India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

OS-IF MOHAN WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT FROM VASU

Adinash IF-Rockerz
Adinash
Adinash

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged

THIS IS THE WHOLE OS IN ONE POST SO YOU CAN READ WHO DID NOT READ IT AND ALSO WHO READ IT CAN READ IT AGAIN IN WHOLE

TWO YEARS HAVE PASSED FROM NOW AND IAM SITTING IN THE HILL STATION OF UTTARANCHAL . MY EYES ARE FULL OF TEARS AND LOVE FOR MY FAMILY . I HAD ONE DAY FALLEN FROM THE CLIFF BUT SAVED DUE TO GOD ' S GRACE . I FIRST DECIDED TO GO TO MY FAMILY BACK BUT THEN I HAD TO RETAIN A PROMISE WHICH I HAD GIVEN TO MY SON . I WANTED MY WIFE TO BE HAPPY AND MY CHILDREN ALSO TOO .  I ALWAYS TAKE NEWS OF MY FAMILY FROM JIJIBUA AS NOW I CANNOT WALK PROPERLY AND GO AND SEE MY FAMILY . IAM SURE THAT ADDU WOULD HAVE PUT THE FAMILY TOGHETHER AND ADDU 'S WOULD HAVE NOT TOLD ANY ONE THAT I AM ALIVE . EVERYONE KOWS ABOUT ME BEING DEAD EXPECT ADDU AND JIJIBUA . I HAD TAKEN A PROMISE FROM JIJI BUA THAT SHE SHALL NOT TELL ANY ONE ABOUT ME BEIN G ALIVE . MIRCHI MADAM WOULD HAVE CONTROLLED THE FAMILY . SHE IS A VERY STRONG LADY AND  KEEP THE FAMILY UNITED . BUT I KNOW SOMEWHERE IN HER HEART SHE WOULD BE CRYING FOR ME BECAUSE SHE LOVED ME A LOT .  SINCE JIJIBUA IS NOT GIVING THE NEWS ABOUT MEGHA AND FAMILY THESE DAYS I WONDER AND HAVE WRITTEN MANY BOOKS OVER HERE .  I HAVE A DOG AND SERVANT WITH ME AND NOTHING MORE . I STILL CRY FOR MY FAMILY SOMEWHERE IN MY HEART BUT DO NOT TELL ANYONE . I SHALL BE GOING TO MUMBAI FOR A OPERATION NEXT WEEK . MEGHA WOULD BE IN INDORE AS JIJIBUA TOLD ME MANY DAYS BACK . I STILL MEMORISE THOSE DAYS WITH MY WIFE AND FAMILY BUT KNOW I CRY REMEMBERING THOSE DAYS .THOSE DAYS WERE THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE . I HAVE LIVED EVER IN MY LIFE . I TRIED MY BEST TO BECOME A GOOD FATHER FOR ADDU BUT COULD NOT . NOW I AM HERE AS PER HIS PROMISE AND II THINK HE SHALL WOOULD HAVE REALISED HIS MISTAKE . I ALWAYS THOUGHT GOOD FR HIM BUT HE MIS UNDERSTOOD ME.I AM TODAY GOING BY AIR TO MUMBAI TO DO MY OPERATION SO THAT MY LEG GETS OK . IN THE MORNING I GOT UP EARLY AND GOT READY WITH THE HELP OF MY SERVANT . I STILL REMEMBER THE NOK JOKHS OF I AND MEGHA IN OUR HOUSE WHICH WE HAVE GIVEN TO NANHI AND BEERA . I REACHED THE AIRCRAFT BY  MY CAR AND THEN WITHH HELP OF A SERVANT I GOT IN THE SEAT OF MY AIRCRAFT AND THEN AFTER SOMETIME THE AIRCRAFT TOOK OFF .IN THE SKY BETWEEN THE CLOUDS I COULD SEE THE