterDiva-In-ArmorForever-KAMcNinjanishu786Chameli_billi

rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

Originally posted by ramjaane

((It's weird not having a permanent home. Living in temporary accommodation like B&B is a very different experience I must say. A tiny room with no tv, and shared bathroom & kitchen. Ah well...another experience for me and my daughter as we had to leave our home because our landlord had decided to sell the flat/apartment. ))

Ah yes, I was trying to remember this post. 

Mona, this was the first post I had seen from you on IF and I have to say, it was one of those things that made me pause, and put things in perspective. A post that can leave an impact really, without even trying to do so. It's one of the main reasons I have been loving your replies and your open attitude. And it's really why when your past was being mocked, I guess something burst and where I usually ignore the usual suspects, it wasn't the case this time. So apologizes for my part in the steering of this ship. Let me think of some questions for some balance. But until I do, here are some simple ones:

Misha Collins or Jensen on Supernatural? Mishaaa!!!! I'm his minion.

Disney's Pocahontas soundtrack, any song you still listen to? Colours of the Wind. Still gives me goosebumps.

Did the talking tree in Pocahontas freak you out too or was I the only one? It was probably only you. LOL

Do you cry easily during movies? Do you cry easily in real life? Yes and yes! I was called a crybaby quite early on in my life.

Do you get this chemistry Batman joke..."Sodium Sodium Sodium Sodium  BATMAN" No I didn't...until RTH revealed it.

If you're talking to someone and they start talking about the weather, are they slyly hinting at being bored of the conversation? It could be that they don't know what to talk about anymore. I usually do that.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MasterDisasterDiva-In-ArmorMcNinjaForever-KAnishu786

rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

hey lovely Mona,

lets work on your smile again, shall we!

Dang, you went for my supernatural boys and M.Collins no less, the whole goof gang of this trio is addictive , isn't it? So how about with the powers vested in me by the lords of Genie World, I grant you a day's play with your fav Supernatural man, now be a good girl and spill all things that you and the man will indulge in? One day with Misha would be filled with endless craziness and unexpected moments. Everything from making some some silly short movie, handing out food and items to homeless people, to covering ourselves in mustard and start yodeling in a shopping centre. With Misha you never know and planning is pure silly. I would shamelessly do whatever he tells me to do.

Share if it's not too personal, the cutest thing your lovely daughter did for you? There are so many things. One thing she did was making her own Mother's card from scratch and she was very careful in making it in purple as it's my favourite colour.

Name a wrong that you will love to right? Handling my 2nd divorce differently.

Name a rock band you would shamelessly head bang for? Rammstein!!! Actually they are more industrial metal band but anyway.

Fav Ice cream flavour. Chocolate!

The last time you had that silly grin on. While reading the lovely comments on my MOTW

Now, lovely you, thank you for being so forthcoming and true to us. It's been an honour and a joy ride sharing views with you. Nothing but respect and love. Thank you!

P.S. Give a hug to your daughter from all of us, she has got one amazing rockstar mom. Will do.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorMcNinjaForever-KAnishu786

rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Woh_Kaun_Thi

congrats Mona. I am loving your answers to the core.
you are the first one I have seen here too much transperant since I am reading few motws. add me to poor at reading between the lines . lol. You too? LOL

Imma not ask you as much but would like to know about decision that you feel like you have taken correct decision and that to be the most important and you feel it as turning hpoint of your life.
My first divorce. I honestly did not want a divorce and was looking for a separation for a small amount of time as I needed a breather to clear my mind about the relationship. But when he contacted a laywer circumstances made me take such drastic step. There was a lot of pressure from society and my extended family to back to him but I withstood my ground and my parents supported me. I refused to be a victim, I refused to live a life in hell, I refused to live a life where everything I did was always wrong in the eyes of my ex and his family.

some good memories spent with you mother
During childhood my always use to take us to the mosque. Back then we lived on walking distance so we were quite often there. I don't remember the visits as much as the walks we used to take. I have clear memories of walking next to her and loving it.

One of the greatest momemts I had with mother was back in 2004-2005 when we travelled to Germany with my other 2 sisters. We really had a fun time and really enjoyed visiting our relatives.

you are trying your level best to be friend of your daughter, but what if your daughter ? I know it is not happening in your case but asking, if you have something to say about it. :)
Sorry I didn't get the question.
Has it been happened ever that your daughter had to live without you for at least one day I mean 24 hours?
What was her reaction after you met her again? How did you handle her?
Yes my daughter used to stay over at my parents place from quite young age. It was my parents way of giving me a breather becasue being a single parent I didn't have much time for myself. As much as I loved having 1-2 days for myself I always ended up missing up her. Especially during nigt as I couldn't sleep not having her around. It felt empty.

