India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Paridhi outshines Rajat (Page 7)

Tahira-2013 IF-Rockerz
Tahira-2013
Tahira-2013

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
@ TM - nobody is bashing you , if you read my comment on page 4 again, you will understand , i just told my POV remember 1 thing for always, if you make topics than you should be ready for people who will disagree with you but that doesn't mean, people bash you, yes sometimes bashing hoti hai but abhi tak is post mein kisi ne i don't think so tumme bash kiya 

PS - i like Rajat and Paridhi both , so for sure if you will compare them , to mera comment toh banta hai 

Edited by Tahira-2013 - 17 August 2013 at 8:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_only

neha_only Senior Member
neha_only
neha_only

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by disha15

I cant believe such a topic has actually been opened ROFL

Look,you like paridhi,fine.But why bring in Rajat here?

Jodha's character screams positivity,she is the ideal princess.So whats not to like?Obviously,people will love Paridhi as Jodha.As annie and shyamala aunty,pointed it out,people confuse the character with the acting skills of the actor.Which is totally wrong.

The talent of an actor is commendable,not when he plays a likeable character(thats easy),but when he plays a not-so-likeable character and the audience still loves him.Now THAT is a true star.

And honestly,dont bring in PRC here.Coz i can make my point even stronger with that show.

And a star you say?Well,a star is that kid who won the ITA for best actor when he was mere 14,defeating all the mighty television kings in 2007.google up the other nominees in the character and get a shock of ur life.

Rajat had already outshined EVERYONE way back in 2006,mate.

But,still,im gonna make my point with JA.In all honesty,the character of AKbar the cvs created has a million shades,risky ones to display onscreen may i mention.Ekta chose Rajat and you know why?Because he is by far the only actor who can actually act and win the hearts of the audience even with a character like JA's Akbar.

Paridhi is good,but since u brought it up,i would say the character Jodha has less range in terms of versatility,in comparison to the mighty Akbar,whose thoughts can NOT be predicted by anyone.

Even to agree to play such a role,takes courage.To actually play the character which that SO much ease,it looks real.

Rajat has outshined himself,now THAT is sheer talent.

Nobody else could have done what he has done with this character.Its pure magic.

Honestly,Rajat does not need to prove anything,the audience loves him as Akbar and so do the critics.

@TM : we appreciate ur liking towards PS,we like her too.but that does not mean we will agree to what u said about Rajat. i completely disagree.As much as it annoys me to actually compare the two,i will not hesitate,since u dint.Rajat is better than Paridhi as per as acting skills go.

He is the expression king as everyone calls him.The youngest superstar of tellywood.

God,i seriously cant believe the leads are being compared,the hero and the heroine for gods sake!Its one thing to compare two actrresses on a show,but this? :s

they are our PariJat! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

leelu0001.FemmeFatale.chinuchinuSonaLuvZaSafsashashyam

neha_only Senior Member
neha_only
neha_only

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Very very goodClap pratsy

Originally posted by pratsy

Originally posted by MysteryGirl-

Guys we need to first keep our personal biasness aside. I just mentioned my feelings but never expected i'll be bad mouthed like this. I thought there might be people who think like me so i came here. Elegance, maturity, calmness, perfect acting.. I can't see all these in anyone else.. Paridhi is d only one who does it. Sry if anyone is hurt i never wanted to hurt you, but just for once try to see them keeping ur love for PRC aside
i think you better go to Paridhi AT n post ur opinions there...rajat is absolutely perfect as akbar...if u lyk pari...dn chit chat abt her...bt dnt bring rajat in between...rajat is far better in acting...n u cnt even compare his acting wd pari...u cn make a new post about pari's beauty or acting or wateva...bt DONT drag rajat in between

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.FemmeFatale.chinuchinupratsy

-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I think both are doing an amazing job Smile
hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

NB8 & IPKKNDEBP Banner Contest winner

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Hi

Comparisons between actors/characters is strictly not allowed...We all have our personal favourites and can appreciate the actors in their respective ATs.Creating posts to put down any actor or character will not be entertained. Please keep the discussions neutral without personally attacking any fan group or actor.

Topic Closed
JA DT

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_onlyvacchiil-NiklausFan-lSonaLuvZaSafsashashyamchinuchinu.FemmeFatale.pratsyAmor.munni_rajatfan

Go to top