HAPPY FACE OF MEGHA  DUE TO WHICH I ALSO I HAD A SMILE ON MY FACE .THE LADY WHICH I HAD ADMIRED DUE TO WHICH I WAS HAPPY . SHE WAS THE BEST WIFE A LADY COULD HAVE . THE AIRCRAFT LANDED WITH MY THOUGHTS OF MEGHA IN MY MIND . I WITH HELP OF MY SERVANT AGIN GOT INTO A PRIVATE CAR AND STARTED GOING TO THE PLACE WERE I HAD TO GO BEFORE I WENT IN THE HOSPITAL . IN THE WAY I HAD A RELATIVE MY MAMI NEAR THE GANESH CHAWL AND I WENT THERE . AFTER MEETING MY MAMI I WHEN WAS PASSING THROUGH THE GANESH CHAWL AREA I SAW A LADY . I THOUGHT IT WAS MEGHA THEN I THOUGHT HOW CAN BE SHE BE MEGHA BECAUSE SHE IS IN INDORE AS JIJIBUA TOLD ME BUT WHEN I SAW HER COMPLETELY SHE WAS MEGHA . THE LADY WHICH I HAD ADMRED IN MY LIFE IN INDORE . SHE DID NOT SEE ME BUT I KEPT ADMIRING HER I OPENED THE WINDOW OF MY CAR AND SAW HER . SUDDENLY A THOUGHT STRUCK MY MIND THAT I HAD MADE A PROMISE WITH MY SON THAT I WOULD NEVER COME NEAR MEGHA ALSO AND GO FAR AWAY .  I CLOSED THE WINDOW OF MY CAR AND STARTED GOING THEN  MEGHA SAW ME SHE SUDDENLY GOT SHOCKED TO SEE ME .MEGHA WAS SHOCKED TO SEE ME AND I WAS TOO SHOCKED TO SEE HER . FIRST I COULD NOT EVEN REALISED THAT SHE IS MEGHA BUT WHEN I LOOKED CLEARLY SHE WAS MY MIRCHI MADA . SHE WAS THE LADY WHICH I HAD ADMIRED . THE THINGS SHE WAS HOLDING IN HER HAND IMMEDIATELY GOFELL FROM HIS HAND AND BROKED . SHE IMMEDIATELY SHOUTED MOHAN . THE VOICE ECHOED IN MY EARS . THE VOICE I HWAS EAGER TO HEAR FROM YEARS . SHE I WAS IN THE THOUGHTS OF MEGHA . IMMEDIATELY ALL THE THOUGHTS OF MEGHA CAME IN MY EYES FROM MY HATING TO THE MARRIAGE TO THE HAPPY MOMMENTS TO THE JUDAAI OF TWELVE YEARS TO AGAIN HAPPY MOMENTS AND AGAIN JUDAAI TEARS ROLLED MY EYES . I IMMEDIATELY WANTED TO HUG MEGHA AND ASK HER  HOW SHE HAS PASED THE PAST TWO YEARS . HOW IS RIMJHIM MY ANGEL AND GIRL WHICH WAS MY JAAN , MY CHAVVANI AND MY  SON WHO HATED ME THE MOST ADDU . SUDDENLY THE THOUGHT OF MEGHA STRUCK IN MY MIND. I HAD MADE A PROMISE FROM HIM WHICH I WAS DOING FROM THE PAST TWO YEARS . IF I WANTED I SHALL COME TO MEGHA AND MY FAMILY BUT I DID NOT COME . I HAD TO DO A PROMISE . I HAD TO PROVE THAT I AM A GOOD FATHER . I AM LITTLE BIT BAD BUT NOT SO MUCH THAT I ALWAYS THOUGHT FOR HIM . MEGHA STARTED COMING TOWARDS THE CAR . I SAID TO THE DRIVER TO MOVE THE CAR AS FAST AS YOU CAN .  