India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Malaysia (Page 2)

sonia871 IF-Sizzlerz
sonia871
sonia871

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
I dont know about new forum...what it will be???and we are nt going to fight there...
If someone is intrested then it let be..
Your show is popular i agree...and it seems that you are warning us...but dear i really hope you get some peace in that battlefield and fights...
I would like to call all my friends if someone wants to fight...never turn it in battle...our avina and radev never teach us to fight!!!their love is prior to us than anything!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha-rubinaanu_j_menonFlower___powerfatssrilanka

..Sugar_ArHi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Sugar_ArHi..
..Sugar_ArHi..

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soniaman

I dont know about new forum...what it will be???and we are nt going to fight there...
If someone is intrested then it let be..
Your show is popular i agree...and it seems that you are warning us...but dear i really hope you get some peace in that battlefield and fights...
I would like to call all my friends if someone wants to fight...never turn it in battle...our avina and radev never teach us to fight!!!their love is prior to us than anything!!!!!

every new show will be given new forum. So they can start their activities there. Im not warning n y would i warn u.. U guys are not kids so can think in a relavant way LOL ..

Its happen with every forum wen new show comes surely will caused fight if dey found any similarity with d show. Nothing new here.

How many of u are active here? N u r from?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu_j_menon

Flower___power IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

anu_j_menon

sonia871 IF-Sizzlerz
sonia871
sonia871

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Arhi..these fights are not common here...we usually never fights...so these things are new to us...
I am from india...cb has ended 15 months ago...so some has left this forum...but are still present here...
This is our heaven...where we laugh,cry,hope...
I really wish barun and sanaya all the best...i found barun a very nice guy...he is not proudy at all and i like this much...hope his movie a great sucess!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu_j_menonFlower___powerfatssrilanka

..Sugar_ArHi..
..Sugar_ArHi..

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soniaman

Arhi..these fights are not common here...we usually never fights...so these things are new to us...
I am from india...cb has ended 15 months ago...so some has left this forum...but are still present here...
This is our heaven...where we laugh,cry,hope...
I really wish barun and sanaya all the best...i found barun a very nice guy...he is not proudy at all and i like this much...hope his movie a great sucess!!!!

yea barun is s nice guys that y fan was against sp wen they was replacing him. Even sanaya is good too she is our doll. We always adore both of them they hv given their best in ipk..

anu_j_menon

..Sugar_ArHi..
..Sugar_ArHi..

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev_no1fan

Malaysia must be nice i wish to visit that placeSmile

Then come over.. U r from?

anu_j_menon

sparklingeyes IF-Rockerz
sparklingeyes
sparklingeyes

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
ipk fan...we r NT afraid of guys...its just that I don't have time to fight with u guys...n u guys comparing CB fans n IPK fans in ur forum after Avinash's interview is too much...just for ur info chhoti bahu was also back on public demand from all around the world...right now if u r nt seeing much fans here that does not mean Avinash have less fan following...he has done concerts all around the world nd the crowd which was gathered for Avinash n Rubina was very huge...
nd kha tak show ke charm ki baat hai...everyone have there own opinion...i can't stop thinking of my CB nd Avina but was nt attached to IPKKND even after watching it for a long time on nd off...so same for u ..u got attracted to Sarun n IPKKND...

baki the only problem with IPKKND fans is that they r tweeting stupid things to Avinash...it is he who have a good sense of humour n nt writing anything against those sarun fans...nd even some of them r tweeting abusive words to me as I m supporting IPKKND 2

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

niru06anu_j_menonFlower___powerfatssrilanka

..Sugar_ArHi..
..Sugar_ArHi..

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparklingeyes

ipk fan...we r NT afraid of guys...its just that I don't have time to fight with u guys...n u guys comparing CB fans n IPK fans in ur forum after Avinash's interview is too much...just for ur info chhoti bahu was also back on public demand from all around the world...right now if u r nt seeing much fans here that does not mean Avinash have less fan following...he has done concerts all around the world nd the crowd which was gathered for Avinash n Rubina was very huge...
nd kha tak show ke charm ki baat hai...everyone have there own opinion...i can't stop thinking of my CB nd Avina but was nt attached to IPKKND even after watching it for a long time on nd off...so same for u ..u got attracted to Sarun n IPKKND...
baki the only problem with IPKKND fans is that they r tweeting stupid things to Avinash...it is he who have a good sense of humour n nt writing anything against those sarun fans...nd even some of them r tweeting abusive words to me as I m supporting IPKKND 2

FANDOM!

anu_j_menon

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index