Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Can I trust you? MG OS Last Part Pg 17 22/9 (Page 3)

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
interesting concept continue soon
and update soon plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bubblygal1711

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
nice concept...
continue soon...

bubblygal1711

lehr IF-Sizzlerz
lehr
lehr

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
its interesting dear
continue soon

bubblygal1711

nehakapoor7 IF-Rockerz
nehakapoor7
nehakapoor7

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
interesting.. waiting for update

bubblygal1711

bubblygal1711 IF-Sizzlerz
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Part 1

Today is our special day.. yes ! today our company got an award as the best in the world and also maan got the best business man of the year… I am so happy that his dream is achieved… he carved for this moment for 2 years…. I am getting ready for the party… dressing in his favorite white color saree in which he saw me first in my friend's wedding..

How can I forget that day… he just lusted me at first and then that lust turned into love… and now we got married… it has been 1 year of our marriage and still our love is fresh..He still loves me so much….i just can ask enough from the god… I got all the happiness…

After getting ready I reached the hotel where the party is going on… maan already reached the place as he was in his meeting…I entered the hall feeling excited to see him…when I entered he was not their… I looked everywhere but no sign of him… I saw his car parked outside he has not left the place… I got scared and I am getting restless as if some storm is coming towards us….i enquired the receptionist and she said maan has booked a room…
I thought he wants to surprise me but I felt something is going to happen… my heart is beating fast… I entered the lift and reached the floor where the room is located… I clutched the handle tight and opened the room…

The ground beneath me crashed down… my heart pained seeing the sight in front of me… I saw maan in other woman arms all nude… I tightly closed my eyes to think was it a dream… I opened it and to see this is the damn reality….his upper bare front was all marks of lipstick… and to the worst is the girl is none other than his ex girlfriend sameera….

I whispered "maann…" that made sam to open her eyes… I closed my eyes in disgust… she smirked and came near me… "do you think maan loves you… you stupid he loved me and always loves me… see today this is the proof…you were just another toy of him…"

"Sameera…" I shouted… this made maan to open his eyes… "stop it geet… your disturbing my darling sleep..shhh.." Sameera said to irritate me further…

By now maan was wide awake and he looked around him… he looked at me and sat on the bed… he was shocked to see me…. My mind blocked everything.. my maan betrayed me… it can't be…. "Geet.." he gasped getting up… I stepped back not wanting to see him like this…. I thought everything of him was mine… but today seeing him with other woman made my mind to block everything… tears welled up I controlled my sobs and went away not having the courage to see or hear anything….Did my maan slept with her… how can he… oh god my heart pained seeing him nude in front of other woman… my rational thinking stopped… my heart cried I thought death would come to me right now…

i heard him shouting my name and coming behind me.. but I was not in position to hear anything now…I ran to my car and started to car drove fast to get away from the place…I can see maan running behind the car … my heart stabbed seeing him like that…

I drove to a place far away from all this… to beach and ran towards the shore… I sat on my knees and cried my heart out…. First I need to vent out my pain… I need to cry… I cried for a long time…then I sat on the sand thinking and contemplating the things happened…first of all one question lingered my mind…

Maan cheated?... Then my answer from my heart is NO… maan cannot cheat me… then what my eyes saw? Was it a lie?

Now there is war between my mind and my heart… which one should I believe? I know my maan he won't betray me…but what was that all happened today? I felt like my head is spinning….

I know maan was a Casanova before I met him… he used to bed girls for his fun…he used to drink more… but after we met in my friend's wedding we lost ourselves completely… that night due to our lust we became one… it was lust at first… then after that night we both were not able to stay away from each other….we were attracted towards each other…..then I came to know his real pain… at that time his business was at loss.. he was alone in his life… I was also alone… then we decided to give a try to this relationship… then I joined his office and helped in everything.. we both were like a pillar to each other… our understanding and support increased….this strong bond turned to need and then love…

Then he stopped looking after other girls….after he reached to a success we got married…. Our life was full of happiness… maan's love was pure and true… then what I saw today stabbed me to no extent… but whatever it may be… my maan would never do anything like that… I have full faith in him….i wiped my tears and stood up… I drove back to my home… after I reached I saw him sleeping… I don't want him to wake up… so I just bent down and kissed him….after changing to my night dress I cuddled near him seeking his warmth… I need to find out what happened… for that I need to get up early without waking maan….i closed my eyes for the night…

Precap : will geet find out? what is maan thinking? did her actually slept with her?

So here is the first update... i almost done with this story... just waiting for your response... i will be posting next by tomo...

Plss press LIKE and comment

Add hasi.pm to your PM list for my update...

The following 122 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetnsourx3shanmantanishasingh3maddymanneetstar432Candy_jscindrella2012Aakshithaparomannvidz.manirajtreasuretrowel--Yashvi--maanlvsgeetmanook22mkd.70peru.c.patelammyicycoollathaauashakavyamkrishna.nonabebummishra1itzzdmgangadkiparitanzy10CHERUKURI9PoonamTAlpha01rizwanaqmamatha.priyankasweet21NihsonrostcvrockszornitsaRupi_bainspearl.whiteflowing_riverLM1991mani24sandymgkavya.sravyahemangigazalsupernasahuits_menajmaDGcutestar12mansi.tripathisree10asmaniKartikan91amreenshameemshristi1CrazyMaaneetFangurti30angel_smilydreamymishti88mayapariKasiKasi...RIDDHIMA...ar_art4ever4lovedrashtimeetuGC_TheKing-BreakingDown-Zohamaaneetdeep002drashtirocks1NeejumaanshiHanishadeviKoolsmilejayshu17nehakapoor718mypridekrati5SONU_29ambeernharshithaaaaaaamrk-1preeti.1smallvilleswetha10nahtani88maaniqraKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebcharmed onesAsh1991maanseenamita25mandy15preethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6jasraj123zaara2212ammu5-Gemini-kabslockspunam2712gill123-Lehar-impoojaverma.OneDirection.lehrsanum23daredevilisbackjasika08aparna3011_Maaneet_chavvi16tamanna1391_BlackPearl_abinash079bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanspvdDownhill.hayaat.Infinity.Donnaa..AnushaGeet..

drashtimeetu IF-Dazzler
drashtimeetu
drashtimeetu

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Interesting start
Something is fishy

bubblygal1711

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged