Hilarious- NOTE pg 38&49 - Page 22

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by jujube

and u also said that he is hot !!🤣
Yeah man the hairband adds to his sexiness☺️ Nazar na lage iski..Perfection this guy is😳 He makes everything look hot☺️ I need a shower after seeing this pic☺️
Originally posted by GredandForge

This is not the time to teach him from the start. He needs to know things ASAP😆

a crash course will do ..😆
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Yar if you just let Sunny Leone pounce on him, bechara will get disillusioned with life..We need to get him prepared for it first👏 

He must've watched movies. Pictures will do nothing. He will just keep thinking that she wears skimpy clothes.

Yeah man the hairband adds to his sexiness☺️ Nazar na lage iski..Perfection this guy is😳 He makes everything look hot☺️ I need a shower after seeing this pic☺️

Aur main soch rahi thi yeh badhboo kaha se aa rahi hain😛

He must've watched movies. Pictures will do nothing. He will just keep thinking that she wears skimpy clothes.

U know what? He will give Sunny Leone a lecture on Tameez n Tehzeeb n she will start wearing salwar kameezes with long sleeves 😆

Yar if you just let Sunny Leone pounce on him, bechara will get disillusioned with life..We need to get him prepared for it first👏 

ya first with abacus , maths and then algebra😆
Originally posted by nautanki_anu

U know what? He will give Sunny Leone a lecture on Tameez n Tehzeeb n she will start wearing salwar kameezes with long sleeves 😆

Nah. Its hard to take away old habits. She'll wear a mini skirt under her burqa like Zoya wore jeans under her wedding dress.

Aur main soch rahi thi yeh badhboo kaha se aa rahi hain😛

My eyes are bleeding. Color overload😆

My eyes are bleeding. Color overload😆
Oh man someone misunderstood my sarcasm in the other thread😆 They assumed i love Karan with the hairband😆