Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Happy Challenge Giving and Winning. (Page 2)

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
actually this is probably my love you and leave you post to the show. Wasn't really watching regularly these last few weeks. Now knowing what the formula is and how it's going to be repeated as well as all the promos. Nothing more to look forward to for me. 

Sandy was my pride and joy last year. She had more strength and courage then. She stood alone against big challenges. But not any more. I come back after a 8 month break and...she has lost something. Confidence is shaken. Too dependent on Suraj and Bhabo for emotional needs. She was more suited to IPS last year.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

timepassvish.narenslodkagila.NJ.-Liebe-thala

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
ah!! thoughts are correct Anu ji...!!

the circle is being repeated...!!Wink and the difference is there too, this time is Bhabho going to face the challenge!! not SurYa..!!StarStar we should notice that na...!!

and hoping LC might be revealed...!! anyways my hope lies on Mohit, Emily, Meenu n likely on Vikram etc to make RM miserable for 15 days !!!! 

and as u expected/wished the separation track is also for 15days  not permanent , thought 15 means nearly 2 months in telly world, yet its kinda like not permanent right??

lets hope for the best!!! 

at least if they reduce the this giving n winning it would be better...!! 
i mean they way we feel about the circling would be gone..!!

else the tracks like fake baba were nice na...!!Smile

i always compare it with Samir's "i hate u, like i love u" VM...!!LOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

_SHALINI_18timepassslodkagilaSonali_11UMDU.NJ...Anusha..-Liebe-thala

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Vishnu thanks for reminding me about Samir's VMs. I once asked him for the whole playlist...watching those really helps. Yes, this time it's Babs getting a challenge but Suraj gave the challnege and being the hero, he has to win it. SurYa had no other option than to play Bhabo's game - Challenge giving. So all back at RM no matter if LC is revealed or not. LC is not going to make any difference in the family dynamics. Nothing has made a difference in 2 whole years. 

timepassvish.narenslodkagila.NJ.-Liebe-thala

Sonali_11 IF-Dazzler
Sonali_11
Sonali_11

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
@ padbear ..LC matter made a difference ofcourse, Suraj has taken the decision of leaving the house and even challenged bhabo which seemed really impossible if we watch last years episodes.
Other family members know about LC or not , wouldnt make much of difference yeah cause  when Bhabasa and Suraj know they can handle all .
If this track actually shows how RP suffer without Surya and bhabo repents then this track is offering something different .
Now Suraj's character is becoming really strong , thats what was needed especially when he has thought about the IPS thing.

Edited by Toxic11 - 17 August 2013 at 5:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_SHALINI_18.NJ...Anusha..thala

Sonali_11 IF-Dazzler
Sonali_11
Sonali_11

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PadBear

actually this is probably my love you and leave you post to the show. Wasn't really watching regularly these last few weeks. Now knowing what the formula is and how it's going to be repeated as well as all the promos. Nothing more to look forward to for me. 

Sandy was my pride and joy last year. She had more strength and courage then. She stood alone against big challenges. But not any more. I come back after a 8 month break and...she has lost something. Confidence is shaken. Too dependent on Suraj and Bhabo for emotional needs. She was more suited to IPS last year.

Sandy was never alone whenever she had to face any kind of challenge as Suraj was always by her side.Confidence, strength  and courage are Sandy's traits and that cannot be taken away from her in any way ..This time she was in dilemma as bhabo offered her to choose between family and dream ..Now who wouldnt be weak when it comes to their family? Both Surya depend on each other in  alot of ways.
They are probably showing Suraj to be stronger , as the track is focusing on how through husband's support Sandhya becomes IPS. Its great Suraj is also getting good screenspace now, earlier he wasnt given much of dialogues either.

Edited by Toxic11 - 17 August 2013 at 5:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SHALINI_18.NJ.thala

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
toxic yes Suraj has stepped up and then Sandy has to regain some rationality too. Accepting 3 pots as a sacrosanct thing and taking blame and on and on...it's great if that's all this show is about, but this is supposed to be about an IPS aspirant,who decided to drop her ambitions and then changed her mind somewhat...some part of it has to be rooted in practicalities. And are SurYa always going to hold each other's hands and support each other every step of the way? I find it a bit too dependent. Normal modern couples don't function that way. But I doubt this is a normal couple. A bit kiddish. Innocence will not work coz Sandy has out thought villains and braved physical danger.They are difficult to connect with for me. Is Suraj going to be there emotionally bucking her up all the way? She can't function on her own? Even for a day?  He's going to arrange her study time table, give her a glass of milk, sit by her side. I loved Sandy. Now all she has done is dry clothes and make tea. All the crime busting is fine as a standalone thing, but ... this is about a wife,a DIL, a family woman determined not to disturb and upset and still does not lose sight of her other goals. She had the mental fortitude to do that last year. Now she has allowed herself to be bullied by Bhabo, mollycoddled by Suraj,and for no really good reason. So it's a very mixed up picture for me now.

Edited by PadBear - 17 August 2013 at 5:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

timepassslodkagila.NJ.thala

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Excellent post Anusha. No matter how much they may want to camouflage it naming it the challenge drama, the bottom line is DABH script is running in circles. They are unable to come up with anything new and are afraid to go in for the breakup of a joint family, lest they lose their TRPS. So the viewers get to see the same thing again and again packaged a little bit differently each time. Maybe the DABH CVs have concluded that they will make Sandhya appear for their own version of civil services and not the one conducted by UPSC and make her an IPS officer who has successfully withstood RP challenges. Sandhya swings from one end of the pendulam to another and does not seem to be very keen on her dreams as much as Suraj. The toughness required to be an IPS officer is sadly missing in her. I have to agree with you DABH CVs are afraid to go Bhaboless for long. She is their USP not SurYa.

timepassslodkagila.NJ...Anusha...Ami.thala

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Uma, yes Bhabo is the USP of the show. I won't blame CVs for finding ways to always have her front and centre. She's a superb performer. Pity that her disciple Sandy didn't get some more steel put into her by Bhabo. Now Suraj has found some courage but all he can do is include Bhabo in SurYa's journey even more. What's more, he can't think beyond his mother's pattern of 15 day dhamkis. Don't Suraj and Sandy have any individuality left or has it all been swallowed in a black hole. 

oh and dabh special version of UPSC is a big possiblity. LOL

Edited by PadBear - 17 August 2013 at 6:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

UMDUslodkagila.NJ..Ami.thala

Go to top