Qubool Hai

Hilarious- NOTE pg 38&49 (Page 5)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Karan is so done with the lack of romance..it shows in his interviews...LOL
He seems to love the ongoing trackLOL To be honest, i liked their nok jhok phase better though..There was so much chemistry manLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgeGoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

Originally posted by GredandForge

Bingo ranjiROFL
this should be sent to QH CVsLOL
zoya ke armaan ab almari se bahar nikal rahe hain..aur asad ne tala maar ke apne armano ki almari ki chabi bhopal ki lake me fenk di hai...LOL

Sujata...u remember how sexy he was throughout that backyard date?Embarrassed..hua kya hai is paagal ko...at every chance he starts prayingLOL
shruthi meri aur teri izzat ka is asad ne falooda bana diyaLOLhe was the one na who got turned one at jashne saugat when catch and fall scene happened...he was the one who was ready to make out at backyardLOL...i tell you...tannu ke hambistar fiasco ne ladke me phobia  kar diya haiLOL
ab ham isse kis baat pe support kareinLOLasad kuchh kar...are pretend hi kar liya kar kam se kam mere aur shruthi ke liye...car a ranji hame agle 7 janma taana marti rahegiLOL

I swear man...jashn-e-saugat and the date seem a lifetime away...LOL...this TannuAngry..ladka darr gaya kitna...Sexy Ahmed Khan se Prude Ahmed Khan bana diyaCry

Kyun dar gaya? Koi mujhe batao? Kuch hua nahin naLOL

uski aadat hai..bina baat ke darr paalne kiLOL..kaise Nostradamus ki tarah foreshadowing comments maarta hai, suna hai na...LOL...pessimist hai...LOL
oh now i get it...asad must be on tumblr and read all ZOYAAN theories...pakka convince hoke dar gaya hoga..isliye din raat bas prayer karata rahata haiLOL

Then boss...chuck the hug..he needs to pray..coz only God can save him from the Lord

GredandForgeGoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anurogerrocks

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rogerrocks

I have already started calling him a prude...jo hai woh hai yaar..LOL..galat baat ka saath nahi diya jayegaLOL

Ab argue karne ke liye kuch raha nahiCryLOL
Dude they have conceded..Chodo naLOL Asad being a prude is now beyond all arguments and disagreementsClap

Ranjini..humne toh pehle din he concede kar liya tha yaar..this was never up for discussion..sach bata..do u remember me ever siding with him on thisLOL..tu aur main aur maddy toh sabse jyaada udaate hain is baat pe uski..LOL

Jhooti!Tongue Tum aur Sujata toh yehi keh rahe the ki he was not a prude. Woh toh sirf abhi abhi realise huye ho tum logLOL

GoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesnautanki_anurogerrocks

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged

Karan is so done with the lack of romance..it shows in his interviews...LOL
He seems to love the ongoing trackLOL To be honest, i liked their nok jhok phase better though..There was so much chemistry manLOL

Surbhi seems to love it more...Karan looks boredLOL...I swear...they used to keep bickering at each other...it was so much fun

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged

I have already started calling him a prude...jo hai woh hai yaar..LOL..galat baat ka saath nahi diya jayegaLOL

Dude they have conceded..Chodo naLOL Asad being a prude is now beyond all arguments and disagreementsClap

Ranjini..humne toh pehle din he concede kar liya tha yaar..this was never up for discussion..sach bata..do u remember me ever siding with him on thisLOL..tu aur main aur maddy toh sabse jyaada udaate hain is baat pe uski..LOL
Shocked But you and Suja were confident he'l do something?Shocked Mujhe pakka yaad haiShocked You were always hopeful about himShocked 

GredandForgeGoodyTwoShoesstarsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Jhooti!Tongue Tum aur Sujata toh yehi keh rahe the ki he was not a prude. Woh toh sirf abhi abhi realise huye ho tum logLOL

I didn't call him a prude per se..but I was done with this handholding from day 1 yaar...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GredandForgenautanki_anurogerrocks

moniloveasya IF-Stunnerz
moniloveasya
moniloveasya

This was so fuuny.
Asad ki jaan mat lo if he truned on then zoya ki khair nahi n he know this that y he self control by praying

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rogerrocks

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Shocked But you and Suja were confident he'l do something?Shocked Mujhe pakka yaad haiShocked You were always hopeful about himShocked 

That I still am...but until he makes a move..he is a prude...I will defend him when he does something worth defending...LOL

Go to top