asya consummation will happen b4 mariage

Posted: 10 years ago
😳b4 u guys say i m mad. i want to explain why they will consumate b4 mariage. if u check 4lions other show u will easily understand, in their previous show ipk nd geet leads consumate b4 marige.asya mariage will nt happen soon,may b they will b seperated 4r sometime bt they will have beautiful memory in their heart.1 know asad is realy tehjeeb nd tamij wali ladka bt still.just think if they eat bhang again nd stay away 4rm home,only two of them i m sure they will do it. nd if zoya wear red sexy sari asad will b fully turned on😳.
πŸ˜• When did Geet consummate before marriage?  On a personal note I rather they did not consummate before marriage.  
I have no hope from asad i think after marriage consummation hoga ya nahii have doubt
Originally posted by Xarina

πŸ˜• When did Geet consummate before marriage?  On a personal note I rather they did not consummate before marriage.  

i think it happen when geet nd maan had a fake engagement nd they spend the night in a guest house  nd geet consumate with maans brother without mariage as geet thought she is maried bt its all fake
geet did not consummate before marriage ...its not going to happen in this show 
Originally posted by moniloveasya

I have no hope from asad i think after marriage consummation hoga ya nahii have doubt

🀣i think zoya have to take 1st step c j asad is too shy to start
Originally posted by spoorthi

geet did not consummate before marriage ...its not going to happen in this show 
I though as much! Thanks.  Thought I had lost my memory for a moment cos I distinctly remembered the wedding with Maan's brother.  As for Asya they have such a beautiful story going on, to do the deed before marriage wouldn't be right in their case.
Huh...it's not quite possible πŸ˜•
Originally posted by asya04

i think it happen when geet nd maan had a fake engagement nd they spend the night in a guest house  nd geet consumate with maans brother without mariage as geet thought she is maried bt its all fake

according to her and the family it was marriage but according to dev it was fake ...but consummation happened only after marriage to dev ..but he ditched her
she was married to maans brother before
Originally posted by Xarina

I though as much! Thanks.  Thought I had lost my memory for a moment cos I distinctly remembered the wedding with Maan's brother.  As for Asya they have such a beautiful story going on, to do the deed before marriage wouldn't be right in their case.

u r right, here in QH its always shown that asad is really religious ...so i dont think this would happen

geet consummation happened  only after her marriage to dev which later she realized that it was fake...her marriage with maan was second