Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

I think she has started falling for SULTAN! :( (Page 4)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 37817

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by girlz-rule

Dips n Sultan, both of them r the same.Smile

Carbon copies of each otherLOL

BrienneOfTarth IF-Rockerz
BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Joined: 30 January 2013
Posts: 7818

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
For a sec I thought ur MID was hijacked by someone LOL
Great post!
Hope Diptan rock bang nail and sizzle all the way to jail Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 37817

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by M.Hurr

and yeah scary too,bhai in hoodie and dips ka face pack,wanna write a new horror fic although I never write but if someone is getting some inspiration than I wont mind at allLOL

Mallu

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL@Bold - They are fit to play Jadooo in Krrish 3LOL


Originally posted by Looteri_Dulhan

Title padh ke hi samajh gayi, post is for SulpaliLOL

Sirf tu mujhe samajhti haiLOL
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 44900

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_


Yeah boring PDA couple can rot somewhere. Who cares? But SS (Sexy Sultan) deserves SD (Sexy Dips) only.

And did you see their scorching chemistry when Dips grabbed his arm and pulled him inside her room?Blushing


  My imagination crossed all limits when Dips grabbed that Pillow . I saw Sexy Sullu instead of Pillow & then i thought to write my scene Wink  Blushing Blushing . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dvs_smiRK..sairat..Valar.MorghulisBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 37817

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by felicity06

For a sec I thought ur MID was hijacked by someone LOL
Great post!
Hope Diptan rock bang nail and sizzle all the way to jail Embarrassed

MID?ConfusedLOL This is my real IDTongue MIDs aren't stunnerzLOL

@Bold - And we get their ISSHHH PISSSHHH moments in jailLOL
..sairat.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sairat..
..sairat..

Joined: 06 September 2005
Posts: 17636

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Good One ROFL
Hot Sexy Sulpali Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 37817

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_


Yeah boring PDA couple can rot somewhere. Who cares? But SS (Sexy Sultan) deserves SD (Sexy Dips) only.

And did you see their scorching chemistry when Dips grabbed his arm and pulled him inside her room?Blushing


  My imagination crossed all limits when Dips grabbed that Pillow . I saw Sexy Sullu instead of Pillow & then i thought to write my scene Wink  Blushing Blushing . 

Ufff!!! I can well imagine Sultan in place of pillowBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 08 March 2006
Posts: 44553

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

Originally posted by M.Hurr

and yeah scary too,bhai in hoodie and dips ka face pack,wanna write a new horror fic although I never write but if someone is getting some inspiration than I wont mind at allLOL

Mallu

ROFL@Bold - They are fit to play Jadooo in Krrish 3LOL

but jaadu was very cute and innocentUnhappyEmbarrassed


Originally posted by Looteri_Dulhan

Title padh ke hi samajh gayi, post is for SulpaliLOL

Sirf tu mujhe samajhti haiLOL



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sultan as? (For sultan and rishbala fan)

2

Author: Right-kameena   Replies: 13   Views: 1370

Right-kameena 13 1370 02 August 2013 at 1:55pm by AshleyAngelena
Article-RK to kill Sultan-Sultan dead a mystery

2 3 4 5

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 34   Views: 3073

Armu4eva 34 3073 16 July 2013 at 6:37am by Armu4eva
Sultan fans sultan fans rahenge ya nahi??

Author: ..Tangled..   Replies: 8   Views: 2348

..Tangled.. 8 2348 16 July 2013 at 5:34am by Aahaana
SULTAN aka AR AT#4 ~~SULTAN'S HAREM~~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: itsRitzi   Replies: 1206   Views: 33252

itsRitzi 1206 33252 11 July 2013 at 9:50am by kalyanireddy
RK RK, Sultan Sultan (Purily Fun post)

2 3 4 5 6

Author: silent.desire   Replies: 40   Views: 6051

silent.desire 40 6051 28 June 2013 at 3:20am by -Narnia-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index