I DID NOT WANTED MEGHA TO BE UNHAPPY AGAIN AND ADDU GOES AGAIN . I LOVED MY MEGHA SO MUCH AND I WANTED HER TO LIVE HAPPILY . SHE IMMEDIATELY STARTED RUNNING WHEN SHE SAW THE CAR MOVING . TEARS ROLLED FROM MY EYES WHEN I SAW HER SHOUTING MOHAN AND MOHAN . I WANTED HER TO BE HAPPY SO I DID NOT STOP THE CAR . SHE SHOUTED MOHAN AND MOHAN AND TEARS ROLLED FROM HER EYES BUT FATE DID NOT WANTED US TO MEET AT THAT TIME .  I TOOK THE WINDOW UP AND SAW SUDDENLY THAT MEGHA WAS GOING TO FALL . I SHOUTED MEGHA BUT SUDDENLY SAW A MN LOOKING LIKE MY DUPLICATE SAVED HER FROM FALLING . I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE HIM . I WAS VERY SHOCKED . HE LOOKED LIKE ME BUT WAS DREESED LIKE A GOON . A PERSON CALLED FROM BACK VASU BHAO . WHO IS THIS VASU BHAO .  MY MIND WAS FULL OF QUESTIONS . I HAD SEEN MEGHA IN THE HANDS OF A MAN WHO LOOKED SAME AS ME . I WAS REALLY CONFUSED FROM INSIDE . SUDDENLY A PHONE CAME  AND I HAD TO GO FROM THERE IMMEDIATELY . AFTER I HAD DONE THE WORK. I WENT TO MY HOUSE WHICH I HAD TAKEN IN MUMBAI . FIRST I HAD DECIDED TO GO TO UTTARANCHAL AGAIN BUT KNOW I DID NOT WANTED TO GO AT ALL BACK AGAIN . SUDDENLY I SAW MEGHA STANDING IN FRONT OF ME ASKING MOHAN HOW ARE YOU ? HOW YOU GOT THIS HURT ? WHERE WERE IN THIS TWO YEARS ? I WAS SUDDENLY VERY SHOCKED TO SEE HER  . SHE WAS ASKING QUESTIONS FROM ME AND I WAS HAVING A SMILE ON MY FACE . TEARS ROLLED FROM MY EYES . I THOUGHT THAT I HAD GOT MY LIFE BACK BUT SUDDENLY A VOICE CAME FROM BACK MR. MOHAN ARE YOU ALL RIGHT ARE YOU FINE . I SUDDENLY OPENED MY EYESS AND KNOW REALISED THAT IT WAS JUST A DREAM ONLY AND NOT TRUE . AFTER THE DOCTOR WENT FROM THERE  I STARTED CRYING . TEARS ROLLED FROM MY EYES REALISING THAT I HAD LOST MY WIFE AND LIFE IN THE PAST TWO YEARS. A QUESTION ARISED IN MY MIND THAT SHALL I GO BACK TO MEGHA OR SHALL I FULFILL ADDU'S PROMISE / QUESTIONS AND QUESTIONS WERE IN MY MIND . SUDDENLY I HAD A PICTURE OF MEGHA AND MY SAME LOOKING PERSON VASU . I HAD A THOUGHT IN MY MIND THAT IF HE HAS TAKEN MY IDENTITY AND IS LIVING WITH MY FAMILY . THE TEARS WHICH WERE COMING SLOWLY STARTED COMING FAST AND I STARTED THROWING EYERYTHING . I HAD A THOUGHT IN MY MIND THAT I CAN NOT  LOSE MY MEGHA AND MY FAMILY . NEVER  THIS COULD NOT HAPPEN .WHILE DOING SO I LOST BALANCE AND SUDDENLY FELL FROM MY BED . BLOOD STARTED FLOWING FROM MY LEG WHERE OPERATION HAD HAPPENED . HEARING THE  VOICE THE DOCTOR AND THE SERVANT WHICH WERE STANDING OUTSIDE THE HOUSE CAME IMMEDIATELY . THE DOCTOR SAID WHAT ARE YOU DOING MR. BHATTNAGAR. IF THIS WILL HAPPEN THEN YOUR HURT WILL NOT HEAL FAST . I SAID TO THE DOCTOR THAT THE HURT THAT I HAD GOT IN MY HEART WAS MUCH MORE THAN THAT OF THIS PAIN.

