Hilarious- NOTE pg 38&49 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Matlab I never liked Armaan but dude he knew how to romance his girls against the wall...and Asad knows how to drive his girl and the audience up the wall...hard to believe it's the same person playing two so opposite people...see u urself accept that the incident was traumatic and portrayed the trauma to perfection..there no complaints..agar woh us scene mein turn on hota na, the experience would have been more traumatic😆

But kal? I mean she is the woman u love..show some feelings man...😆
Man the problem is Tannu was a lil too fast and rough with bechara Asad..He is not used to all this na..She must have gone a lil slow😳 And you cant blame Tannu too..After all, her previous experience was with champ Imran👏 He has raised the bar you see..Imran to Prude Ahmed Khan is a very very steep fall😭
Originally posted by GredandForge

Kyun dar gaya? Koi mujhe batao? Kuch hua nahin na😆

uski aadat hai..bina baat ke darr paalne ki😆..kaise Nostradamus ki tarah foreshadowing comments maarta hai, suna hai na...😆...pessimist hai...😆

It's all that woman, Gul Khan's doing...she uses AsYa romance as her weapon...audience na dekh sakti hai na chhod sakti hai...she leaves us and Zoya asking for more😆
and its so clear now..zoya is indeed the hero of show,,becahri pahle turn on bhi vohi hoti hai😳😆
and karan is like us..he also says.its ok if you dont  get nikaah done but do go for separation again ...pause button would be the ebst for ongoing track...i just would like to add more passion,intensity and more than hand holding and hug without prayers.😆
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Man the problem is Tannu was a lil too fast and rough with bechara Asad..He is not used to all this na..She must have gone a lil slow😳 And you cant blame Tannu too..After all, her previous experience was with champ Imran👏 He has raised the bar you see..Imran to Prude Ahmed Khan is a very very steep fall😭

Immy is the man yaar..he has trumped Rashid and Gaffur in this dept😆
Originally posted by GredandForge

Ab argue karne ke liye kuch raha nahi😭😆
Dude they have conceded..Chodo na😆 Asad being a prude is now beyond all arguments and disagreements👏
Originally posted by sujataraje

and its so clear now..zoya is indeed the hero of show,,becahri pahle turn on bhi vohi hoti hai😳😆
and karan is like us..he also says.its ok if you dont  get nikaah done but do go for separation again ...pause button would be the ebst for ongoing track...i just would like to add more passion,intensity and more than hand holding and hug without prayers.😆

Karan is so done with the lack of romance..it shows in his interviews...😆

uski aadat hai..bina baat ke darr paalne ki😆..kaise Nostradamus ki tarah foreshadowing comments maarta hai, suna hai na...😆...pessimist hai...😆

Sun raha hai na tu,
ro raha hu main😭

oh now i get it...asad must be on tumblr and read all ZOYAAN theories...pakka convince hoke dar gaya hoga..isliye din raat bas prayer karata rahata hai😆

Dude they have conceded..Chodo na😆 Asad being a prude is now beyond all arguments and disagreements👏

Ranjini..humne toh pehle din he concede kar liya tha yaar..this was never up for discussion..sach bata..do u remember me ever siding with him on this😆..tu aur main aur maddy toh sabse jyaada udaate hain is baat pe uski..😆

👏