Whenever my daughter came back I couldn't stop hugging and smother her with kisses. She got bored after a few min but I couldn't get enough.

Have fun :-D I did have fun

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MasterDisasterDiva-In-ArmorMcNinjaForever-KAnishu786Chameli_billi

Diva-In-Armor Goldie

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Hey Mona, really awesome answers so far. This is actually my favorite MOTW just because of the fact that the answers seem really genuine.Clap Keep rocking.Party

I do have a few questions. If it is too personal, please feel free to skip them.

How do you work two jobs and still manage to be a mother? Hats off to you of course, I'm sure it's not easy. 
Running around like a headless chicken. That's how I cope.LOL By the time it's evening I'm pretty much exhausted.

The thing is humans have this wonderful ability of adapting to any situation. 15 years ago the thought of my current living situation would have probably made me faint however when unexpected events happened in my life I just had to adjust. 

Would you recommend single motherhood to any girl? It has always appealed to me for some reason (through adoption) but was just curious to have your take on it. 
I would never reccomend any girl to become single mother because it's very difficult. The entire burden is on your shoulder whether emotionally or financially. Imagine getting sick and the only person around is your child who can't take care of you. What do you do then? Then you well never ever have time for yourself, at least not until the child becomes around 11-12 years old and becomes more independent. However if you have parents, relatives and many friends who can support you then becoming single parent is less difficult. They can support you if you need a babysitter, or you're unwell or just be there for you emotionally.

You said your daughter is about to turn 13 (bless her heart), have you discussed the birds and the bees with her yet? LOLAre you thinking about it?
Already did...when she was 11 1/2. Stern Smile They had started talking about at her school and then she came home and asked me about it. Then I knew it was time to have the "talk".

If your daughter comes and tells you that she's crushing on a boy in her class, what would be your immediate reaction? 
Awww...she's growing up! That's what my reaction was when she came home and said she had a crush on her male teacher. I didn't accuse her or anything as I know I've had crushes too (the only difference between her and me is if I had told my mothers she would have killed me). But I told my daughter not to do anything that would be embarrassing or harm her future because in the end she's still a Muslim. Just because I'm cool about it doesn't give her free pass to do anything. I don't care what society or my family thinks but any choice she makes she herself has to live with it.

When one's been in an emotionally abusive relationship once and then gets out of it, you tend to think never again. However, once you get into one, it's like quicksand, it keeps drawing you in. You (general, "you") seem to be attracted to the same type (speaking for myself). So how do you break the cycle from within? How hard was it for you? Is it doable for most women? 
Let me tell you something both of my marriages were arranged so I never fell for same type of man. Yes my parents chose my husbands but I was the one making the last decision of saying yes or no. I could blame my parents entirely but I don't. The reason is that they never wanted me to have a miserable life, they wanted me to have a good life. It's not completely their fault as their intentions were right but the outcome became wrong. Both men's families promised that I will never have another bad day in my life and would never have to worry about anything. Promises promises!

Despite arranged marriages I did notice my own behaviour. Because I've never had self-esteem or self-worth I have simply allowed people to treat me like crap because I couldn't speak up or thought I had any value as human being. Both men figured out very quickly that I would never complain, I would easily forgive, I would never demand anything. Both men used my weaknesses to their full advantages. As a women it's very important to have self-esteem and self-worth or you will be run over pretty quickly. Respect yourself and demand for respect, love yourself and demand to be loved.

Then again some men are just damn good manipulator and can turn the most confident women into a fragile one. Like a bully knows how to choose a victim these men knows how to choose a woman, find out her weaknesses and work them. They will put on a charm in the beginning but then will slowly start breaking you down. First they might having opinion about how you behave, then how you dress and whom you see and slowly slowly they have turned you into a puppet which they can master however they like. No woman will willingly enter an abusive relationships yet so many are living in an abusive relationship because they have become blind to their own situation and can't see what's happening in their lives.

Do you think you'd be able to trust men again enough to let them close to you emotionally? Is it even possible for anyone to have that trust & innocence replaced back to its original form? 
No, I can never trust men again. I have given up on them and I have given up on love. I have built a wall around my heart which no one can enter. If a saint comes along I might change my mind but sadly saintly men are very rare if almost non-existing.

It's impossible to restore trust & innocence ones you've lost it. Because no matter what happens or whom ever you'll meet the bad experience will always be in the back of your head.

Edited by rahmona_pakswe - 24 August 2013 at 10:20am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MasterDisasterDiva-In-ArmorMcNinjaForever-KAnishu786OnepoundChicChameli_billi

Go to top