NEXT DAY I CONTACTED ALL MY RELATIVES AND KNOWN PEOPLE ASKING THAT WHO IS THIS VASU BHAO AND WHAT WORK HE DOES . MANY PEOPLE I ASKED BUT I DID NOT GOT THE ANSWER  FROM ANYONE . THEN AFTER SOME TIME I HAD A CALL FROM MY FRIEND IN POLICE AND HE REPORTED THAT HE IS A GOON AND CAN THREATEN ANYONE FROM .HE HAS VERY MUCH LINKS AND HE CAN DO ANYTHING FOR HIS MOTHER AAI . IF SHE SAYS TO KILL A PERSON HE CAN ALSO KILL ANYONE WITHOUT SEEING THAT WHAT HE IS DOING . I DID NOT GOT AFRAID BUT I WAS VERY MUCH WORRIED FOR MEGHA AND MY LITTLE GIRL RIMJHIM . I THOUGHT THAT IF HIS AAI WOULD SAY TO KILL MEGHA AND RJ THEN HE COULD KILL MEGHA AND RIMJHIM ALSO . I DECIDED TO GO TO MEGHA AND TELL THAT I AM THE REAL MOHAN AND NOT HE . HE JUST LOOKES LIKE ME BUT HE IS NOT LIKE ME AT ALL . I ALSO WANTED TO TELL HER THAT HE IS A BIG GOON IF SHE DID NOT KNEW AND TAKE HER AND RIMJHIM FROM THERE IMMEDIATELY . I ASKED THE DOCTOR THAT IN HOW MANY DAYS I COULD WALK FOR SOME DISTANCE AND HE REPLIED TWO WEEKS . I WAS SHOCKED TO HEAR THIS . HOW CAN I LEAVE MY MEGHA IN THE SURRONDING OF I SAME LOOK LIKE GONN WHO COULD THREATEN HER AND RIMJHIM IF HIS AAI SAID SO. I HAD NOW UNDERSTOOD THAT IT WOULD NOT BE  SO EASY FOR ME TO MEET MEGHA BECAUSE FATE AND DESTINY HAD IT OWN PLANS . IT WAS NOT EASY FOR ME TO MEET MEGHA BUT I HAD UNDERSTOOD THAT FATE HAD DID US AWAY FROM EACH OTHER BUT KNOW IT WILL ONLY BRING US BACK AGAIN . I JUST KNOW COULDNOT EVEN WALK PROPERLY SO HOW COULD I GO AND SEE MEGHA UT I SHALL NOT GIVE UP TO DESTINY AND FATE AND I SHALL FIGHT FOR MY MEGHA THE LADY I HAD ADMIRED ALL OVER MY LIFE . THE MOST WONDERFUL WIFE . WHILE SEEING OUR PHOTO TEARS ROLLED FROM MY EYES . I COULD NOT TELL ANYBODY MY EMOTIONS WERE AT THAT TIME . THE BEAUTIFUL LIFE I HAD WITH HER ALL THE MOMENTS CAME IN MY MIND .  I HAD REMEMBERED ONE THOUGHT IN MY MIND THAT ' ACCHE LOGNO KE SAATH HAMESHA ACCHA HOTA HAI ' . I WIPED MY TEARS AND DECIDED THAT I HAD TO DO SOMETHING SO THAT I COULD MEET MEGHA .  THE WHOLE DAY I KEPT ON THINKING FOR AND IDEA BUT COULD NOT GET SOO . I DECIDE TO CALL JIJIBUA AND ASK HER THAT DID SHE KNEW ABOUT MEGHA BUT I GOT INFORMATION FROM ADDU THAT JIJBUA HAD GONE TO HER FRIEND HOUSE AND OVER THER HER MOBILE GOT BROKEN  . I DID NOT TOLD ANYTHING ABOUT VASU TO ADDU .  