I m in..

Twitter ID: @Asmi279
Edited by asmi279 - 10 years ago
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
From Barun Sobti's birthday thread

Hello Sobtians🤗
We're trending HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARUN SOBTI (in capitals,no commas or hashtags) on 21st August 8pm IST.
Please help us in spreading the message

Steps :
Don't just write HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARUN SOBTI because after a while your tweets will go to twitter jail as it will be considered spamming .. make sure you write something more than that. For Eg. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARUN SOBTI We Love you would be a better option.

Re-tweet as much as possible because they are counted too.

Credit
Steps: Drishti
Original Idea: Lavs aka xRosewoodx 

@Bold they did without hash tag😕
Plus it trended also as one TOI article came on that
Edited by SayanoraVViegas - 10 years ago
asmi279 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmi279

I m in..

Twitter ID: @Asmi279

Sorry..double post
Edited by asmi279 - 10 years ago
MysticalDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Bidzie and Sunshine - Great Initiative!!

A suggestion though - Could u plz  trend his full name Kunal Karan Kapoor instead of Kunal K Kapoor as there is another Kunal Kapoor in movies (of Rang de basanti fame) and his twitter id too is kapoorkkunal. 

Since he too uses a k in between his first name and surname, ppl in the twitter world will think that this trending is for him and not our Kunal. He has large no of followers on twitter - over 2.7 lac. Here's his twitter id - 

Sometimes media too picks up these things and prints it. They may think its for that kunal and write abt him being trended lol.

Hence to make sure that ppl don't mistake this trending to be that guy's, we shld write full name of Kunal i.e. KunalKarankapoor

What say?

Edited by Sansaa - 10 years ago
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am in
my id is - @kunaksha26
asmi279 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sansaa

Hi Bidzie and Sunshine - Great Initiative!!

A suggestion though - Could u plz  trend his full name Kunal Karan Kapoor instead of Kunal K Kapoor as there is another Kunal Kapoor in movies (of Rang de basanti fame) and his twitter id too is kapoorkkunal. 

Since he too uses a k in between his first name and surname, ppl in the twitter world will think that this trending for him and not our Kunal. He has large no of followers on twitter - over 2.7 lac. Here's his twitter id - 

Sometimes media too picks up these things and print it. They may think its for that kunal and write abt him being trended lol.

Hence to make sure that ppl don't mistake this trending to be that guy's, we shld write full name of Kunal i.e. KunalKarankapoor

What say?

Arre haan..excellent point 😊
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tfs...
count me also...
my id is: @mohini995

plzz do feed me wid every info as i have recently joined twitter n i hardly use it...
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Guys, We are cuurently working on suggestions/queries put forth by members and on some new developments. You all will be intimated about everything shortly. A FB group has been created for this event, will post the link in a while. Everyone interested please join the group, it would be updated regularly about all the changes and new developments and it'll give us a better platform to discuss the things and clear the confusions.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks.  Will surely do it! 
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice idea will defo do so😊