India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

This one is for those who are bashing REY :/

loveukunwaramar Groupbie
loveukunwaramar
loveukunwaramar

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
HII GUYSS FROM SOO MANY DAYS I M ONLY READING POSTS IN WHICH SOME OF U R BASHING REY!!! ITS SOOO IRRITATING TO READ SUCH POSTS!! I TRIED ALOT THT NOT GIVE IMPORTANCE TO SUCH POSTS BUT ITS NOT TOLERTABLE!! JUST BCOZ REY FANS NEVER BASH ANYONE NOR VRINDA NOR SHAKTI OR NEITHER ANY OTHER CHARACTER!!! THEN Y THE HELL ALL THE FANDOMS ARE BASHING REY????? SWARON FANS BASH HIM BCOZ THEY THINK REY IS HAVING MORE SCREENSPACE!! REALLY?? I WANNA ASK SWARON FANS ARE THEY NOT GETTING SWARON SCENES PROPERLY AFRER SHARON CAME BACK??? ITS ONLY REY NOW WHO IS NOT GETTING PROPER SCREENSPACE AS HE IS NOT IN DIL WALA PART N NOW CV'S ARE TRYING TO REMOVE HIM FROM DOSTI WALA PART TOO :/ N IN THE SHOW REY'S FRNDS ARE CALLING HIM A SELFISH PERSON!!! REALLY?? DONT THEY REMEMBER WHN THEY ALL LEFT DANCE N THOUGHT OF MAKING CAREER IN OTHER THINGS...REY WAS THE ONE WHO MADE THM REALIZE THT WHAT DANCE ACTUALLY MEANS TO THM HE WAS THE ONE WHO MADE THM FEEL THT DANCE IS NOT ONLY THEIR HOBBY ITS THEIR PASSION HE WAS THE ONE WHO FIGHTED WITH AUTHORITIES JUST TO MAKE HIS FRNDS DANCE AGAIN!! N NOW IF THEY ARE DANCING ITS ONLY BCOZ OF REY!!! HE WAS THE ONE WHO HELPED VICKY IN PROPOSING NEHA REY WAS THE ONE WHO HELPED SHARON IN INDIA FEST TO MAKE HER DANCE AGAIN YEAH I KNW SWAYUM TOO WAS WID HIM BUT AS A FRND HE HELPED HER NA!! N REY WAS THE ONE WHO BEING A DAZZLER NEVER BASHED WEAKLINGS REY WAS THE ONE WHO HELPED SWAYUM WHN HE NEEDED A FRND!! N NOW WHN HE NEEDS SOMEONE TO BE WID HIM NO ONE IS WID HIM!!! N IF TEAM WANTS REY TO KNW ABT THEIR PROBLM CANT THEY GO N TELL REY AS REY IS THEIR FRND N FRIENDSHIP ME PROBLMS SHARE KARNE K LIYE PERMISSION NHI LENI PADTI!! JUST AS REY DONT KNOW WHAT ADI DO WITH THE TEAM IN REY'S ABSENCE TEAM TOO DONT KNW WHT ADI DO WITH REY IN TEAM'S ABSENCE SOO REY KO SAPNA NHI AYEGA KI TEAM K SAATH KYA HO RHA H!! N REY ONLY ACCEPTED ADI'S OFFER FOR THE TEAM N HE IS TRYING HIS BEST TO MAKE TEAM SUCCESSFULL!! I KNW TEAM IS HURT BUT THT DOESN'T MEAN RET IS NOT HURT!! N NOW TAAREY FANS THEY BASH REY BCOZ TAANI IS NOT WITH HIM!! DID REY LEFT TAANI N MOVED ON??? N IF A NEW GIRL ENTERS ALL WILL CALL REY A CASANOVA!! WHY???? REY IS DATING MULTIPLE GIRLS TOGETHER??? DID REY LEFT KRIYA N TAANI N MOVED ON??? DID REY USED ANY GIRL FOR HIS FUN??? NHI NA?? THN U CANT CALL HIM A CASANOVA!!! IT WAS MY ANSWER TO THOSE WHO ARE BASHING REY!!! AS BEING A REY/AJS FAN WE NEVER BASHED ANY OTHER CHARACTER BCOZ WE ARE SOO BUSY IN LOVING N ADORING OUR ROCKSTAR THT WE DONT HAV TIME TO BASH OR ABUSE ANYONE SOOO PLSSS U TOO MAKE URSELF BUSY IN LOVING UR FACTORIES BCOZ IT WILL MAKE THM HAPPY N THEY WILL APPRECIATE IT!!! INSTEAD OF WASTING UR TIME IN BASHING ANYONE JUST BE BUSY IN LOVING UR FAVORITE CELEBS!!! THTS MY POV IF U DONT AGREE PLSS DONT BASH ANYONE HERE N IF U AGREE THN ALSO PLSS DONT BASH ANYONE!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kreya.shaktiKunwar_AJS

