Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by felicity06

Aqua Man is a standing joke of the comic world...fits the criteria🀣🀣...but take out the man...and place the verbal representation of the animal above...you get Aqua Mouse🀣🀣

Yeah.. that actually makes sense.. Bhai The Aqua Mouse!! Hope the Jungli Billi gets to him soon!! πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by Blackpoison

Uski dunia me aise ate jate hai🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† magical broom ?? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

🀣  today is fun !!! after all the pain he caused me yesterday 😈 

Yesterday Bella? πŸ˜² He has been a pain in the neck that just won't go for 5 months now!! πŸ€’
Originally posted by mm990

Yeah.. that actually makes sense.. Bhai The Aqua Mouse!! Hope the Jungli Billi gets to him soon!! πŸ˜‘
Thats perfect...we finally have the correct species for him. Jungli Billi will kill Aqua Mouse and eat his guts for dinner 😑
@fels tel me hw to use dse emoticns kameeni. I wanna use dm. Xplain da steps plz.
Originally posted by felicity06

Thats perfect...we finally have the correct species for him. Jungli Billi will kill Aqua Mouse and eat his guts for dinner 😑

Though she might get food poisoning.. πŸ€’
But it will be worth it! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Awesome πŸ€£
i was wondering the same who can someone enter in a superstar 's home like it's a restaurant πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

& before this cvs have showed that RK checks the cctv of his house when ever he wants to know where is Madhu or anyone then what happened now that he is not checking it ??????πŸ˜•

& did sultan did something to cctv ? πŸ˜•
now cvs are showing sultan like bhoot he can come & go anywhere & everywhere but RK .bituji radhji & his rivals  can't see him & even his those who wanted to kill sultan are not interesting about his being alive or dead πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

@fels tel me hw to use dse emoticns kameeni. I wanna use dm. Xplain da steps plz.
Check PM πŸ˜†
Originally posted by faria86

Awesome πŸ€£
i was wondering the same who can someone enter in a superstar 's home like it's a restaurant πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 🀣 very true Faria !!!
Awesome post, Bella.πŸ˜†πŸ‘