Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gurti30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
LOVED BOTH THE PARTS
geet trusts maan that he will not cheat her and maan too knows that geet will never doubt him
maan and geet both are making plan to trap sam
dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome
liked a lot dear

nehakapoor7 thumbnail
waiting for next part.. do cont. 
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
updating sorry for delay guys...

thanks for all likes and comments...

will update in few minutes...
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Last part

Geet's Monologue

Maan... I opened my eyes felt like my maan called me... I so wanted to be in his arms... oh I love him so much... my thoughts were broken when I saw rohan enter with sweet smile...
You are so gone Mr Rohan Kapoor...I thought

"Yes rohan..."

"Geet I am sorry I heard maan and sam patched up..."

So he is ready with his game... welcome to my court MR...

"Yes rohan my maan cheated on me... I felt betrayed..."

I so hated myself for uttering those words... but I have to...I saw hidden smile on his face... I so wanted to wipe away that smile by slapping him...

"I know geet... I already told you not to believe maan... he is always like that..." he said so pretending to be worried... how he dare say against my maan...

"Yes rohan I know i did mistake...I wish I love someone so sweet like you..."

I pretend to cry... faking everything to make him fall in my trap...

"Don't worry geet... I am always with you..."

He said with a sweet smile... I know the cunning bas**rd behind that smile...

"Thanks rohan..."

He stood up happy about his victory but poor guy don't know my plan...

"Rohan"

"Yes geet..."

"I wanted to gift you this..."

I handed him a pen...

"Whats is this for...?"

"Oh it is my precious one I have it always with me close to my heart... I wanted to give it to you for the token of love... always keep in near you heart... you can feel my presence..."

I said so sweetly and I can see he has already fallen for my sugary sweet words...he took the pen and hooked it in his shirt... and went away with a smile on his face...after he closed the door I smiled... Stupid that is a camera pen and now everywhere you go and everything you speak will be recorded...i informed dave and I asked him to reach to the XZY place I will also be there...
I want to monitor every moment of rohan... I was waiting for him and sam to enter and talk and then this tape will decide their fate...

Maan's Monologue

I reached to the hotel with adi and enquire about sam which room she booked... as she always books her room in different name and I know her cunning mind... The hotel receptionist said now only half hour back a room is booked under name of Sanjana ...then I know that Sanjana is her sister who lives in US... I paid the hotel manager to fix CCTV in that room and I wanted to book another room to monitor all this... as I arrange everything I sat in the room along with adi and watched sam enter the room along with rohan... what is rohan doing with her...

I was carefully hearing their conversation... rohan was saying geet loves him... in his dreams... but how can he say like that...oh seems geet met him today in office... then I saw he showed something to sam... I got the closer view of it... a pen... then studying it I found out that is a camera pen...and geet gave it to him as token of love...hmmm may be geet is trying to trap him... so geet is doing the same what I am doing right now... gosh I am so much in love with this woman...i know geet is up to something...but I need to be here... let's see what happens...I recorded their conversation... now these two are going to pay... I called the police to file a case against them...the news the police said shocked me...

"Mr Khurana... Mrs Khurana is already here... she is showing everything happening in the room..."

Oh god my angel is so fast... I said I will be there and end the call...I informed adi that I will reach police station...when I reached to the police station I saw my angel talking seriously with the police.. I smiled seeing her... her features her eyes... everything was looking so cute...

"Angel..."

I called her... she looked at me with a wide smile and slight glister of tears in her eyes... I know she must me missing me... she came to me and hugged me tight as possible... I hugged her tightly feeling every inch of her heavenly body...I so missed her for one night... I wanted to make yesterday night special for her but everything got ruined by that sam and rohan... I wanted to break their bones...

After breaking out hug I looked into her which only reflects love... pure love nothing else... I wiped the lone tear escaped from her hazels and pecked her forehead...

"Missed you maan.."

She said hugging me once again...

"Missed you too...love you.."

I responded hugging her tightly... After sometime we noticed the place and we broke our hug...we went and sat near the police inspector...

"Inspector you saw everything with your own eyes and heard also... Now I want them inside the lock up for not only this case but also many so that both can't come out for lifetime..."

I said to him holding geet's hand tight scared she might disappear...

"And one more thing inspector..."

I heard my angel spoke...

"Both rohan and sam are also trying to give our important details to make KM drop in the business world... I just gathered all the information... rohan is stealing information and passing to sam..."

I was awe struck... my angel is really one unique piece... she is so fast than me... I am so happy to have her and also proud... I love her madly... she looked at me pressing my hand hard assuring me everything is alright with her heavenly smile...I am mad about this woman...

After recording all both rohan and sam were arrested... they were brought to the police station... Sam and rohan looked at us with fury... Geet held my hands tightly showing them that we belong to each other and we will be never separated ever... I smiled looking at geet and pecked her forehead...both were taken and thrown inside the lock up..

We both reached to the place...the same beach where geet came yesterday... this is the place where we both declared our love at this very place we got engaged and in this place only I arranged a dream wedding for us... yes in this place only we got married...

I booked this place for us... no one will enter this side of beach... and there is a beach house...i looked at her...till now she did speak anything just she fell asleep... she must be feeling very tried... I came out of my car and picked her up reaching to the beach house... I put her on the bed and slipped next to her and took her in my embrace... oh I missed her so much...I looked at her sleeping form... leaning forward I pecked her cheek... she opened her eyes and looked at me smiling... I pecked her forehead...

"I am sorry maan..."

She whispered... I kept my finger on her lips...

"I am sorry geet.."
"No maan why are you saying sorry... I should not have reacted that way...but i...I"

Before she could completed her word I took her lips in mine kissing her tenderly...just a tender sweet kiss showering my love... I love her madly...

"Angel... I love you... I know my past will always affect you... But not anymore... don't say sorry I am so happy that you showed your immense trust on me... our bond is strong geet... no sorry in between us...your my life and strength jaan... your my angel... Trusting me is a big and most precious gift angel... I love you...love you so much..."

Saying this I took her lips in mine once again this time I deepened the kissing wanting to quench my thirst...she  pulled me closer fisting my hair... I hovered over her deepening more tasting every corner of her heavenly sweet mouth...i broke after feeling her breathless...I kissed her forehead smiling at her dazed state...

"I love you maan... I always trust you... always forever...love you so much..."

"I love you angel... you're my jaan... Your my everything... please stay with me close. Always forever..."

Saying this we kissed each other... showering our love which cannot be broken by anyone or anything... We trust each other Forever...

Am so sorry for delay... was having problem with net and also was busy in my work...

so this is the last part of this OS... i really happy from bottom of my heart that this story of mine got max likes...

I typed another OS also... it is 18+ one... still not decided the title... will be posting it soon...

Love you all...

For my PM add hasi.pm to your list...

hemangigazal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb update
too good👏
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome end
loved it!!!!!!
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Last part was lovely.! 
Finally both of them got back to Sam and Rohan...
Maaneet and their love is always something that melts my heart..
Thanks for the beautiful OS..will be looking forward to the other one too... 😊 
gurti30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome ending dear
maaneet trapped rohan and sam😊
Rupi_bains thumbnail
so cute ss
love it ...very different 
the way it's written ...that's amazing
that's real maaneet