return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Jizzy Crizzy! Jizzy Crizzy!
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LeadNitrate

LP, KA., Cest Moi,McNinja,slumgod, Nishu and anyone else I might have missed, please read the rules on the opening post and the rules, specially the part about fun and comments.

if you guys break the rules once again, I have to ban all of you from participating on this MOTWs and the next two MOTWs.

I am currently holidaying, please do not take this opportunity to keep on fighting.

Lead,

Let me say that I can relate to your situation. You warned everyone at the start and still people are engaging in silly fights and continuing their tit for tats. Then we have silent members acting not so silent and people coming out of the blue. Its a difficult situation and you are doing a good job of trashing all that promptly.

There is only one request and suggestion from this old timer i.e Mr. King Anu.

I think you should not be lumping everyone in one bracket and if someone is engaging in calling other "old hag", loser, etc and that too when the other person did not even have that person in mind or directed anything against then such a "case" needs be to reprimanded separately. He/She/It needs to be told that foul mouthing and use of such language is not accepatable.

This is the only issue I have. Otherwise you acted in balanced manner. Please keep my suggestion in mind for future purpose.

Sincerely,

King A
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Thank you ka. You were in vacation, so I don't suppose you know what happened in between. Acc to what I saw, everyone was equally guilty of abuse and so I am perfectly comfortable lumping all of them in same bracket.

LP I will say again, please read the rules in opening post. If you are uncomfortable feel free to stay away from such posts and such people, instead of provoking further fights.
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LeadNitrate

Thank you ka. You were in vacation, so I don't suppose you know what happened in between. Acc to what I saw, everyone was equally guilty of abuse and so I am perfectly comfortable lumping all of them in same bracket.

LP I will say again, please read the rules in opening post. If you are uncomfortable feel free to stay away from such posts and such people, instead of provoking further fights.

No one is comfortable here when you say something negative about someone including you. why this extraordinary expectation from me then? I'd just replied to comment MOTW posted about me(with no intentions of fighting with anyone), not sure how it affected others who started calling me names low class old hag, showing mirror and what not 😆? not sure what King had to go thru because of me after i left.. Is it sane enough to even preach and point finger at me after that? wish I had filters here to not interact with these people  at all, its far easier in real life. I dont think i want to be here anymore except there are a few completely honest friends on the other side and i like some neutral people too.
LeadNitrate thumbnail
No one abuses people here and call them losers on drop of hat as well.
as far as I remember, during my MOTW, I had said something unpleasant about krystal as well, but instead of doing it publicly, she pmed me to sort out the differences.
@LeadNitrate: I actually agree, you shouldn't have put everyone under the same bracket. I am sure no one wants to be bracketed under someone who mocked someone's marriage and divorce, which is the most vile thing anyone can do. And the other who accused this newbie of being part of some sorta gang having personal vendetta. Why should others be lumped together with such low-blowers.

And I suggest the oldies here should know how to treat other members equally. I am the most active member here on the forum for now compared to the so called oldies. So please ask the oldies not to intimidate newbies with their so called delusional power, it only makes them look foolish.

As for resolving the matter, thank you, you seem to know what you are doing as a Mod and are coming across sane and fair.

Disclaimer: You can delete all the unnecessary messages including mine which are taking away the spirit of MOTW. Thanks

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Thank you so much for taking out the time for my questions. I enjoyed reading every one of them. Your replies reflect your past and your on-going struggles. I hope you get all the happiness you and your daughter deserve in life.

And sorry for diverting your MOTW, I just couldn't see someone mock an honest person like you, it was a low blow for me and I had to say something after having seen certain member being rude to many here ðŸ˜³

Edited by CestMoi - 10 years ago

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
And the other who accused this newbie of being part of some sorta gang having personal vendetta. Why should others be lumped together with such low-blowers.

Who the heck are you?

I DID NOT ACCUSE YOU.

I DONT KNOW YOU

I HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOU.

When I mentioned ganging I did not mean you. There is a tit for tat going between lonely and some others and I was speaking in that context. I have no idea who you are and why are you involving yourself. lol. 

And I suggest the oldies here should know how to treat other members equally. I am the most active member here on the forum for now compared to the so called oldies. So please ask the oldies not to intimidate newbies with their so called delusional power, it only makes them look foolish.

Its not about old or new. It is about right or wrong. You abused me and called me names when I dont know you or did not mean anything against you. It is I WHO DONT WANT TO BE LUMPED WITH YOU.

lol. pleaseee oh mother shakti. help me. lol 
Edited by King-Anu - 10 years ago
^^^ I am not interested in talking to folks who support wrong doings and don't even flinch and then cry foul. I was clearly talking to Lead Nitrate here, so please don't start and make more mess of this thread. Thanks.

Edit: Just read the part, you are right, you don't deserve to be lumped with me at all, no wonder you are lumped with you-know-who.

Note to self: People are so childish here even after being adults. May God give me the strength to handle such immaturity.

Edited by CestMoi - 10 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g[/YOUTUBE]