Debater of the week #11: rahmona_pakswe; Note Pg9 - Page 11

Posted: 10 years ago
Looks like someone doesn't know multitasking or even better comical IF characters as stress busters πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And poor thing wants my attention so bad that he doesn't even believe in co-incidence 😭

And look at that, I seem to have pinched someone real bad and thus keeps on justifying himself. Why does it matter what I think of him even if I think he is supporting one's wrong doing. Why justify himself to a side actor. Awww so cute to give me such importance πŸ˜› Can't say I am not liking all the attention and obsession πŸ˜Ž

And of course studying mental cases is my specialty
Mona, thank you for answering my set. I enjoyed reading all your answers. I wish you the best in life and I hope you can learn to trust again. I really hope only the right one comes along this time. Take care. πŸ€—
Originally posted by .Dr3viL.

g'morning dexter i cant seem to sleep .. if you have a spare few mins and would like me to chat your ass off would you care to join me elsewhere?

question to MOTW:

1. i dont want to watch the 1960's batman.. but i really want to know what and where the na na na comes from?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You sure are a knight in shining armor. Hold on...I'll be there :)
Originally posted by CestMoi

Few more random bits from my end:

- Would you accept an apology that is said for the sake of being said and not meant it at all ?
Well it depends on the situation and person. And my mood. No two situations can be similar. But I would generally accept it in words but not in heart. If the other person wasn't sincere then why should I? 

- What would you say to those who like to wash their dirty linen in public. This is my pet peeve, when PM service is available why do people feel the need to splash their drama in public ?
You know I have the same question. I simply don't understand why people do it. I've been trying to figure it out but don't know.

- I have seen and heard of people getting nasty over virtual affairs. So if you got into a fight and your friend starts spreading negative things about you that aren't true, would you have any respect for such a person especially when s/he is your friend ? And what would you do under such circumstance ?
If it was one time incident I would let go because the person is a friend and I believe in 2nd chances however if that person keeps repeating its behaviour I will probably break off all ties. Don't we have enough problems as it is in our lives? Should we add the virtual life issues to our already existing real life issues?

- Any advice for those who go around accusing others of being MID when they can't hold their own ground.
I ignore such people. No point in getting in fight with them. Sometimes ignoring is the best thing and if it's one thing I have learnt on this forum is "Ignorance is bliss". Only way I've stayed out of fights and other nastiness.

- How would you train your daughter to handle virtual platform ?
The most important lesson...ignore, ignore and ignore! Ignore anything that isn't worth your time. Focus on what makes you happy and avoid anything that will harm yourself or anyone else.

- How difficult is it to teach morals and values to your kids when they might find it difficult to understand or implement ?
Think from a kids perspective and explain to them. Thankfully I have very clever kid and she understands most of the things I tell her.

- I didn't realize you have a fun, naughty side to you. So tell us another thing you might have done to embarrass your daughter πŸ˜‰
I'm naughty on many levels. πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

I sometimes grab her face and pinches her cheeks and calls her "My baby, you are so cute!". Then I gently pat her head in front of everyone. And then she screams "Muuum!!! Don't do that. It's so embarrassing!!!". I'm laughing just thinking about it. I'm so so so terrible!🀣

- If a man shows interest in you now, how would you handle it ?
Crack his nuts! πŸ˜› Or send him to closest mental asylum to get his head checked. πŸ˜†  Why would anyone want to be with a disturbed and emotional fool like me? Beside I'm no spring chicken or Yummy mummy.

- Describe your dream or perfect date ? 
He will be picking me up in a car, (preferably in an electric car which is environmentfriendly). He will bring flowers that are Fair Trade (if he's going to spend money then why not help a few people along the way?) but no red roses or I will refuse to go with him. He should bring flowers with a thought behind. I would prefer one beautifully wrapped flower which has a deeper meaning rather than an expensive bouquet which costs a lot but has no meaning. Then we should go and watch live football match in a stadium. Afterwards have a nice dinner at an organic restaurang (but no candle light dinner!!! Ugh! Can't stand that crap!).

As you notice I'm not very romantic and I hate cliches.  

- Some Quickies
         - BW or HW 
         - Old Hindi songs or New Lungi dance types 😎 
.      - Pakistani dramas or Indian dramas (considering you watch both)
         - Pakistan or Sweden/UK
         - Daughter or Son
         - DM or other IF forums

My choices in purple and underlined.

Edited by rahmona_pakswe - 10 years ago
Originally posted by CestMoi

Looks like someone doesn't know multitasking or even better comical IF characters as stress busters πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And poor thing wants my attention so bad that he doesn't even believe in co-incidence 😭

And look at that, I seem to have pinched someone real bad and thus keeps on justifying himself. Why does it matter what I think of him even if I think he is supporting one's wrong doing. Why justify himself to a side actor. Awww so cute to give me such importance πŸ˜› Can't say I am not liking all the attention and obsession πŸ˜Ž

And of course studying mental cases is my specialty

mukhtasar mulaqat hai
un-kahi koi baat hai

phir exam ki, tayyarian
ya alag yeh jazbaat hain

and treating mental cases is mine. lol

You were a great motw rahmona. I apologize for my my role in causing distraction. Best of luck for great future.
Originally posted by King-Anu

mukhtasar mulaqat hai
un-kahi koi baat hai

phir exam ki, tayyarian
ya alag yeh jazbaat hain

You were a great motw rahmona. I apologize for my my role in causing distraction. Best of luck for great future.
[/QUOTE]
@BOLD πŸ˜†.. good one
Originally posted by King-Anu

mukhtasar mulaqat hai
un-kahi koi baat hai

phir exam ki, tayyarian
ya alag yeh jazbaat hain

Is that why you have taken someone under your wing and fighting her battle πŸ˜† Too bad, from the looks of it you are a complete failure at treating mental cases πŸ˜†

Sau chuhe khake billi haj ko chali
πŸ˜†

So now you are writing poems for me as well. Well, cut down on your obsession with me man, someone is going to be real jealous πŸ˜›
Edited by CestMoi - 10 years ago
Topic to be closed now.
ka when a matter is between two persons and the mod can at the most intervene, you also are a third person constantly butting in and moral policing others on behalf of your friends. Remember that as well.

Despite repeated mod notes, people still have derailed this topic and turned it into personal fight zone. KA, LP and cest moi you three are banned from taking part in the next two motws. All your coments in motw 12 and 13 will be deleted now.