Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SS- The Punishment-Thread2- UPDATED-Pt28/Pg116/26AUG.............. ... (Page 101)

singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -lakshmi-

Originally posted by singh24

hi bolke bhaag gayi kya?

LOL LOL  Mujhe laga tum chali gai...
  light red ho gaya tha ..Smile

nahin tho... abhi aane ke baad hi tho maine hi bola...

chodo...

kya kar rahi ho?

LOL   thodi der pahle tum aaker shayad chali gai thi..
  so mai bhi chup  raha gai...LOL
  socha tum just round lagane aai ho  GF ka..LOLTongue

i came before just for some time... isi liye yahaan nahi aayi thi... now had lunch and came over here for some time...

i too had read some updates... now commenting on them/...

when r u updating?

LOL    eve. mmei socha tha .. tum kaho to abhi ker du...LOL

Edited by singh24 - 24 August 2013 at 3:42am

-lakshmi- IF-Stunnerz
-lakshmi-
-lakshmi-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged

hi bolke bhaag gayi kya?

chodo...

kya kar rahi ho?

LOL   abhi tak gai nahi... koi shaadi mei jana tha na..??
 bhatakte hue ye mila...LOL

Friends forever!!

nahi shaadi kal hai... and have a party tonite...

loved the pic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

singh24

-lakshmi- IF-Stunnerz
-lakshmi-
-lakshmi-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged

hi bolke bhaag gayi kya?

chodo...

kya kar rahi ho?

LOL   thodi der pahle tum aaker shayad chali gai thi..
  so mai bhi chup  raha gai...LOL
  socha tum just round lagane aai ho  GF ka..LOLTongue

i came before just for some time... isi liye yahaan nahi aayi thi... now had lunch and came over here for some time...

i too had read some updates... now commenting on them/...

when r u updating?

LOL    eve. mmei socha tha .. tum kaho to abhi ker du...LOL

neki aur pooch pooch

singh24

singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged

hi bolke bhaag gayi kya?

chodo...

kya kar rahi ho?

Friends forever!!

loved the pic

Lakshu slids show banana aata hai kya...??Smile
-lakshmi- IF-Stunnerz
-lakshmi-
-lakshmi-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged

hi bolke bhaag gayi kya?

chodo...

kya kar rahi ho?

Friends forever!!

loved the pic

bahut pehle banaya tha... ab yaa hai ya nahi wo bhi nahi pathaLOL kyu?

singh24

singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged

hi bolke bhaag gayi kya?

chodo...

kya kar rahi ho?

Friends forever!!

loved the pic

bahut pehle banaya tha... ab yaa hai ya nahi wo bhi nahi pathaLOL kyu?

Smile  Abhi ek bada sweet sa dekha... to socha shayad tumhe bhi aata ho..??
singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged

All of u...

Edited by singh24 - 24 August 2013 at 4:35am
singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged

( credit goes to Lakshmi Heart Thanku so much dear Smile )

- Meredith Sapp

Prologue...

She was there to make her identity , and to fulfil her Mom's dream .

He was there to enjoy his dreams. His identity is his father.     

They have attitude bigger than them .

They collide , they shattered.

She gathered herself and come again with an aim .                                           He gathered himself .. but lost and  restless ..

She is eager to punish . He is eager to get himself punished..

They are poll apart ...

But  there is One thing which is binding them together...

The Punishment

What will happen if they'll collide again...?       

Hope u all like it. plzz do hit like button and leave ur comments.

Part - 26

-   Albert Einstein 

One side Geet was planning how to face d Khuranas  and on the other side Maan was  preparing  himself  to face her. There is no fear in his heart now because he has a big support ... his Dad. He was giving his 100% to his work and all were witnessing that he is transforming in a very disciplined and organised person.

It was d time of lunch and Maan was back to KC , he got a call he replied d person and it was d landlord of that flat who was rented on Maan's name. The realization hit him hard he totally forgot about that  ...  another prob. He talked to LL for a while and said that he is not continuing the deal and sent a vacant notice to that flat as soon as possible. He assured him that he'll cleared all the bills till date.

After two days he was in his site office busy in his work his peon info him that a girl wanted to meet him, he became alert and thought that is this Geet? Here!!! With thudding heart he told him to send her inside and not to disturbed him. He was waiting eagerly for her  and then someone opened his office door he closed his eyes and shoot a prayer ... he opened his eyes listening his name ...  Hello Maan ... Oh No!!!! There was she ... Sam ... But why?  His temper started rising seeing her like this  ... in his office but he was controlling himself. He didn't want to create any scene in office.

Maan: Tum!!! Tum yahan kya ker rahi ho?

Sam: Maan tumne to bilkul hi baat karna chod diya to mujhe aana pada. Phone bhi nahi uthatey  mera...

Maan: ku aai ho yahan? Aur tumhe mera add kisne diya?

Sam: Oh come on Maan   ...  Why r u behaving like this? Tumhare Dad ne abhi bhi punishment de rakhi hai kya...Ghar me band. ( she said this with making his fun)

Maan: Stay in ur limit Sam. Aur jaldi bolo yahan ku aai ho? I don't have time to waste on craps.

Sam: OK, tumharey liye ek notice aai thi... to socha mei hi de du... tum to aatey nahi aur na hi call ka reply dete ho...

She opened her purse and gave him the LL notice. Maan opened that to read and after reading that he said to Sam...

Maan: Ye LL ka notice hai... flat vacant karne ke liye so you have to do it within 10 days. He'll come to take over his flat after ten days.

