Happy Challenge Giving and Winning.

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The Dabhang thing to do is to issue challenges. 

So I wish everybody Happy Challenge Giving and Winning. 

Time limit is of course 15 days. But in Dabhang time that's about 10 weeks. We know how that's calculated so I won't post it openly in case outsiders discover the secret formula.

The challenge has to be random and must involve something like pots,pans,forks,spoons,cushions,papads,clothes... oh so much choice!  But if stuck, we will ask Bhabo for ideas.

All challenges are won by being really stubborn, resisting all logic and proving how much we all love everybody. 'Love' here can of course be re-defined according to Bhabo-logic. 

By taking part in these challenges, we will learn nothing,gain nothing (except trps) but we won't know how the time flew by. 

Meena will always be the official score keeper of all challenges. She is really very thorough and meticulous.

Emily will take part but nobody should take any notice, because she is on nobody's side, not even her own side and is just a joker to introduce some confusion. Just noise. So we will train ourselves to tune this out.

Babasa is our coach. He will remind us why we are in this challenge. Why we gave the challenge or why we accepted the challenge and will inspire us further by appealing to our emotions. πŸ˜² πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­ πŸ€’ πŸ˜• πŸ˜’ πŸ€” πŸ˜³ β­οΈβ€οΈ

Finally, in the closing stages, near the deadline, one of the 3 Khans or any other star of our choosing will join us for the final round. They will host,ask questions,give last minute tips and also promote their movies. We will of course make sure we only have eyes for each other (eyelocks) and concentrate on our challenge. 

When we have successfully completed this. Repeat. 

Edited by PadBear - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🀣 Of course these challenges are become a vicious circle now...πŸ˜† Only worth of TRPs & the time will flew like anything without our knowledge & then we will stand on the same place where we started😳

Meena - the score keeper 🀣 Thank god she did count those very well without any kaands by herself πŸ˜†
Emily, Babasa 🀣 Vikram is our in house audience😳 He gives only expressions like us...

jhema thumbnail
Nice post.
DABH is full of challenges.
They are very fond of NO:15
At first bhabho gives 15 challenge for Surya.
Now Suraj gives the same to Bhabo.

Meena -Sabse Badi Scorekeeper.
Vikram - Sabse Bada ExpressionMan.
Bhabhasa- Sabse Bada PaanEater.

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Shobhana yes Vikky is our audience πŸ˜†. He's so lucky as well. Gets to select which scenes he watches. If he doesn't like a challenge, he goes overseas.

jhema Sabse Bada PaanEater? πŸ€£ SBPE.

Show will end with Sandy giving everyone a 15 day challenge. 
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀣

Challenges r boring...so better show some war.

bhabo vs sandy
meena vs sandy
emily vs sandy
mohit vs sandy
chavi vs sandy

last suraj vs sandyπŸ˜†

p.s only 15 days war
Edited by -Liebe- - 10 years ago
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Krrish 3 releasing in November! He might fly SurYa on his back to Hanuman Gali. It is gonna be a bumpy ride! The big twist is the challenger becoming the challenged. Who knew SurYa moving away would make the show even more bhabho- centric? Wanted SurYa to focus on each other but now Suraj will be counting days to get back to his Bhabho. Sandy will be too happy to join in the madness. πŸ€’

Nice post as always!
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Paati, heheheheh...oh I always wanted suraj-sandy fight. 15 day fight would have been good...oh and as we discussed, better revise our knowledge of Mahabharath. Looks like we may need it here.

Deebz, without Bhabo, there is no DABH. Don't you think so?  It's become like that. She's the lynchpin. Now we are all stuck with this cycle. I know how annoying this is. 
Edited by PadBear - 10 years ago
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't mind challenges, This challenge  woud be interesting to watch if Bhabo actually repents
As long as the show is interesting ,getting trps which shows hardly get these days , Less emily -mohit and more concentration on Surya I'll be happy.. Even after two years DABH has interest level and they can show alot of tracks post IPS too.
I enjoyed the competition too  and Sandy's bday episodes were really nice too.
Edited by Toxic11 - 10 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail
actually this is probably my love you and leave you post to the show. Wasn't really watching regularly these last few weeks. Now knowing what the formula is and how it's going to be repeated as well as all the promos. Nothing more to look forward to for me. 

Sandy was my pride and joy last year. She had more strength and courage then. She stood alone against big challenges. But not any more. I come back after a 8 month break and...she has lost something. Confidence is shaken. Too dependent on Suraj and Bhabo for emotional needs. She was more suited to IPS last year.
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ah!! thoughts are correct Anu ji...!!

the circle is being repeated...!!πŸ˜‰ and the difference is there too, this time is Bhabho going to face the challenge!! not SurYa..!!⭐️⭐️ we should notice that na...!!

and hoping LC might be revealed...!! anyways my hope lies on Mohit, Emily, Meenu n likely on Vikram etc to make RM miserable for 15 days !!!! 

and as u expected/wished the separation track is also for 15days  not permanent , thought 15 means nearly 2 months in telly world, yet its kinda like not permanent right??

lets hope for the best!!! 

at least if they reduce the this giving n winning it would be better...!! 
i mean they way we feel about the circling would be gone..!!

else the tracks like fake baba were nice na...!!😊

i always compare it with Samir's "i hate u, like i love u" VM...!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†