Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Happy Challenge Giving and Winning. (Page 4)

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
nice post AJ
i think they have run out of interesting tracks as umaji said
they have been scoring good in challenge tracks 
so they hugely rely on it for trps agian
why not think something out of the box

but suraj challenging bhabho is new to the show 
we can expect the trps to soar more

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonali_11.NJ...Anusha..

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
timepass, they should change the title yes. I'm sure in our heads we have already changed it some time ago...

rama, Suraj can do something different like just walk out, why again 15 day challenge? They are still not out of the box ... now can't be sure they ever will. Because this box na ... is chock full of trps. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.NJ.thala

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PadBear

timepass, they should change the title yes. I'm sure in our heads we have already changed it some time ago...

rama, Suraj can do something different like just walk out, why again 15 day challenge? They are still not out of the box ... now can't be sure they ever will. Because this box na ... is chock full of trps. 

for a change he is challenging her to teach her  how tough it is to win the challengeLOL
and how sandy has been doing if for the past two years
again indirect support to sandyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.NJ...Anusha..

Sonali_11 IF-Dazzler
Sonali_11
Sonali_11

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PadBear

toxic yes Suraj has stepped up and then Sandy has to regain some rationality too. Accepting 3 pots as a sacrosanct thing and taking blame and on and on...it's great if that's all this show is about, but this is supposed to be about an IPS aspirant,who decided to drop her ambitions and then changed her mind somewhat...some part of it has to be rooted in practicalities. And are SurYa always going to hold each other's hands and support each other every step of the way? I find it a bit too dependent. Normal modern couples don't function that way. But I doubt this is a normal couple. A bit kiddish. Innocence will not work coz Sandy has out thought villains and braved physical danger.They are difficult to connect with for me. Is Suraj going to be there emotionally bucking her up all the way? She can't function on her own? Even for a day?  He's going to arrange her study time table, give her a glass of milk, sit by her side. I loved Sandy. Now all she has done is dry clothes and make tea. All the crime busting is fine as a standalone thing, but ... this is about a wife,a DIL, a family woman determined not to disturb and upset and still does not lose sight of her other goals. She had the mental fortitude to do that last year. Now she has allowed herself to be bullied by Bhabo, mollycoddled by Suraj,and for no really good reason. So it's a very mixed up picture for me now.

Sandhya's character has been the same throughout , its just that she deals with the strangers and family members very differently ..I also feel that a person cannot behave the same way when they are put in different situations..
The show is not about an IPS aspirant but  about the struggle of a girl who becomes an IPS with the support of her husband..

Now matter how strong an individual is ,you do need emotional support, suggestions and guidance from ur loved ones ... that is why they say 'behind every successful man theres a women and vice versa. Surya are no doubt a very much balanced couple because both are doin alot for each other.The situations they are put in when it comes to family ,It should be handled by both.
Sandhya's thought of giving up her dream for family is also realistic as it happens with  girls living in conservative areas of India but not all have a husband like Suraj ..In Sandhya's case , she's not  being weak , confused or dependent ,Its just that shes giving priority to family over her dream.Suraj on the other hand is determined to make her an IPS , so the push from his side, he being more confident  was a need of this track. Also they both had different point of views so convincing Sandhya was neccessary..Now Bhabo also realised that Sandhya is someone who can keep the family together even in worst situations..

When the production house makes a show , they want it to be accepted by as many viewers as possible ..So the story will go on accordingly, also Suraj and Sandhya are shown as examples of perfection ..at some point Sandhya becomes perfect bahu , next moment she turns into a good IPS material ..Same goes for Suraj , He has to be shown as a person who doesnt disrespect bhabo but also supports his wife.

I also believe if u dont like a certain track or even the show  , U always have the option of not watching it .

Edited by Toxic11 - 18 August 2013 at 5:16pm
..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Oh I watch what I want when I want. Just like everybody else. I have exercised my option not to watch long sections of DABH. I have praised the show too when I really liked it. 
Anyway, in case anybody is interested or even read my comments here...I am not watching from now on. 
Mariaaly Goldie
Mariaaly
Mariaaly

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Again a 15 days challenge.. Might think '15' is a lucky no. of Dabh
But what about 2 years leap? Ager ye loog 15 day ka challenge chalaiye gae :O 
I guess once this 15 day challenge sort out than sandhya would join NCC college and bhabo definitely searching new beendani for Our soorajSa :P Hahahah muje lag raha hai just aisa kuch :P
Maybe sandy ko bhi Salman Dabang jaisa Naujawan hatakata Police wala mil jae lol. I wish to see jealousy track wheather for sandy or sunny.. Maza ayga hehe.
But ek baat hai in 15 days k ander ander sandhya Ghar gharati sab seekh jaegi including shopping,cooking etc etc Only bcoz of sooraj. That's a good news for bhabo and bhabo will be shock for sure. I'm happy with this part of sandhya! :)) 

Go to top