Best Scene of the week ( 12th Aug to 16th Aug )

Poll

Which according to you was the best scene of the week?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello AmitiansThis week we missed AKA on the 15th of August ( thursday ) but the Cvs treated us with some A2licious moments& positive incidents through out the week. Which according to u is the best scene of the week?? Yeah I know its really tough to answer that's why again kept the multiple voting options available..so dil khol ke vote karo & share your thoughts about your favorite scene...let's recapitulate & re live the A2 moments!! Plzz hit the LIKE button if U like the post. Thank U!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanaya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the post dear...lily i am getting confused ...last week was mindblowing yaar...kaise choosa karu still i like
1=A2's 20 Date
2=Amit's FLASH MOB for ammu
3= A2 HANDLOCK
4 =Amita's dance infront of Amit followed by romantic eye lock

...a2 bed conversation...for me LAST WEEK was superhit for AKA
...haye aur ammu kee second kiss for amit on his cheeks:)
Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Riya great post! I look forward to it every week and as usual not fair yaar all the best scenes chun chun ke dala hai was very difficult to pick but my fav is going to be chaddar ke andar and the scenes before that. Specially I got to see the tough side of amit, he wouldn't let go of our Amu's hand.Edited by Akafan - 10 years ago
grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oye mai toh confooj ho gayi re... uff

well i liked A2 ki 20 mins date yaar.. it was d most anokhi date i witnessed yaar.. A2 ne hume sikhaya ke 20 mins me b quality time spend kiya jaa sakta hai..

wo handlock muje bda hi pyara laga.. jaise janam-2 ke liye ek doosre ka haath pakda dono ne.. mai doong saath tera, o hum nwaa... 

chaddar ke andar ka romance meri imagination me bda hi ..wo.. thaa.. โ˜บ๏ธ so liked it too... 

chaddar me ghusne se pehle ki convo bhot bhot achhi lagi.. 

Amit ki singing was Surprise package of the week.. banda kya gaata hai... waah... 

aur phir hmari radha ka dance apne kaanha ke liye..jo khatam uski baahon me huaa... 

loved this week ..

p.s
guyss m facing very huge problem of net signals these days, cant come online much. keep the forum active dearies.. love u n miss u all... 
ohmygodurgreat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Post lily ๐Ÿ˜ƒ OMG!!! This week we got so many best scenes. Thank You CV's. I loved A2's handlock, 20 mins superfast lovely date, A2 romance chaddhar ke andar, jo dekhne ko nahi mila๐Ÿ˜› Flash mob, Amit singing and Teddy, Amita's dance exclusively for Amit, and also Amita planting her second Kiss on Amit's right cheek. This time the kiss was more clear, so loved that scene too โค๏ธ

grintson thumbnail
Originally posted by: aanaya16

thanks for the post dear...lily i am getting confused ...last week was mindblowing yaar...kaise choosa karu still i like

1=A2's 20 Date
2=Amit's FLASH MOB for ammu
3= A2 HANDLOCK
4 =Amita's dance infront of Amit followed by romantic eye lock

...a2 bed conversation...for me LAST WEEK was superhit for AKA
...haye aur ammu kee second kiss for amit on his cheeks:)

haan yaar muje bhi wo bed convo sabse achi lagi.. bhot time baad they conversed with each other like that.. very nice feeling i had watching them... ๐Ÿ˜Š
grintson thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita908

Thanks for the post lily...

All the scenes are best...But my fav scene is Amit's singing for Amita and the bedroom wala rom scene jara aur dertak chalta to bahat maja aata par harbar wohi phone call  disturb karta rehta he...
and  A2's short 20mins date was  maja agaya  khane ke waqt ek dusre ko dekhna aur finally amit amita ko phool dena wala scene really loved it...aur hand lock wala scene toh bhul hi gayi entertaining tha tha...aur Amita ka lovely kiss to Amit really enjoyed all the scenes...๐Ÿ˜Š

right ankita.. each and every scene of A2 was enjoyable to the core... bhot lambe time ki wait ke baad itne saare A2 moments dekhne ko mile... this week went awsomme blossome.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
grintson thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akafan

Riya great post! I look forward to it every week and as usual not fair yaar all the best scenes chun chun ke dala hai was very difficult to pick but my fav is going to be chaddar ke andar and the scenes before that. Specially I got to see the tough side of amit, he wouldn't let go of our Amu's hand.

haan yaar..amit ne apni tough side dikhayi toh sahi.. but we also got to know k he is not that much practical n strong as he shows himsself to be.. he was sad when ammu left  him after 20mins date .. again felt bad when ammu gave all credit to sid... poor baby... ๐Ÿ˜”
grintson thumbnail
Originally posted by: ohmygodurgreat

Awesome Post lily ๐Ÿ˜ƒ OMG!!! This week we got so many best scenes. Thank You CV's. I loved A2's handlock, 20 mins superfast lovely date, A2 romance chaddhar ke andar, jo dekhne ko nahi mila๐Ÿ˜› Flash mob, Amit singing and Teddy, Amita's dance exclusively for Amit, and also Amita planting her second Kiss on Amit's right cheek. This time the kiss was more clear, so loved that scene too โค๏ธ

yaar muje be iss baar wali kiss zyada achi lagi.. pata hai us time my mom dad was sitting with me.. oh i was blushing... kitne pyari kissey di..and noticed amit's expressions..?? awwee.. cute.. becharea hmaraa Amit Sharmila Shah... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ind4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
woho lily am waiting for this. Thanks for the post dear๐Ÿค—
but as usual its difficult to choose one ๐Ÿ˜• 
this week thoroughly  enjoyed all scenes ๐Ÿ˜ณ
A2 romantic hand lock,
A2's lovely 20 min date, A2's romace chaddar ke andar ,Flash mob scene and amit singing its just awesome. its a treat for everyone. very much loved it. Amita ki dance apne kanha amit ke saamne it was mindblowing๐Ÿ˜Š