•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/16278-jee-le-zara-is-a-slice-of-life-kind-of-show.htm
It is a slice of life story and people will relate to it – 

I don't do saas-bahu sagas and yet we have a lot of story to narrate which is amazing. In Kehta Hai Dil… Jee Le Zara, our protagonist Saanchi is not unhappy with her life. Her life is wonderful as it is and even in the promo she says that. She is not sad at all! It is all about the journey of this single woman and the pressures of the family which come across as being very humorous too. Every unmarried woman will share this story. The first episode opens with a wedding card of a girl from the neighborhood who is to get married which is received by Saanchi's family and then it is shown as to how she is pressurized. This happens all the time. There has been an inspiration from a real life story and in fact I have picked up the first episode from an incident from the life of one of my friends. I can't tell you her name but she knows about this. I have seen this happening to my sister too when she was not married and she would shy away from weddings saying everyone will catch hold of me. So it is a slice of life show which will touch your heart. We are Indians and all emotional but again overall the flavor of the show is very modern and contemporary.
tfs DI 🤗
guys plz cmnt on d article :D Edited by ...Jes... - 10 years ago
Yes, please comment on the article to increase our forum's rank.
Originally posted by ..eyecatchers..

Yes, please comment on the article to increase our forum's rank.

& as many times u r allowed . & plz mention Sangeeta Ghosh & Ruslaan Mumtaz...mention full names to increase their rank's as well & also mention the shows' name if possible.:D
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/news-releases/16305-sony-tv-kehta-hain-dil-jee-le-zara-trends-no-1-on-twitter.htm#5793431
Another one 😛 Keep commenting and make it trending in IF as well 😆