THE NEXT DAY I DECIDED TO WALK FOR SOME DISTANCE SO THAT I COULD  GO FAST TO MEGHA . BUT WHAT I THOUGHT THE OPPOSITE HAPPENED . MY LEG STARTED PAINING VERY MUCH AND THE DOCTOR TOLD ME TO NOT TO STAND FROM BED AND ONLY TAKE COPLETE BED REST AND DO NOT TAKE STRESS AT ALL  JUST RELAX AND LIE DOWN AND IF YOU WILL NOT DO THAT THEN YOUR LEG WOULD NOT HEEL FAST AND YOU WOULD BE NOT ABLE TO MOVE A BIT ALSO .  BUT THAT TIME I DID NOT LISTENED TO THE DOCTOR I JUST WANTED TO SEE THAT MEGHA IS ALLRIGHT AND BRING HER FROM THE GANESH CHAWL BACK TO ME . I DECIDED THAT I SHALL TAKE OUT SOME PLAN SO THAT I COULD GET  TO MEGHA . I CALLED MY SERVANT WHEN THE DOCTOR HAD GONE AND ASKED HIM TO CALL THE DRIVER AND TAKE OUT THE CAR  . MY SERVANT SAID THAT I SHOULD NOT GO BECAUSE  I COULD GET HURT AND MORE PAIN SHALL HAPPEN . I ORDERED HIM AND SAID THAT WHAT I HAD SAID DO THAT . HE WENT FOR CALLING THE DRIVER . I TOOK SOME PAIN KILLERS AND A BIT OF MEDICINE IN MY POCKETS AND DECIDED  TO GO . WITH THE HELP OF SUPPORT I MANAGED TO GET INTO THE CAR BUT WITH LOT OF PAIN . I ATE PAIN KILLERS SO THAT I CANNOT FEEL THE PAIN . I SAT IN THE CAR . THE DRIVER STARTED THE CAR  BUT AFTER SOME DISTANCE IT STARTED RAINING AND  AND THE CAR STOPPED  . THE TIRES HAD GOT PUNTURE BY THE NAILS ON THE ROAD . AFTER REPAIRING THE PUNTURE THE DRIVER STARTED THE CAR BUT IT WAS NOT STARTING . THE DRIVER SAID THAT MECHANIC CAN ONLY  COULD REPAIR THE CAR . I GOT TO MUCH FRUSTATED AND BY MISTAKE BANGED MY LEG AND FELL WHILE COMING OUT OF THE CAR . I HAD GOT HURT IN MY LEG AS WELL  BUT I DECIDED TO  TO TAKE A LIFT FROM A PERSON GOING FROM THAT WAY .  I SAW A VAN COMING TOWARDS ME AND I ASKED MY DRIVER TO ASK THE MAN IN VAN THAT WOULD HE HELP US BUT THE MAN DID NOT EVEN STOP HIS CAR WHILE SEEING ME MANY CARS CAME AND WENT AND KNOW MY LEG WAS TOTALLY WET FULL OF PAIN BECAUSE THE TIME OF THE PAIN KILLERS HAD GONE . SUDDENLY A MAN STOPPED HIS CAR AND THE MAN SITTING BESIDES HIM ASKED THAT DO YOU WANT HELP  . I SAID YES AND SAT IN THE EECO . I PUT BANDAGES IN MY LEG WITH THE HELP OF  OF MY DRIVER BY SITTING IN THE BACK OF EECO  . I DID NOT UNDERSTAND THAT WHY THEY HAD PUT A SHUTTER IN BETWEEN SO THAT THE FRONT OF THE   PEOPLE COULD NOT BE SEEN . I WONDERED WHY . I LISTENED TO THE MEN TALKING IN FRONT AND  ONE SAYING THAT ,' BALA TUJHE KABHI KISI MOHAN SE MILA HAI ' THE OTHER MAN REPLIED ' MILHA TO BAHUT MOHAN SE HU PAR  USKA  POORA NAAM KYA HAI ' THE FIRST MAN REPLIED THAT ' MOHAN BHATTNAGAR INDORE ME REHTA THA , BHAO NE PUCHA THA '

