Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Can I trust you? MG OS Last Part Pg 17 22/9 (Page 11)

bubblygal1711 IF-Sizzlerz
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambeern

nice start

thanks dear...

bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetha10

Wow nice start..
very interesting...
plzz continue soon

thanks dear...
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spvd

part 1
nice...
OMG poor Geet...
and Maan how can he sleep just like that?
why didnt he search for her?
cont soon dear...

thanks a lott dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spvd

bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by impoojaverma

superb update
did he really slept with sameera or not???

thanks a lott dear...
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyicycoolpreeti.1ammu5impoojavermalehrdaredevilisbackmaaniqraKaSh-Maneet-Fankhwaishfanspvd

bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Part 2

Geet's Monologue

I woke up early and went to our office… as soon I reached I called the number of my private detective…. He came to my office… then I said everything to him… he assured me he will find out what happened yesterday night… I closed my eyes trying to calm down my pain… I know I need to talk to maan… but first I need to prove my love our love is not fake… I need to clear myself… first I have to work on some important files… I stood up and went to basement… there I heard someone talking…I slowly moved and found rohan talking over phone…
"So our plan worked… geet is doubting maan right.?"

I got shocked hearing that from him… I thought he was my best friend but is he planning behind my back…I heard him saying…

"Oh wow… congo sam… our plan worked… you wanted maan and I wanted geet… so now we can get our target easily…I now can create sympathy factor and get geet… I am just carzy on her…I will talk with her and let you know our plan progress and I will meet you in our secret meeting place.. will message you"

Hearing this, my blood boiled…so this is the plan of sam and rohan… I will get these culprits behind bars for sure….i slowly went away without making him aware of my presence….i reached my cabin…

"So this is the plan… hmmm… you guys want to destroy me and my maan's relationship huh…  okay I will let you guys know that no one can break our trust… no one can break it… you guys are playing with fire… this Geet Maan Singh Khurana… so get ready to play the game…."

She dialed her detective number….

"hmm… so found out what happen last night?"

"yes… people who came to party and along with CCTV footage.. I got to know that.. sameera mixed something in maan's drink and paid the servant to pass it to him….so as maan drank her felt unconscious… with the help of some set of hotel people she gained sympathy saying maan is her best friend and he is not feeling well… so she booked the room in the name of maan and entered it….after that she called receptionist and said to her to inform you as soon as you enter…. And after that you know what happened right??"

How dare that bi**h touches my maan with her filthy hands… I will show her who I am…

"Hmmm very good dave… now I want to trap these culprits….i have a plan…"

I smiled thinking about the plan… but now am worried how maan is doing… I think by now me must be awake… yesterday also I didn't talk with him… I will call him now… I dialed his number but It came as switched off… then I called our house.. nakul lifted and said maan is still sleeping… I think he must be tried and because of the drink he must have headache… I asked nakul to give him lemon juice when he wakes up and also inform him to call me…

Now I have to implement the plan… I sat in my chair resting my head back and closed my eyes to pray to god that this plan gets success…

Maan's Monologue

I felt some weight in my head… god it is paining so much…. I just left drinking ages back.. now I don't know how I drank… I remembered ordering a non alcoholic drink but then I fell unconscious… then I woke up to see geet and I am all nude… it took minutes for me to register what happen actually…I saw tears in my angel's eyes… oh I hate those tears… then I saw sameera half nude and I am lying on the bed… something happened… did I and sam… no that's not possible… I can say that… I didn't do anything…I know my heart won't allow me to touch anyone… even in my unconscious state I only think of my geet… I madly in love with this woman… I just know her scent in my unconscious state also I know her as she is my soul… then after I thought to explain this to my angel she went away… I so wanted to take her in my arms… but did she misunderstood me?… no she can't… she can't think like that…by then she left in her car crying… my heart pained seeing her… then I reached the room to get dressed finding sam I knew she must have done something…I warned her to stay away from me and geet …. I drove back home to find her but I know she will not be there… I know where she is…I drove to the place to see my angel sitting on the sand thinking I want to reach to her and kiss her but I don't want to hurt her again… I know she is thinking about tonight … I want her to come back clearing her mind… I know she will come…I felt so much dizzy as my head was aching badly…I waited till her move from the place and drove fast to reach home before she does… I went to bed pretending to sleep and my angel came and slept next to me… I know her she is my soul she will never think like that about me.. our bond is strong so strong…

