Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Happy Challenge Giving and Winning. (Page 3)

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Compelling Bhabo to prove she can't live without her son is hardly an acceptance of IPS dreams. It is the same emotional blackmail which Bhabo uses for Sandhya. She wants Sandhya to choose between the RP and IPS. Suraj blackmails his mother, if you want me accept IPS otherwise you will lose me. So it is the same cycle of emotional blackmail continuing. Knowing fully well the tortures Sandhya has undergone in aangan dramas, where he could not protect her he is again going to push her in the same blackhole, if a reluctant Bhabo gives approval. No doubt that is the ideal and time tested masala required for high TRPS.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

slodkagila.NJ...Anusha..Fatima_Qthala

SwerveBae IF-Sizzlerz
SwerveBae
SwerveBae

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
I've never seen you using this many emoticons

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.NJ...Anusha...Ami.thala

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
I've turned reaction-less about DABH from last 4-5months.Ermm.
Even BhaSan chemistry fails to soothes me.Ermm.
I'm not so excited to catch up with show on time although i have chance. I rather prefer to sleep.Ermm.

I agree with Deebz Amma; with introduction of this challenge it'll be gonna turn Bhabho-centric.

Like you I didn't like sandy highly relying on Sooraj to gain emotional strength. I mean ain't we women capable enough to overcome from any challenge life throw on us?Wacko

I'm self-made person and won't ever prefer to rely on my hubby to gain emotional strength.Geek.

.NJ...Anusha..Fatima_Qthala

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
ya Uma exactly. SurYa need to rise above Bhabo's tactics, be clever,be determined,be firm. But no. Emotional blackmail is the weapon of choice. And yes, after this 'victory' of Suraj, Sandy will be in a funk because  of all the guilt she has to live with after arm twisting Bhabo. Way to go. As if Bhabo is going to stay quiet for long after that.

at the very least...Suraj could have said...one day you will want us back...instead of ..in 15 days.

fresco, yes it really is a special day for me...I feel strange using them all...I knew they would come in useful one day.

Ami, yes. Suraj's strength does not have to be at the expense of  Sandy's weakness/silliness/confusion. Couples are not balanced in that way LOL. We are always individuals first. This whole SurYa business is becoming a huge joke to me.

Edited by PadBear - 17 August 2013 at 6:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

timepassUMDU.NJ..Ami.thala

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
LOL

slodkagila.NJ...Anusha..thala

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
nice post AJ...

I agree with you about DABH's repetitive concept of competitions and challenges...but it is working for TRPs ...but this challenge by suraj is a bit different, does this mean he has forgiven bhabo for LC? Guess we hyped it so much, I'm a bit disappointed here...

second, about sandhya getting dependable on suraj is very true, I think I've discussed about it with you a lot LOL  (on the other hand i also agree with toxic, at least suraj @ anas having a better scope to perform) but why it is done by weakening sandhya i dont understand...hope the 15 days separation we'll get to see a more 'balanced' couple...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Disaniya_SHALINI_18timepassslodkagila..Anusha..thala

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Niru, trps are wonderful. So why are they going to change a thing that works. I can't expect it. Suraj forgiving does not seem to be the issue. It's always Bhabo's state of mind that is focused on. Her moods. Her reactions. 
Suraj is in the limelight now. High time yes. But only because Sandy was made to look weak and confused. This is not working for me.

timepassslodkagila.NJ.thala

timepass Goldie
timepass
timepass

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
I thing they should now change the title of the show...

Challenge Aur Challenger Hum.

Jisko dekho wahi challenge kar rahaa hai...

Bhabho Sandy ko...Suraj Bhabho ko...Mohit Emily ko...Fake Baba Sandy ko...Sandy fake Baba ko...hey mhara raam jee...

Edited by timepass - 17 August 2013 at 7:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Anusha..thala

Go to top