Sam: Shockingly ... 10 days ... tum flat vacate ker rahe ho? Mai kahan jaungi?

Maan: This is ur prob not mine.  U have 10 days to find out a place for u. He said shrugging his shoulders.

Sam: But tumne mujhe wo rahane ko diya tha?

Maan: Diya tha .. jab tumharey paas rahane ko jagah nahi thi... itne dino mei tumhe koi arrangement ker lena chahiye tha. Now i can't help u anymore.

Sam thought that it is a big loss for her where she'll go now?  She tried to trap him showing her true colours.

Sam:  Maan don't forget ki wo flat tumhare naam per hai jo show karta hai ki tum mere sath live in relationship mei raha rahe ho... I can prove it.  Mujhe ghar dene ki responsibility ab tum per hai. Tum mujhe jagah arrange ker ke do.

Maan angrily: Accha aur nahi dunga to? Kya karogi?  Hmm...

Sam: I'll go to women cell and complained against u for compensation.( she threw her last card to trap him thinking that he was already fix in a police case and he wouldn't go for another legal prob which ashamed him and his family more than before. She planned to fetch a big amount of money from him.

Maan became fierce listening this he just wanted to kill her right there but he held his anger not wanting anymore prob  for his family. She was smiling wickedly at him and he was fuming in anger. He thought for a while and decided to give her a deserving reply...

Maan:  Ok, Go ... and i'll show them and everybody what r u?  A blackmailer,  who trapped rich people to earn money.  I have lots of proofs and photographs which r sufficient to prove you a s*** .

Sam became angry on this and said: Tum kuch nahi ker saktey , jhoot bol rahe ho, mujhe daraker  tum bachna chahaty ho...

Maan: O!! Really... to theek hai mai Mr. Malhotra and Rahul ko yahi bulata hoon aur prove kar deta hoon abhi...

Sam turned white with this revealing of truth and looked at him with shock. She didn't have any idea that he knew this. Her plan back fired and now she was in his trap.

Maan: ku sach sunker khushi nahi hui? Ya yakeen dilane ke liye ****** Resort se kuch logon ko bula leta hoon.

Sam was rooted at her place looking at him with wide eyes and beads of sweat are clearly visible on her face. Her ugly face and intention behind the friendship is out.

Maan spoke with a threatening tone: Get out from here and u have 10days. Wo flat khali ho jana chahiye warna tum police station mei hogi with proof aur koi tumhari madad ko nahi aayega... samjhi... Get lost.

Sam dragged out from there she never thought that Maan knew about her. She didn't have any option, Maan was out of her reach and she has to thing something else.

Here Maan was sitting hiding his face between his hands...murmuring ... Kitna galat tha mai... i am ashamed on myself that i was with these cheap and disgusting people and called them my friends. Thank you Geet ... Shayad tumhari wajah se hi inn sabke asli roop samney aaye hai...  Na tum wapas aati. ...  Na kabhi inki asliyat samney aati.  ..  It is all because of you.  Thanku Geet. A sweet smile appeared on his lips. I am eagerly waiting for u Geet.

Geet was busy in her daily office routine. She don't have any single day for her. She came home little late took her dinner unwillingly and went to her study. Her mind was thinking only one thing ... Khuranas  ... she thought for an hour and dialled Maan's number with a determination ...  he picked her call in a single ring. ... Hello Geet.

Geet shuddered with this instant reply ... Was he waiting for this?

Geet: hello Mr. Khurana, ur father wanted to meet me so i decided to meet him.

Maan: Thanks Geet. Tum jab aur jahan kahogi hum mil saktey hai... Agar tum Dad se baat karna chaho to mei unhe phone de deta hoon.

Geet: No, it's OK Mr. Khurana. Aap bata saktey hai ki aap kahan mil saktey hai. Mujhe koi prob nai hai.

Maan: Tum KM aa sakti ho? Koi prob to nahi?

Geet: Ok Mr. Khurana, Saturday evening at ur house Between 8 or 9. Plz info ur father also.

Maan(happily): Yes of course, we'll wait  and thank you Geet.

Geet: It's ok Mr. Khurana. ( she cut the call and took a long breath)

She was thinking why he was so desperate to meet her? I don't know what he said to his father but if i started this i have to face them.

Problem an Reality are different. Every problem has a solution, while reality has none. A problem is meant to be solved and reality is meant to be accepted. 

Precap... Face off ...

Part - 27

Edited by singh24 - 25 August 2013 at 11:18am

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvaaaahsapcaMADHUKAAJALKIMLsonai-adricaCandy_jsAakshitharim7vidz.manirajmahamdd10nikitaagarwal06maangeet87dalurbabita8925neetugarg123mkd.70AISHAJSpiyasinghjoooooooooooooo9290860623satyasree89asmi123itzzdmgnonabebummishra1CHERUKURI9rostMONIJA78annbelllovepoopreet.harmanshruthiruchsgawjusangelTheSunShinesweet-mishtykainturakiranzornitsanadia-arshad...sharanya...Risingsun626flowing_riverLM1991sessykavya.sravyavarthyadi000CuteTommysupernasahuNH1971CrystalSayasrikrithidreamy4evershristi1Nav2010gurti30gbhatpayal.gupta177custodian75vasavi_srijeyanthi123Mahimaannusratjahan505dreamyramaheshjayshu17idunnonamita25pop77maanmeet1caller123maanseeammu5Padfoot_Prongskabslockskeenu_kk6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6angeldream14gill123sanum23jasika08MonaSWritespriya111111-lakshmi-taahir004_Maaneet_Madhuri53--Zehnaseeb--tabby999

Go to top