Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

   
Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

Best Scene of the week ( 12th Aug to 16th Aug ) (Page 2)

Poll Question: Which according to you was the best scene of the week?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
8 [13.33%]
7 [11.67%]
28 [46.67%]
7 [11.67%]
1 [1.67%]
1 [1.67%]
7 [11.67%]
1 [1.67%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Joined: 13 April 2013
Posts: 6825

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ohmygodurgreat

Awesome Post lily Big smile OMG!!! This week we got so many best scenes. Thank You CV's. I loved A2's handlock, 20 mins superfast lovely date, A2 romance chaddhar ke andar, jo dekhne ko nahi milaTongue Flash mob, Amit singing and Teddy, Amita's dance exclusively for Amit, and also Amita planting her second Kiss on Amit's right cheek. This time the kiss was more clear, so loved that scene too Heart


yaar muje be iss baar wali kiss zyada achi lagi.. pata hai us time my mom dad was sitting with me.. oh i was blushing... kitne pyari kissey di..and noticed amit's expressions..?? awwee.. cute.. becharea hmaraa Amit Sharmila Shah... Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ohmygodurgreatind4u

ind4u Goldie
ind4u
ind4u

Joined: 28 April 2013
Posts: 2024

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
woho lily am waiting for this. Thanks for the post dearHug
but as usual its difficult to choose one Confused 
this week thoroughly  enjoyed all scenes Embarrassed
A2 romantic hand lock,
A2's lovely 20 min date, A2's romace chaddar ke andar ,Flash mob scene and amit singing its just awesome. its a treat for everyone. very much loved it. Amita ki dance apne kanha amit ke saamne it was mindblowingSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ohmygodurgreatgrintson

aanaya16 IF-Dazzler
aanaya16
aanaya16

Joined: 04 July 2013
Posts: 2741

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

Originally posted by ohmygodurgreat

Awesome Post lily Big smile OMG!!! This time the kiss was more clear, so loved that scene too Heart


yaar muje be iss baar wali kiss zyada achi lagi.. pata hai us time my mom dad was sitting with me.. oh i was blushing... kitne pyari kissey di..and noticed amit's expressions..?? awwee.. cute.. becharea hmaraa Amit Sharmila Shah... Embarrassed
yes agree kiss was too amazing...but now i am waiting ke amit bhee aise hee ammu ko kiss kare...phatak se...haye to maza aa jaye...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ohmygodurgreatind4ugrintson

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Joined: 13 April 2013
Posts: 6825

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ind4u

woho lily am waiting for this. Thanks for the post dearHug
but as usual its difficult to choose one Confused 
this week thoroughly  enjoyed all scenes Embarrassed
A2 romantic hand lock,
A2's lovely 20 min date, A2's romace chaddar ke andar ,Flash mob scene and amit singing its just awesome. its a treat for everyone. very much loved it. Amita ki dance apne kanha amit ke saamne it was mindblowingSmile


agree indu.. all the scenes were so awsomme ki hum confooj ho gaye, ke vote kis ko karen or chhode kisko.. Hey CVs.. hume hamesha aise hi scenes dene taki hum hamesha aise e confuse huaa karen... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ind4u

aphrodite143 Senior Member
aphrodite143
aphrodite143

Joined: 08 June 2013
Posts: 632

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
main toh hoon hi badtameez  dil wali ,so my vote definately to the A2 romance under chadar...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

kya kya na imagine ki maine...Blushing
that scene left so much for us to imagine...so luved itThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ind4ugrintson

aanaya16 IF-Dazzler
aanaya16
aanaya16

Joined: 04 July 2013
Posts: 2741

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

Originally posted by aanaya16

thanks for the post dear...lily i am getting confused ...last week was mindblowing yaar...kaise choosa karu still i like
1=A2's 20 Date
2=Amit's FLASH MOB for ammu
3= A2 HANDLOCK
4 =Amita's dance infront of Amit followed by romantic eye lock
 
...a2 bed conversation...for me LAST WEEK was superhit for AKA
...haye aur ammu kee second kiss for amit on his cheeks:)

haan yaar muje bhi wo bed convo sabse achi lagi.. bhot time baad they conversed with each other like that.. very nice feeling i had watching them... Smile
it was very cozy conversation ...adorable too...i liked it...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ind4ugrintson

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Joined: 13 April 2013
Posts: 6825

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanaya16

Originally posted by grintson

Originally posted by ohmygodurgreat

Awesome Post lily Big smile OMG!!! This time the kiss was more clear, so loved that scene too Heart


yaar muje be iss baar wali kiss zyada achi lagi.. pata hai us time my mom dad was sitting with me.. oh i was blushing... kitne pyari kissey di..and noticed amit's expressions..?? awwee.. cute.. becharea hmaraa Amit Sharmila Shah... Embarrassed
yes agree kiss was too amazing...but now i am waiting ke amit bhee aise hee ammu ko kiss kare...phatak se...haye to maza aa jaye...Wink

LOLLOL sunne me hi kitna mazedaar hai... yaar pata nahin ye Amit Sharmila Shah kab aisi kissey dega... Confused
aanaya16 IF-Dazzler
aanaya16
aanaya16

Joined: 04 July 2013
Posts: 2741

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aphrodite143

main toh hoon hi badtameez  dil wali ,so my vote definately to the A2 romance under chadar...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

kya kya na imagine ki maine...Blushing
that scene left so much for us to imagine...so luved itThumbs Up
 
ha yaar me too imagined a lot...haye...fir se yaad dela diya...
bahot kuch huwa hoga yaar...kash thoda bahot dekha dete.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aphrodite143ind4ugrintson

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Best Scene of the week ( 5th Aug to 9th Aug )

2 3

Author: lily.lotus.rosy   Replies: 19   Views: 1122

lily.lotus.rosy 19 1122 11 August 2013 at 9:11am by lily.lotus.rosy
Best Scene of Friday 2nd August'13

2

Author: lily.lotus.rosy   Replies: 15   Views: 1100

lily.lotus.rosy 15 1100 05 August 2013 at 1:32am by lily.lotus.rosy
Best Scene of the week ( 22nd Jul to 26th Jul )

2 3

Author: lily.lotus.rosy   Replies: 17   Views: 1016

lily.lotus.rosy 17 1016 29 July 2013 at 2:11am by lily.lotus.rosy
most awaited romantic scene from amita to amit

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: aanaya16   Replies: 50   Views: 6028

aanaya16 50 6028 24 July 2013 at 12:26am by pinki_sanyal
Best scene of the week ( 15th to 19th Jul)

2

Author: lily.lotus.rosy   Replies: 12   Views: 946

lily.lotus.rosy 12 946 20 July 2013 at 11:59am by grintson

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Amita ka Amit Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index