I got from the bed went in search for her in the house and got to know that she left and she also called to talk with me… I know my angel will never think like that… but I need to teach this sam a lesson… how she dare she makes my angel cry… she will pay….

I quickly had my breakfast and called geet to talk to her once….but she didn't answer… I thought maybe she is busy…I know her after she goes to office she forgets her world..i even many times tried to romance but my angel always scolds me to be professional… I smiled thinking of her bossy nature… oh I so love this woman.. I want to punish sam for making my geet to cry…I called the hotel manager to actually find out what happen… I asked the CCTV footage of the party…as I am The Maan Singh Khurana… no one will never say no…I asked them to bring at my home as I don't want my angel to again think of yesterday night… how painful it must have been for my angel to see me like that…

After I called adi to inform me where sam is now… after the hotel manager came with the footage I watched closely… I saw sam talking over phone and she mixed something in the drink… that same drink was passed to me… I drank that and lost my conscious… then that bi**h touched me and took me out of their… I want to burn her hands for touching me… gross…

"Adi did you trace where she is now…?"

I asked as I saw adi coming….

"Yes sir… she is XYZ hotel"

I will get you… how you dare to create problem between me and my angel… you will pay big time…then I explained my plan to adi….after he went away I rested my head back calming my anger… I need my angel right now to soothe my pain… she is the medicine for my pain…I love you geet… I love you so much….

Precap:Last part...

Next update for this OS... i will showing Geet's Monologue ie Geet's Point of View and Maan's separately...hope you understand and like it..Plzz do press LIKE and COMMENT

For my updates add hasi.pm to your buddy list

The following 113 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetnsourx3yashvijaysinghshanmanmaddymanneetstar432mbobby2012Candy_jsAakshithaAdheenadonparomannramavishmanook22--Yashvi--mkd.70peru.c.patelkrishna.Paingelammyicycoolitzzdmgmmishra1rizwanaqthendral_111lethasanthoshPoonamTmamatha.Nihsonrostqueenbee001fojiaminshruthiruchszornitsamahi_gurmeetRupi_bains...sharanya...hemangigazalkavya.sravyapearl.whitesanam1234unajmaDGcutestar12mansi.tripathisupernasahusree10Kartikan91shristi1Anu_Rangel_smilydreamymishti88CrazyMaaneetFangurti30hottyangelmaanshiKasiKasiar_art...RIDDHIMA...GC_TheKing4ever4lovedrashtimeetu-BreakingDown-Hanishadevi-indu-Koolsmiledeep002Cherishhambeern18mypridepreeti.1krati5Zohamaaneetjayshu17nehakapoor7harshithaaaaaaasmallvillecharmed onesswetha10maanseeAsh1991namita25nahtani88KaSh-Maneet-Fan-AvniNeil-t_areeb-Gemini-impoojavermapunam2712gill123kabslockspreethiazaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6jasraj123ammu5CuteStrawberry-Lehar-lehrdaredevilisback.OneDirection.sanum23aparna3011jasika08chavvi16_Maaneet__BlackPearl_tamanna1391abinash079bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanDownhillspvdDonnaa.hayaat.Infinity...AnushaGeet..

daredevilisback IF-Sizzlerz
daredevilisback
daredevilisback

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Me firstDancing

bubblygal1711

daredevilisback IF-Sizzlerz
daredevilisback
daredevilisback

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Wow...
very nice update...
their relationship is so strong...
loved how maan kept saying geet as his angel...
sam and rohanAngry
Plz continue soon!!!!

bubblygal1711

Go to top