As rajat is younger than paridhi so her experience/maturity is more than him
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MysteryGirl-

MysteryGirl- Senior Member
MysteryGirl-
MysteryGirl-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Thanku little miss muffet atleast you agreed. It was really bad experience that my first topic was remarked as faltu etc. And for all: its easy to even hate likeable character too, but paridhi is doing it so beautifully, we can feel her pain... Her rani attitude are beautifully carried too Heart
.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
I cant believe such a topic has actually been opened ROFL

Look,you like paridhi,fine.But why bring in Rajat here?

Jodha's character screams positivity,she is the ideal princess.So whats not to like?Obviously,people will love Paridhi as Jodha.As annie and shyamala aunty,pointed it out,people confuse the character with the acting skills of the actor.Which is totally wrong.

The talent of an actor is commendable,not when he plays a likeable character(thats easy),but when he plays a not-so-likeable character and the audience still loves him.Now THAT is a true star.

And honestly,dont bring in PRC here.Coz i can make my point even stronger with that show.

And a star you say?Well,a star is that kid who won the ITA for best actor when he was mere 14,defeating all the mighty television kings in 2007.google up the other nominees in the character and get a shock of ur life.

Rajat had already outshined EVERYONE way back in 2006,mate.

But,still,im gonna make my point with JA.In all honesty,the character of AKbar the cvs created has a million shades,risky ones to display onscreen may i mention.Ekta chose Rajat and you know why?Because he is by far the only actor who can actually act and win the hearts of the audience even with a character like JA's Akbar.

Paridhi is good,but since u brought it up,i would say the character Jodha has less range in terms of versatility,in comparison to the mighty Akbar,whose thoughts can NOT be predicted by anyone.

Even to agree to play such a role,takes courage.To actually play the character which that SO much ease,it looks real.

Rajat has outshined himself,now THAT is sheer talent.

Nobody else could have done what he has done with this character.Its pure magic.

Honestly,Rajat does not need to prove anything,the audience loves him as Akbar and so do the critics.

@TM : we appreciate ur liking towards PS,we like her too.but that does not mean we will agree to what u said about Rajat. i completely disagree.As much as it annoys me to actually compare the two,i will not hesitate,since u dint.Rajat is better than Paridhi as per as acting skills go.

He is the expression king as everyone calls him.The youngest superstar of tellywood.

God,i seriously cant believe the leads are being compared,the hero and the heroine for gods sake!Its one thing to compare two actrresses on a show,but this? :s

they are our PariJat! 

Edited by disha15 - 17 August 2013 at 7:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JiyaRe...vacchiichinuchinusashashyamAmor.

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
fyi-Rajat has been in this industry for more than 8 years,so that makes him more experienced.And pls dont say he isnt mature,the boy is way more mature than he should be at his age.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vacchiichinuchinusashashyamAmor.

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysteryGirl-

Guys we need to first keep our personal biasness aside. I just mentioned my feelings but never expected i'll be bad mouthed like this. I thought there might be people who think like me so i came here. Elegance, maturity, calmness, perfect acting.. I can't see all these in anyone else.. Paridhi is d only one who does it. Sry if anyone is hurt i never wanted to hurt you, but just for once try to see them keeping ur love for PRC aside

You are not bad mouthed or bashed. We appreciate and understand your love for Paridhi. Similarly, some of us also like Rajat better. And let me clarify something, I DID NOT watch PRC. I had no idea who Rajat was before this show. So, no, I have no personal bias here. I have started to like this guy after this show. I am amazed by his sheer versatility. Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chinuchinusashashyam

chinuchinu IF-Sizzlerz
chinuchinu
chinuchinu

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

fyi-Rajat has been in this industry for more than 8 years,so that makes him more experienced.And pls dont say he isnt mature,the boy is way more mature than he should be at his age.

agree on all points  Thumbs Up  rajat is uncomparable in acting skills Big smile Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FemmeFatale.

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
well if u can express ur opinion so can we. we also see perfect acting in rajat. & 2ndly, there r several fans of rajat who havent seen him as PRC but still love him. i am 26yrs old so i am matured enough to judge his performance keeping aside PRC. 2ndly, there is sumone called shyamala aunty who had never seen PRC & much matured enough to judge the right thing.

noone is showing personal biasness here. infact, acc. to the replies here both rajat & paridhi r equal. so thts not biasness. actually the topic is itself a biased topic.

P.S.:- the show is about 20 yrs old akbar. & i think rajat is showing much more maturity than his age.

Edited by munnirony - 17 August 2013 at 7:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.FemmeFatale.chinuchinusashashyamAmor.

chinuchinu IF-Sizzlerz
chinuchinu
chinuchinu

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Originally posted by MysteryGirl-

Guys we need to first keep our personal biasness aside. I just mentioned my feelings but never expected i'll be bad mouthed like this. I thought there might be people who think like me so i came here. Elegance, maturity, calmness, perfect acting.. I can't see all these in anyone else.. Paridhi is d only one who does it. Sry if anyone is hurt i never wanted to hurt you, but just for once try to see them keeping ur love for PRC aside

You are not bad mouthed or bashed. We appreciate and understand your love for Paridhi. Similarly, some of us also like Rajat better. And let me clarify something, I DID NOT watch PRC. I had no idea who Rajat was before this show. So, no, I have no personal bias here. I have started to like this guy after this show. I am amazed by his sheer versatility. Smile 

same here this is the first show of rajat i m following n i fell  in love with his talent n looks also hahaha LOL Wink  Embarrassed   so lets us b positive  don't compare leads atleast Embarrassed  ekta has chosen both of them out of 7000 entries for ja so no doubt they r the best at their places ..i can't imagine the show without one of them . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_onlySonaLuvZaSaf

Go to top