THE SECOND MAN REPLIED ' NAHI KABHI NAHI MILA NA SUNA ' I SUDDENLY THOUGHT THAT WHY THEY WERE ASKING ABOUT ME . WHY THEY WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT ME  AND WHO WAS THIS BHAO WHO WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT ME . SUDDENLY ONE OF THEM ASKED ME THAT I KNEW THEN I REPLIED THAT I DID NOT KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT MOHAN BHATTNAGAR .  A PHONE CALL CAME TO ME THAT SOME PERSON WAS ASKING ABOUT ME FROM MY FRIEND. I SAID HIM TO TELL THAT HE DID NOT KNEW ME . I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND SUDDENLY EVERYONE ASKING ABOUT ME WHY WHY  ? THE MEN LEFT ME ON MY HOUSE  WHEN I INSISTED THEM TO DO SO . I WENT AT HOME AND CALLED THE DOCTOR . THE DOCTOR  WAS SHOCKED TO SEE ME THAT I HAD MOVED FROM MY PLACE INSPITE HE TOLD ME NOT TO GO FROM THERE AT ALL . HE TOLD ME THAT IF I WILL  MOVE FROM THEN I WILL  NOT GET FINE AND HE CAN ALSO NOT DO ANYTHING . I WAS RESTRICTED TO  MY BED . FATE HAD ANOTHER PLANS OF MEETING MY AND MEGHA . THE NEXT DAY A PERSON CAME AND TOLD MY SERVANT THAT HE WANTS TO MEET ME  AT  AFTERNOON . I SAID TO MY SERVANT TO TELL HIM  THAT I SHALL MEET HIM . IN THE AFTERNOON  I FELT SOMEWHAT THAT I HAD A SPECIAL FEELINGS . I WAS FEELING VERY GOOD . I DID NOT UNDERSTAND BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE DUE TO THE MAN THAT WOULD BE COMING TO SEE ME . THE MAN CAME AND WHEN WE BOTH SAW EACH OTHER WE WERE SHOCKED TO SEE EACH OTHER . HE WAS VASU WHO LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE ME . HE WAS SHOCKED TO SEE ME . SUCH SAME LOOKS . I THOUGHT MY DUPLICATE IS STANDING  IN FRONT OF ME . WE BOTH TOUCHED EACH OTHER AND HE ASKED   ME THAT IF I WAS MOHAN AND I REPLIED YES . HE THEN  WITHOUT MY WILL TOOK ME INTO A CAR AND ASKED ME TO SIT AND HE IS GOING TO GIVE ME SOMETHING . HE TOOK ME AGAINST MY WILL AND SUDDENLY I SAW THAT WE WERE HEADING TOWRDS GANESH CHAWL  . I HE THEN TOOK ME  OUT OF THE CAR WHEN WE REACHED AND TOOK ME TO A HOUSE . I COULD NOT WALK PROPERLY BUT HE TOOK ME  WITH THE HELP OF TWO MEN . HE THEN LET ME SIT IN A ROOM AND ASKED ME TO SIT OVER THER AND LOCKED THE DOOR . I BANGED THE DOOR BUT HE DID NOT OPENED IT . AFTER SOME TIME I SAW SOMEBODY OPENING THE DOOR AND FOR SURPRISE TO ME IT WAS NONE AND ONLY BUT MEGHA . TEARS ROLLED FROM MY EYES WHEN  I SAW HER . SHE ALSO HAD TEARS IN HER EYES . I STOOD UP WITHOUT ANY PAIN IN MY LEG . THE PAIN HAD VANISHED . I SAUD MEGHA .  I WENT AND HUGGED HER TIGHTLY . SHE WAS VERY HAPPY TO SEE MEE I WAS TOO HAPPY TO SEE HER . SHE ASKED ME HOW I WAS AND HOW I CAME THERE . I REPILED THAT A VERY SPECIAL PERSON . I HAD THOUGHT WRONG ABOUT VASU . INSPITE HE WAS A GOON HE HELPED ME MEETING MEGHA  . SUCH A NICE PERSON BY HEART .  I TOLD MEGHA THAT IT WAS VASU WHO HELPED ME IN MEETING . SUDDENLY RIMJHIM MY  DAUGHTER CAME . I HUGGED HER AND SHE ASKED THAT WERE I HAD GONE IN THE YEARS . I REPLIED IN THAT I HAD COME BACK THAT NOW I HAVE COME AND  NOW WE WILL LIVE HAPPILY . AFTER THAT WE THANKED VASU  FOR HELPING US . HE REPLIED ' BHAGWAAN KI MARZI THI TO MAINE MADDAD KI AAPKI APUN NE KUCH NAHI KIYA GANPATI BAPPA NE KIYA . '

