Hilarious- NOTE pg 38&49 (Page 19)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Originally posted by nautanki_anu

His libido has hit ground Zero...kaheka 1st or 2nd baseLOL...ZoYaan is inevitable..and no amout of prayer hugging is going to stop it...AAK needs to accept this fact...LOL

Asad kabhi toh excite hua hoga naa? Bagal waali aunty ko dekhke ya phir lane mein walk karne waali hot chick ko dekhke? Woh toh har waqt thodi ladies dress hooks si raha tha!!! LOL

the pre-Tannu Asad would get turned on..the post Tannu Asad does not believe in getting turned onLOL...I know what has happened and who is behind this conspiracy...Ranjini sent Tannu to seduce Asad and instill the fear of intimacy in him..so that she could bash him and I had nothing to defend...see my awesome conspiracy theoryLOL
Shocked Itna bada ilzam?Shocked Was Asad busy making out with Zoya when Tannu interrupted and instilled the fear of intimacy in him?Shocked Wasn't he always a prude? Its just that it got worse post humbistar wala incidentShocked Mai sach keh rahi hoon..Main ne kuch nahi kiyaCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jujubeGredandForgestarsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by GredandForge

Originally posted by GredandForge

Where is Shruti?
I had a date with her at the DM today.
She stood me upOuch

Sorry girl...a prof called a meeting..just got back...chal chalte hain

You are busy?
Its alright we can do it later too Hug

arre now I am free...and there is an interesting topic on too...about the new Time mag article...is not having kids a selfish thing...meet me there..I am posting my view

OakyBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rogerrocks

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

His libido has hit ground Zero...kaheka 1st or 2nd baseLOL...ZoYaan is inevitable..and no amout of prayer hugging is going to stop it...AAK needs to accept this fact...LOL

Asad kabhi toh excite hua hoga naa? Bagal waali aunty ko dekhke ya phir lane mein walk karne waali hot chick ko dekhke? Woh toh har waqt thodi ladies dress hooks si raha tha!!! LOL

the pre-Tannu Asad would get turned on..the post Tannu Asad does not believe in getting turned onLOL...I know what has happened and who is behind this conspiracy...Ranjini sent Tannu to seduce Asad and instill the fear of intimacy in him..so that she could bash him and I had nothing to defend...see my awesome conspiracy theoryLOL
Shocked Itna bada ilzam?Shocked Was Asad busy making out with Zoya when Tannu interrupted and instilled the fear of intimacy in him?Shocked Wasn't he always a prude? Its just that it got worse post humbistar wala incidentShocked Mai sach keh rahi hoon..Main ne kuch nahi kiyaCry

He was not a prude till the date night at least...Tannu did interrupt every time...and she interrupted the date night too...So she had an agenda..I knowLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jujubenautanki_anurogerrocks

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged

He was not a prude till the date night at least...Tannu did interrupt every time...and she interrupted the date night too...So she had an agenda..I knowLOL

Asad ne toh date night ke liye ek sundar sa safed sa tambu bhi laga rakha tha. The man came prepared. Alas... LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jujubestarsinmyeyesrogerrocks

jujube Goldie
jujube
jujube

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged

ha u mean some one has hired tannu right ?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesrogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Yeah i know Tannu interrupted them every single time but it was not like he was on the verge of kissing or making out with her prior to the interruption..It was just one of those multiple woh actually confession attemptsLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starsinmyeyesnautanki_anu

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Yeah i know Tannu interrupted them every single time but it was not like he was on the verge of kissing or making out with her prior to the interruption..It was just one of those multiple woh actually confession attemptsLOL 

The man at least tried...but tumse dekha nahi gaya ki sab log Asad ki tareef kar rahe thhe...isliye..sirf isliye tumne Tannu ka istemaal kiyaCry...lekin tumhe saza mili...woh factory SR ne tumhari aankhen khol di...tumhare hi mohre ne tumhe sabak sikhayaLOL...

LOLok drama over

jujubeGredandForgenautanki_anurogerrocks

starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jujube

ha u mean some one has hired tannu right ?LOL

Yes..and I think I know the brain behind thisLOLWink

jujubenautanki_anuGredandForgerogerrocks

Go to top