India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

69 Shades of Raizada

Arshilover18 Newbie
Arshilover18
Arshilover18

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
I had this crazy idea about writing Kinky one shots about Arnav and Khushi.
They all are going to be mature and 18+ so I advice the youngsters to please do not read them.

This would basically be my index and I will update when I have time.

INDEX

Distraction: Scroll Down
Bad Student: About to come

Edited by Arshilover18 - 19 August 2013 at 10:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly_20malar3babli0204Shamz94

tina_1234 IF-Stunnerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Do pm me whenever u uodt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshilover18

Arshilover18 Newbie
Arshilover18
Arshilover18

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina_1234

Do pm me whenever u uodt

I will email the updates so it would be better if you give me your email.

Thank youBig smile
Arshilover18 Newbie
Arshilover18
Arshilover18

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
DISTRACTION

Khushi's POV

Me and Arnav were going to Corpus Christi from San Antonio.In this hot summer I decided to go to beach and Arnav was driving me over there. We have been in a relationship for 4 years now. We both met at a study group in a University and instantly felt that attraction and that connection. Our sex life is the best thing. The thing Arnav does to me to make me climax are...Just thinking about it was making me horny and I needed Arnav. I turned towards to look at him and instantly I had an idea.
I moved my seat backwards and crouched my legs on a dashboard and opened my legs wider. I turned to look at him but Arnav was engrossed in driving. I opened my shorts button and shoved my hand inside my panties and as soon as my fingers made contact with my c*** I moaned and Arnav head instantly turned towards me."What the- Khushi what are you doing?" asked Anrav with the lust filled eyes."Just imaging you finger f**king me and..." I couldn't finish my sentence because of the moan that erupted from my mouth."Damn Khushi do you want us to get in an accident?" Anrav asked breathlessly.
I just moaned more louder and rubbed my c*** more harder. I heard Arnav groaned and than he turned towards the dirt road. He drove a little bit and the stopped the car in the middle of no where. He got out of the car and came toward my side, opened the door, an growled "Get out of the car" I obeyed and as soon as I got out he shoved me towards the door and kissed me roughly but passionately. He shoved his tounge inside my mouth and I moaned but I gasp when he entered two fingers inside me roughly and hitting my g-spot. I arched my neck and his mouth went towards my neck bitting it and leaving a purple mark in my neck. Arnav likes to leave mark to show who I belong too and I like it because it turns me on.

I moaned when he curled the fingers inside me. "You like it huh?" Arnav whispered in my ear and I whimpered. "God!! You whimper turns me on so much" Arnav said and hit my g-spot and made me climax. I cummed so hard but Arnav wasn't done. He bent to his knees, took my short off and growled "I want more" Arnav said and start lapping his tongue on my c***.
"Oh shit" I moaned and held his hair.
"Oh f**k yes Arnav don't stop" I moaned and Arnav poked my entrance with his tongue.
"God baby you taste so divine" Arnav said.
"Arnav please I need your tongue"
Arnav teased me again poking his tongue.
"Please" I pleaded and moaned when he shoved his tounge inside me.
"Yes!! Yes like that" I moaned and Arnav pushed his tongue inside me. I grinded against his face and one last shove of his tongue made me cum but Arnav was still on my pussy licking all the juices.

Arnav stood up and took his shirt off and I became wet again just seeing his tan body and six packs. "On your knees Khushi" I obeyed Arnav and went to my knees. Arnav took his pants and his boxers off and his cock sprang outside. It was huge and big. I licked my lips and licked the Pre cum that was on the head of the cock. Arnav groaned and his hands went into my hair and he pushed his cock inside my mouth. I tried to relax my mouth but Arnav cock was big and I gagged.
"Oh shit Khushi" Arnav moaned and I tried to suck him harder. I knew Arnav was close and I start playing with his balls to make him cum. I wanted to taste him.
"Oh Khushi stop I am going to c..."and Arnav shot a load in my mouth. It tasted salty and masculine. I came to a standing position when Arnav grabbed me by my hips and shoved inside me. I screamed with the pain but it soon subsided when Arnav took his cock out but he rammed into me again and never have me chance to get used to his size.
"Oh my god Aenav you are so big"
"Arnav f**k me hard. Please f**k me hard" I pleaded.
"My baby wants it harder huh?"
Arnav slammed his cock inside me hitting my g-spot.
He slammed his cock inside me getting me to the edge.
"Yes Arnav yes. Don't stop. I am so close"
"Cum with me Khushi" Arnav said and I screamed when I came and Arnav shot load in me too. He took me to car bonnet and said "you should distract me more"
I giggled and blushed.

Edited by Arshilover18 - 17 August 2013 at 4:33pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

urnaviarshiaddictionbobbybirlaaparnapoduribabli0204minammacpervaiz._Jyoti_.

Angel-Jot. IF-Veteran Member
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Such explicit content is absolutely prohibited on India-Forums. Please do read through the rules once before posting fan fictions at the forum. Topic locked.

-FF DT

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshu20godarakhoobsurata

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top