NOW I AND MEGHA AND RIMJHIM ARE LIVING IN OUR NEW HOUSE IN  SHIMLA . RIMJHIM GOES TO A SCHOOL IN SHIMLA AND I HAVE JUST KNOW TAKEN HOLIDAYS FROM MY OFFICE SO THAT I COULD …..I COULD ENJOY THE MOMENTS HERE WITH MY WIFE MEGHA . MEGHA SHE IS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL . WHEN HER HAIRS ARE OPEN SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL THAT ANY ONE CAN GET ADMIRED ON MEGHA . BUT MEGHA IS ONLY MINE AND SHALL ALWAYS REMAIN MINE . SHE HAS TOLD ME AND I ALSO KNOW THAT SHE IS MY WIFE AND SHE CANNOT BE ANYONE ELSE  .  MY HURT HAS HEALED NOW BECAUSE OF MEGHA'S SO MUCH CARE SHE HAS  DONE . EVERYDAY SHE DOES SO MUCH CARE GIVES ME MY MEDICINE . PUTS MEDICINE ON MY LEG , HELPS ME IN WALKING AND ALSO SHE LOVES ME A LOT . RIMJHIM MY LITTLE ANGEL  AND JAAN OF MY LIFE I HAVE HAD HAPPY MOMENTS WITH HER  . SHE IS THE PRINCESS FOR ME . SHE SOMETIMES PLAYS WITH AND SOME TIME GETS ANGRY AND I HAVE A HAPPY TIME IN GETTING HER TO TALK AGAIN WITH ME  . WHO SAYS THAT ONLY BLOOD RELATION ARE HAVING A SPECIAL BONDING AD ARE MORE SUCCESFUL THAN THE ADOPTED ONES . THE ADOPTED ONES ARE SOMETIMES OR MOST THE TIMES BETTER THAN THE BLOOD ONES . I HAD NO BLOOD RELATION WITH MY CHAVVANI BUT SUCH GREAT BONDING AND SUCH GOOD FRIENDS WE HAVE BEEN IS UNFORGATTABLE .  I HAD BEAUTIFUL TIME WITH MY LITTLE CHAVVANI . IN THE SMALL  AGE SHE WAS SO MUCH MATURE AND WAS ALSO CARING FOR HER MOTHER . SHE HAD GOOD COPYING SKILLS AND SOMETIMES USE TO COPY ME MORE BETTER THAN ME . NOW I CHERISH MY MEMORIES  WITH HER AS SHE HAS MOVED TO US AND SHE IS ENJOYING HER LIFE WITH BEERA .  WHILE THESE TWO RELATION PROVE THE  SAYING WRONG  THAT  ADOPTED  ARE  NOT BETTER  THAN THE BLOOD RELATION BUT MY RELATION WITH ADDU HAS PROVED IT WRITE TO A EXTENT . HE DID NOT LIKED ME BEFORE MY WEDDING WITH MEGHA AND ALSO AFTER MY WEDDING WITH MEGHA . HE ALWAYS USE TO HATE ME . I THOUGHT IT IS A NORMAL HATRED AND  BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE VERY MUCH . AFTER ADDU WAS KIDNAPPED BY THE KIDNAPPERS THEY DID TO DO HIM ALL KINDS OF WORK  THAT WAS BAD AND DID GAVE HIM BEATING IF HE WOULD NOT WORK . THE HARDSHIPS OF LIFE IN HIS CHILDHOOD TO ADULTHOOD BRING SO MUCH HATRED FOR ME THAT HE SEND A BOY WHO WAS INNOCENT AND DID NOT KNEW ANYTHING AS ADDU .  HE HAD SO MUCH HATRED FOR ME THAT  HE DID NOT WANTED TO SPARE NANHI AND MEGHA AND ALSO CAME TO THEM ONLY WHEN I TOOK HIS SHARTH . THE SHARTH PROVED COSTLY TO ME JUDAAI FROM MEGHA  AND FAMILY BUT NOW EVERYTHING IS OK AS I HAVE GOT MY FAMILY AND MEGHA BACK AND AS MEGHA TOLD TO ME THAT WHEN  I FELL FROM THE CLIFF FOR MY FAMILY ADDU REALISED HIS MISTAKE AND NOW HE HAS GONE TO SINGAPORE FOR A JOB WHICH HE IS DOING THERE NOW . EVERYTHING IS SETTLED AND NOW I HAVE GOT TIME TO SPEND WITH MEGHA . MY WIFE , MY MIRCHI MADAM AND SHE WILL REMAIN MINE ALWAYS  . THE LADY WHICH I COULD NOT SPEND TIME MUCH YE4STERDAY MORNING WHILE MEGHA WAS WATERING PLANTS  IN THE GARDEN I  GOT CLOSER AND CLOSER AND CLOSER WITHOUT  MEGHA NOTICING AND PUT MY ARMS INTO MEGHA OPENING MEGHA HAIRS . SHE GOT LOST IN SOMEWHERE AND   SAID MOHAN  KOYI DEKH LEGA TO  . I REPIED SUBHE KE PAANCH BAJE HAI AUR SUNDAY KA DIN HAI BAS HUM DO NO HAI.  I TOOK HER IN MY ARMS AND SAID , ITNE SAALO ME JO KHOYA HAI USKI BHARPAYI AAB KAR  LUNGA . '  THE BEAUTIFUL AROMA OF HER HAIR WAS MORE BEAUTIFUL THEN THE  FLOWERS IN THE GARDEN .  I SAID TO HER ' TUMHARE BAAL KUHLE ACCHE LAAGTE HAI .' I QUICKLY  GRABBED BY HER WAIST . SHE TRIED TO ESCAPE BUT I DID NOT LET HER.  THE WARMTH OF HER BODY WAS FELT MRS. BHATTNAGARBY ME . THE BEAUTIFUL FACE LOOKING AT ME AND I LOST IN THOUGHTS OF HER. SHE LOOKED AT ME ASKING MR . BHATTNAGAR INTE SAALO ME AAP ABHI BHI NAHI BADLE.  