India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

CVS...

Cold-Fire IF-Sizzlerz
Cold-Fire
Cold-Fire

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Guys you know I will not deny that when there was the entry of Sultan i really really liked him a lot...infact more than RK...especially in the episodse of April as he was infact actually responsible for bringing Rishbala together...but now he has completely changed...its almost impossible for me to take Sultan like this...I personally like Avinesh  Rekhi a lot...and whenever any post is made on him using bad words it makes me very sad...All this golmaal is happening because of the cvs...why are they butchering the characters like this...Radha suddenly becoming selfish woman...Sultan from a nice guy to a very bad person...Deepali from classy vamp to blind supporter of Sultan...what the hell is going on????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Please this is my pov...if you dont like it then dont bash it atleast...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index