shweta.taarey IF-Dazzler
shweta.taarey
shweta.taarey

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
first things first-u dont need to make a post in capitals coz its difficult to read and looks like u are arguing...anyways!!
secondly,plz dont tell me that ajs fans never bashed vrinda dii...i'm not here to argue but just wanted to clarify that many of the ajs fans were and still are kriyaansh fans...so they had bashed vrinda dii right from d day she entered to d day she left!! here most of d fans will agree with me...i hope u understand what it feels when ur fave is bashed by other fandoms...u urself said in ur post that swaron fans are bashing rey for his extra screenspace then why include vrinda dii or taarey fans in ur post?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Paninidildostidance09lovelysweetiheartVDCasKett.

lovelysweet Senior Member
lovelysweet
lovelysweet

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta.taarey

first things first-u dont need to make a post in capitals coz its difficult to read and looks like u are arguing...anyways!!
secondly,plz dont tell me that ajs fans never bashed vrinda dii...i'm not here to argue but just wanted to clarify that many of the ajs fans were and still are kriyaansh fans...so they had bashed vrinda dii right from d day she entered to d day she left!! here most of d fans will agree with me...i hope u understand what it feels when ur fave is bashed by other fandoms...u urself said in ur post that swaron fans are bashing rey for his extra screenspace then why include vrinda dii or taarey fans in ur post?

I sooo agree kriyaansh and rey fans bashed vrinda di so y cant we do it we can also bash rey or kriyaansh
DilBanjara IF-Stunnerz
DilBanjara
DilBanjara

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelysweet

I sooo agree kriyaansh and rey fans bashed vrinda di so y cant we do it we can also bash rey or kriyaansh

tr fans ne bji rey and KriYaansh ko bash kiya hai so plz ye to bolo hi mat k k tr fans ne kabhi kriyaansh ko bash nhn kiya Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TriShaktinature-beautyswaron9113

shweta.taarey IF-Dazzler
shweta.taarey
shweta.taarey

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NishaP_Arsha

tr fans ne bji rey and KriYaansh ko bash kiya hai so plz ye to bolo hi mat k k tr fans ne kabhi kriyaansh ko bash nhn kiya Dead
where did i mention that tr fans dont bash? we might have bashed in d past but we arent bashing anybody now...moreover my question was to the tm that no taarey fan is bashing rey...bash to tab karenge na jab show dekhenge!! if swaron fans are bashing him,there's no reason to include vrinda dii in it. i dont think tm is aware of the forum rules...bringing taani and kriya into d same post! Dead
topic will be closed soon...dont quote me!! coz i'm not in a mood to argue..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Panini

DilBanjara IF-Stunnerz
DilBanjara
DilBanjara

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by NishaP_Arsha

where did i mention that tr fans dont bash? we might have bashed in d past but we arent bashing anybody now...moreover my question was to the tm that no taarey fan is bashing rey...bash to tab karenge na jab show dekhenge!! if swaron fans are bashing him,there's no reason to include vrinda dii in it. i dont think tm is aware of the forum rules...bringing taani and kriya into d same post!Dead
topic will be closed soon...dont quote me!! coz i'm not in a mood to argue..

ohhh god mene apko nhn lovelysweet ko quote kiya tha apko aisa kyun lagta hai k mein apko ji bolti hon and meine to apka cmnt padha tak nhn hai
swaron9113 IF-Sizzlerz
swaron9113
swaron9113

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Nxt tym koi bhe post capital letter me mt bnana.
Nw cmng to ur topic no1 is bashing kas or rey.
Every1 is bashng creativity.
Bcoz nwdays he is behaving so dumb.
Nd u can't deny ths.

Nd i hv no idea if u r talking abt a year before.

Nd wht do u mean by shakti fan??
Shakti fan ne kb bash kiya????
Gv me the link of single post whr we shakti fan r bashng rey???

If u say kr vo kuch had tk torable h.
Bcoz aftr kriya's exit hm upset the.
Bt still we didn't bash rey.

Bt shakti fan is bashng rey is nt tolreble.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelysweetTriShaktiVruShan_MaNan

nidhi1998 IF-Dazzler
nidhi1998
nidhi1998

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Dude I absolutely agree with your post 
Yaha par Sab log ek doosre Ko bash
Karen mein late rather hain
I am a swaron fan
But I also love Rey
Kriya and taani both