I REPLIED  , MRS . BHATNAGAR BHI TO NAHI BADLI . I  WAS ABOUT TO KISS HER ON HER  HEAD AS MY MOBILE PHONE STARTED RINGING AND I WAS SHOCKED AS I HAD PUT MY PHONE ON SILENT . IT WAS RIMJHIM WHO HAD PUTTED THE ALARM ON MY PHONE SO AS TO TEASE ME . MEGHA GOT THE TIME TO RUN FROM MY ARMS AND WHILE RUNNING SHE EXCLAIMED BAD LUCK  MR . BHATTNAGAR . I STARTED TO RUN TOWARDS HER AND SHE TOOK THE WATER PIPE AND THROWING WTER TOWARDS ME . SHE HAD GREAT FUN AND LAUGHED TOO . TO MY SURPRISE MEGHA WAS JOINED BY RJ WHO HAD JUST WAKED UP LISTENING THE VOICE AND SHE ALSO STARTED THROWING WATER ON ME . THE MOTHER AND DAUGHTER DUO PUT ME ALL WET . I  SLIPPED SUDDENLY AND FELL WITH A SOUND . I DID NOT GOT ANY HURT OR MAIN OTHER THAN A SCRATCH BUT I HAD GOT A GOOD OPPERTURNITY TO WIN THE GAME . I SHOUTED OUCH BAHUT ZOOR SE LAGE . BOTH MEGHA AND RIMJHIM CAME RUNNING AS MAGNETS AND SAID KYA HUA MOHAN KYA HUA PAPU . I OT A BEAUTIFUL CHANCE AND SAID LAGTA HAI HADDI TUTE GAYI HAI .  I WITH THE HELP OF BOTH (ACTING) GOT UP AND WALKED VERY SLOWLY  SLOWLY TO MY BED . AS RIMJHIM HAD TO GO TO SCHOOL FOR SOME IMPORTANT THING SHE WENT AND ONLY I AND MEGHA WERE LEFT IN THE HOUSE ALONE .  I SAID TO HER TO BRING THE THERMOMETER AS I WAS FEELING UNWELL . SHE BROUGHT THE THERMOMETER AND I ASKED TO BRING TEA . SHE BOUGHT IT WITH CARE . I CALLED THE SERVANT AND SAID TO GO AND RING THE BELL AND THEN VANISHE FROM THERE . HE DID SO AND THEN WENT  . I SAID MEGHA TO GO AND SEE WHO IT WAS AND SHE WENT AND I DIPPED THE THERMOMETER IN THE TEA . THE TEMP IN IT ROSE HIGH AND WHEN SHE CAME  I SAW HER THE THERMOMETER AND SHE REPLED SO HIGH FEVER AND PUT HER HAND ON HER HEAD. I SAID BECAUSE OF HER DRENCHING ME WITH SO MUCH WATER IT HAPPENED  AND NOW IT YOUR PUNISHMENT TO SIT BESIDE ME . SHE AFTER GETTIING FRESH CAME WITH HER WTE HAIR SAT BEHIND ME WITH SUCH A INNOCENT FACE THAT I WAS ABOUT TO LAUGH BUT STOPPED IT .  WHEN SHE GOT FRESH IN THE MEAN TIME  I HAD ORDERED SOME LUNCH FOR US . SHE SAID THAT SHE WAS SORRY FOR HER DEED . I PULLD HER TOWARDS ME AND SAT ON THE BED I BRING HER CLOSE BY PUTTING MY ARMS INTO CURLED HER HAIR UP . SHE SAID IN SURPRISE MOHAN  KYA KAR RAHE HO . I REPLIED ,' ZINDAGI KE MAZE LE RAHA HO . 'PAR ABHI TO TUM SHE SAID . I REPIED  ,' VO SABH BAAS EK NAATAK THA  .' MAI HARA NAHI THA SUBHE BAS TUMPE FIDA HO GAYA THA .'SHE GASED AT ME SEEING IN MY EYES . I  KISSED HER ON HER FOREHEAD AND SHE GOT LOT AND I ALSO TOO IN EACH OTHER THOUGHTS . I SAID ' SUBHE JO KIYA USKI PUNISHMENT TO MILEGI ' . SHE REPLED ' DEKHTE HAI KAISE PUNISH KAARTE HO  MERE PAAS ISSE BACHNE KA EK TAREKA HAI. ' SHE KISSED ME ON MY CHEEK AND THEN SHE WENT BLUSHING TO THE NEXT ROOM . I WAS LEFT IN THE THOUGHTS OF MEGHA . SUCH GIFT I HAD EVER GOT IN MY LIFE  . MEGHA MY WIFE LEFT ME IN HER THOUGHTS AND ALSO GOT SAVED FROM PUNISHMENT

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meghan27kunakshafan26krithikaRaoshivangi838

Adinash IF-Rockerz
Adinash
Adinash

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
NO COMMENTSCry
I HAVE COMPILED THE OS IN ONE POST TO RECIEVE YOUR COMMENTS BUT NO COMMENTSCry
meghan27 IF-Rockerz
meghan27
meghan27

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Superb OS
kunakshafan26 IF-Rockerz
kunakshafan26
kunakshafan26

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
awsome yaar!!!
Adinash IF-Rockerz
Adinash
Adinash

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile
Adinash IF-Rockerz
Adinash
Adinash

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
JUST TWO THREE COMMENTS . Cry
 MEANS ONLY TWO THREE PEOPLE LIKED IT SO SAD Cry
shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
thanks 4 the os in single part Smile
Adinash IF-Rockerz